Season Tickets go on sale tommorow....

S-Clarke

Does anyone else think the renewal price for the centre stands on the OS is wrong?

If you renew it's £62 more expensive than the wings but for a new ticket it's only £9 more expensive? Likewise the wings are £54 cheaper for renewals but the centre is only £1 cheaper?

Does anyone else think the renewal price for the centre stands on the OS is wrong?

If you renew it's £62 more expensive than the wings but for a new ticket it's only £9 more expensive? Likewise the wings are £54 cheaper for renewals but the centre is only £1 cheaper?

I thought that.

tax dodging ?? I expect i pay a damn site more f*cking tax then you c*nty chops and would expect to pay a damn site more after i get my degree.

I get paid full whack and do a full time job, i also do a degree course to back up my training and so got the NUS card for it's discounts (would be silly not to) without trainees like me the infrastructure would crumble... fact (i don't just mean me i mean technical trainees in general)

Nob

That's fantastic news.

You won't be in need of any discounts then ;)

TBH thats stopping me at present buying a ticket, i have no issues paying more as a new season ticket holder than a renewal, but i'd expect the difference between the stands to be the same value if that makes sense.

TBH thats stopping me at present buying a ticket, i have no issues paying more as a new season ticket holder than a renewal, but i'd expect the difference between the stands to be the same value if that makes sense.

Completely, I don't mind paying £350 but a £1 saving is hardly an incentive to rush out and get it done!

Completely, I don't mind paying £350 but a £1 saving is hardly an incentive to rush out and get it done!

i want a ticket in the Northam, a renewer gets it £54 cheaper than the centres.

a first time purchaser only gets it £9 cheaper than the centres.

:confused::mad:

Please could someone let me know what the season ticket ordering phone number is? I've searched the OS high and low and I can't see a number anywhere.

Thanks.

I haven't managed to get through yet, you hear some music then are told they are busy and are cut off. Bad news for me, but good news that people are renewing. I could renew online but need to do my 6yr olds at the same time as it looks like it is free.

I haven't managed to get through yet, you hear some music then are told they are busy and are cut off. Bad news for me, but good news that people are renewing. I could renew online but need to do my 6yr olds at the same time as it looks like it is free.

Thanks Bourno.

I'm doing the same thing except for my 2yr old. If he doesn't want to go (quite possible being 2.. then I'll take my nephew).

I encourage everything to get behind the club and buy their season tickets.

I will be even though due to playing football i can only make 25% of the games, but it's time to unite as one and get behind the club we love.

UTS

Worth bearing in mind that blocks 1, 2 and 3 are still closed.

I hope that people don't use this as an excuse not to get a ST.

We came so close to losing our club, lets all help to ensure that we are never in this position again.

See my post above.

As with last season, block 4 only.

i just don't get this, loads and loads of lads i have spoken to were all up for getting season tickets back there, i'll probably renew in the Northam again just for the standing up and atmosphere, but dont know why the club dont offer tickets in a part of the ground that would sell fairly easily.

i just don't get this, loads and loads of lads i have spoken to were all up for getting season tickets back there, i'll probably renew in the Northam again just for the standing up and atmosphere, but dont know why the club dont offer tickets in a part of the ground that would sell fairly easily.

Costs still have to be controlled - until those holding the chequebook can be sure that we've got enough guaranteed revenue coming in to cover the additional cost of that area with the policing and stewarding costs it incurs, it's an understandable (if somewhat frustrating, as I'd like to move back to block 3) decision.

Just renewed my season ticket.

I was in Kingsland Centre but have moved to wing and bought my 10 year old son his first season ticket

Would have cost me £350 in centre just for my ticket but tow season tickets in wing cost £320 (£14 a game for the two of us)

People may moan about the price of matchday tickets at £22 for adults, but even if you miss a few games it works out cheaper if you purchase a season ticket, even if you a new season ticket holder if you go to 16 (out of 23) games or more its cheaper.

Eg 16 games @ £22 = £352 - season ticket £342 (wings / northam)

So go on get a season ticket, you know it makes sense

Just renewed my season ticket.

I was in Kingsland Centre but have moved to wing and bought my 10 year old son his first season ticket

Would have cost me £350 in centre just for my ticket but tow season tickets in wing cost £320 (£14 a game for the two of us)

People may moan about the price of matchday tickets at £22 for adults, but even if you miss a few games it works out cheaper if you purchase a season ticket, even if you a new season ticket holder if you go to 16 (out of 23) games or more its cheaper.

Eg 16 games @ £22 = £352 - season ticket £342 (wings / northam)

So go on get a season ticket, you know it makes sense

Cheers granty.

oldsarum, what's the queue like?

And just to add to the point above by Old Sarum, if you buy on installments your £342 season ticket will be £57 a month over 6 months on the finance plan, easy to do, spread the cost makes it much much more affordable

Costs still have to be controlled - until those holding the chequebook can be sure that we've got enough guaranteed revenue coming in to cover the additional cost of that area with the policing and stewarding costs it incurs, it's an understandable (if somewhat frustrating, as I'd like to move back to block 3) decision.

In many games last season, i saw a very similar amount of stewarding to what was there when block2 etc where open. In numerous games there where even police in the chapel stand :lol:

I hope that people don't use this as an excuse not to get a ST.

We came so close to losing our club, lets all help to ensure that we are never in this position again.

I couldn't care less if they do, who needs them ?

As only Centre, Wings/Northam and Family enclosure are mentioned, I can only assume that The chapel is now the Family enclosure. Maybe those 'pair' tickets are only available at that end?

I was right :)

"It is also being brought to the attention of supporters that the Chapel stand has now become the family enclosure, meaning that the enclosure can now accommodate up to 6000 people."

Is there a limit ?? I know that it won't happen but i just wondered if clubs set a limit of ST's ?? Or if they allow for a certain amount of floating fans ?

they would be silly to limit season tickets. They would sell out for the season if they could - won't happen tho

if blocks 1 2 and 3 are still closed can any body tell me if they have reopened 36

corner of northam and kingsland or for some body on the os to make clear to what

is available

I think the corners that were closed last season will remain so until demand is definitely there.

From an e-mail I got from David Luker, these are the blocks that count as "wing" blocks:

4, 10-11, 27-28, 34.

I think the corners that were closed last season will remain so until demand is definitely there.

From an e-mail I got from David Luker, these are the blocks that count as "wing" blocks:

4, 10-11, 27-28, 34.

Surely 35 as well? That wasn't closed last season.

With the Chapel now being the family centre does that mean that those you sat there with there grown up family can no longer do so.

Due to my Leukaemia I can not stand for a whole game, so the Northam is out for me, and have sat with my 2 sons (21 and 14) in the Chapel since SMS opened.