suggestion for music before game starts.

dickyhale

Easy, the way it should always be... Woolston Ferry...

As they do at Upton Park with bubbles, cut it out when it comes to the chorus... and let the crowd take over...

That has to be the winner

It wasnt built for comfort it was built to last..................quite apt really

as i see your a REALLY happy person

Yeah you caught me out kid. When I said your thread turned me from "bloody depressed to nearly suicidal" I guess I gave the whole game away.

Little Donkey in honour of Jason Euell.

Very nice!

Im sure it would be entertaining if that were played during the game whenever any player (away team) made a cok-up. I'm sure it would bring smiles to all, even the away fans. Even if the footy was dire it would still be fun to watch the game.

Oh and that's reminded me.....

That's Entertainment by The Jam (if only!)

In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida by Iron Butterfly. Not the edited version but the f*cking 18 minute one.

Failing that how about Her Face Forms In Summertime by The Future Sound Of London.

I'm all for weirding out the opposition.

I'd like to see them experiemnt and play the whole Dead Cities album during the first 45 minutes. :rolleyes:

right, hello saints fans. i have been going to allmost every home and away game for southampton for the last 5 years. as i have seen we have good support when we go away. but when ive seen other clubs at home and there support i think ours it terrible. i think this is because of the music they play at the stadiums. the type of music what gets the crould going. here is my choice of songs what i think will get our support as southampton FC to get our support up! COYR

1) hi ho silver linging - midlands song but i reckon this will do good for southampton

2)come over to my place timmy, were having a party.

3)Ring of Fire

4)we shall not be moved

5)oh when the saints go marching in

6)twelve - tom hark

7)queen - we will rock you

8 )The Final Countdown By Europe

9)footballs coming home. -not sure if this is the real name of it =-edit-= back home.

10)allways look on the bright side of life

11) who the **** are man utd (change to what eva team we play)

12)those where the days my friend

13) -this isnt much to do with football its more to do with repect- titanic my heart will go on. titanic left OUR city.

thats about all.

hope you enjoy reading this post.

please comment on what should be changed eg what songs should be removed

what songs should be added. hope this is whats going to be played before all saints games.

EDIT more songs for the saints fans so far. in 1 day! keep you comments and stuff comming.

Terry Wogan singing The Floral Dance

The Saw Doctors - To Win Just Once

we bleed these colours

Irish Rover - Dubliners / Teh Pogues.

****les and Mussels

Metallica - Seek and Destroy

Rupert the Bear.

steamroller by the family cat

Steamroller

I Should Be So Lucky

Glory Days

Woolston Ferry

the saints are coming

Really, I thought we wanted MORE people to go to games, Celine Dion is not going to help.

Oh When The Saints!

It has to be a version of this. That is our traditional song so should be our entrance music. Loads of clubs have decent entrance music like Everton and Chelsea so oh when the saints (maybe the louis armstrong version just sped up a bit) should be ours.

How about the Battle Of Britian March to resemble the production of the Spitfire. Also just read that the designer of the lancaster bomber used for the dambusters was from southampton and designed the aircraft in hamble.

Edited by SaintNeil90

• 2 weeks later...