Season Tickets go on sale tommorow....

S-Clarke

Can't read some of the prices as obscured on the screen. Also, is it just me or is it actually cheaper to go as an adult/child pair than to buy an adult ticket on its own? Not just for the family enclosure either. If I'm reading that right it seems a bit strange...

is it just me not understanding their wording, but there is no mention of the Chapel Stand........:confused:.......are they closing it??

I've heard that the Chapel stand is to be demolished and turned into a residential care home.

We won't notice the difference.

:D

I've heard that the Chapel stand is to be demolished and turned into a residential care home.

We won't notice the difference.

you're confusing The Chapel with the Kingsland me thinks!!! :D....

Mind you, care homes charge a fortune, so we could actually make a killing (no pun intended) doing that......just do it for a couple of years until we're back in the Prem and filling the ground again!!......what a super duper idea!!! :smt023

For some reason, maybe just me being me, I can't understand what I may have to pay for a season ticket for my 7 year old and I in the family centre. Can anyone enlighten me? The prices look good and I may just have to bite the bullet and stump up!

Renewal = £240

New = £330.

It seems as though 'kids go free' with a season ticket holder :D

Edited by Weston Super Saint

you're confusing The Chapel with the Kingsland me thinks!!! :D....

Mind you, care homes charge a fortune, so we could actually make a killing (no pun intended) doing that......just do it for a couple of years until we're back in the Prem and filling the ground again!!......what a super duper idea!!! :smt023

Chapel = Kingsland without blankets & thermos.

Renewal = £240

New = £330.

It seems as those 'kids go free' with a season ticket holder :D

It's actually cheaper to take a kid with you to a match than to go on your own...not forgetting the cost of a few litres of fizzy drink and extra hot dogs on match days of course!

Do the maths and buy a season ticket.

Ahh it doesnt work like that as shown by the floating fans being the majority and that will not change in league 1. No ticket should of been above £20 for league 1 football.

stop moaning, we have just been begging for somebody to pay 15m for the club and are expectant of them investing more in the team.It is a 2 way thing.

Ahh you will find that to get people in the ground you have to reasonable priced tickets and that has not happened.

Ahh you will find that to get people in the ground you have to reasonable priced tickets and that has not happened.
Sadly all clubs have fans who whatever the price will moan.Im sure that it would be better if the tickets were sub £20 but we do want a club and with that there comes a price.

Can't read some of the prices as obscured on the screen. Also, is it just me or is it actually cheaper to go as an adult/child pair than to buy an adult ticket on its own? Not just for the family enclosure either. If I'm reading that right it seems a bit strange...

a bloody good incentive to bring along the young'uns and get them hooked on Saints, thus securing the clubs long term fanbase.....plus there'll be extra revenue created from the drinks/crisps/burgeres etc that will be sold.........a good business decision IMO :)

Ahh it doesnt work like that as shown by the floating fans being the majority and that will not change in league 1. No ticket should of been above £20 for league 1 football.

You didn't do the maths did you?

I am paying £12.52 per game.

Read 'em and weep fat boy!

An adult going to a game with an 8 or under year old...

If true that is awsome. £288 for 2 of us, I almost feel that I am cheating them!!! Oh well some compensation for the rubbish we had to put up with last season, and the fact that I don't let my son go to mid week games on a school night.