Season Tickets go on sale tommorow....

S-Clarke

How about a roll of honour thread for users to register that they have bought a season ticket(not a discussion and not hijacked by those who can't/won't get a season ticket - yes some for very genuine reasons).

I think that all season ticket holders on the forum should be proud to show their support to the new owner and a new dawn for the club.

I was down there around 1pm, and was told around 700 sold. I assume online bookings are back on for that to have jumped to 1,400 by tonight!?

All in all, a good start. Well done to the ticket office too, lots of new staff and all seems to be running well. Thanks guys and gals.

I have got mine. I will not get to many games , but I have one.

So I hope all those that said they were going to but a season ticket keep to their promise.

Spoke directly to David Luker, very helpful and was very suprised I travel from a far.

By the way we have Leibherr cranes up here, Heddle have just taken ownership of a brand new one. its light blue but all the important parts like the crane etc were in red and white. made me smile

I have to say i am very disappointed with the cost of match day tickets. Looking at what happened last season and discounted tickets i think it would have been better to start off with lower prices.

adult season ticket in Chapel £240 just over £10 a game

Renewed mine on the phone today about 4pm, got through after about 6 rings. The seat next to mine was available so got a freebie ST for our elder daughter too!

Danke schoen(?) to the new regime, investing now to build a fanbase for the future - smart move. :) BTW thanks to the very helpful saleslady at the box office :smt023

Had to go to Didcot today, trying to get a ST on the way. Pulled over on the A303 at 0900 to powder my nose - no bloody signal on the top of Salisbury Plain!! Tried half an hour later in a layby by a phone mast - good signal but just music. I tried again at 1000 in another layby -still music.

Stopped in Hungerford at 1030 for coffee and tried phoning again before getting out of the van - got through at last after 15min wait not daring to move as only 1 bar up on reception. Suddenly realised I hadn't yet bought a parking ticket and a warden approaching stage right. Did the ST deal without losing the connection and the traffic warden - would you believe it - stood looking through the windscreen at me with serious expression. Got off the phone and got out of the van feeling great that I had got my ST but expecting another type of ticket to be slapped on me - turns out he could hear my conversation through the open window and is a Saints fan!!

The punchline should be that he still gave me a bloody parking ticket -but he didn't!

I've had some great times in my 41 years as a Saints fan, and thought I was going to lose my Club, but this is the best since '76!

Sorry to dribble on but I've been on Cloud 9 since the takeover and now I'm on cloud 10 :rolleyes::smt007:smt039:lol:

Got mine at lunchtime yesterday. Back on the Northam after two years absence after going up there for the last few games of last season and loving it all over again. Back row of 42, plenty of standing and drumming for me then :)

Jesus Christ though some people like to moan though - moaning about the Chapel and the length of the queue and the prices and whether or not they'd get a free Ajax ticket. FFS people yesterday was the day we could have died as a club, instead it was the start of a new book let alone a new chapter.

How about a roll of honour thread for users to register that they have bought a season ticket(not a discussion and not hijacked by those who can't/won't get a season ticket - yes some for very genuine reasons).

I think that all season ticket holders on the forum should be proud to show their support to the new owner and a new dawn for the club.

Well I've just renewed mine in the Itchen Centre

Looking forward to a great season ahead.

Regards

Morph

can u still pay with 6 monthly direct debits?

want to get a season ticket but just a little skint at the mo!

20% deposit up front then followed by 4 equal monthly installments via your debit or credit card. You can do this via the 0800 number. I was shocked at how cheap the tickets are. If you buy an adult and under 12 season tickets together (wings), you only pay £32 for the kids one. A bargin! Edited by Delmary

they should of done the new season tickets at the same price as renewed tickets, a new start and all that, by going over the £300 mark that many i spoke to set at their limit, we need to bring back fans who have got out of the habit of going, i think that extra £42 will knock quite a few off the numbers,

speaking to an ex season ticket holder yesterday, who had a ticket up to 2 years ago, gave up due to the crap football, lowe etc, he made a good point, he would of been happy to buy a season ticket again with a new start, but set his limit at £300, now he is going to renew his golf membership, looking at the matchday prices he will only go to about 3 or 4 games now, so in stead of getting £300 out of him saints will get £88, also will miss out on the drink/food sales, the ground wont be full, i think saints have missed out here on a few thousand fans

i am renewing as i would of done whatever the price, but i think they have got this wrong

they should of done the new season tickets at the same price as renewed tickets, a new start and all that, by going over the £300 mark that many i spoke to set at their limit, we need to bring back fans who have got out of the habit of going, i think that extra £42 will knock quite a few off the numbers,

speaking to an ex season ticket holder yesterday, who had a ticket up to 2 years ago, gave up due to the crap football, lowe etc, he made a good point, he would of been happy to buy a season ticket again with a new start, but set his limit at £300, now he is going to renew his golf membership, looking at the matchday prices he will only go to about 3 or 4 games now, so in stead of getting £300 out of him saints will get £88, also will miss out on the drink/food sales, the ground wont be full, i think saints have missed out here on a few thousand fans

i am renewing as i would of done whatever the price, but i think they have got this wrong

I think they've got the season ticket pricing right, as those who had to sit through the abosulte **** that was served up last season deserve a little discount. But the club did fall down on matchday prices, i was surprised to see adults over £20.

I think they've got the season ticket pricing right, as those who had to sit through the abosulte **** that was served up last season deserve a little discount. But the club did fall down on matchday prices, i was surprised to see adults over £20.

yes it was painful last season, but that is the past, the focus should be in bringing back lost support, i would of had no problem, in new season tickets being the same price as mine

Not sure if posted elswhere but they are not allowing people to apply for season tickets by post!! tried on phone for ages, no joy.

What about people who live outside the area and don't have pc's, how will they be obtaining any information about season tickets etc. to me this is complete maddness, had emailed couple of days back and got this reply today:

No forms are going out this yr, due to time constraints, they are done in person, online or on 0800 2800 050.

Regards

Lee Hetherington

Season Ticket Supervisor

Southampton Football Club

Plus by phone you incur a £1.50 booking fee!

Not sure if posted elswhere but they are not allowing people to apply for season tickets by post!! tried on phone for ages, no joy.

What about people who live outside the area and don't have pc's, how will they be obtaining any information about season tickets etc. to me this is complete maddness, had emailed couple of days back and got this reply today:

No forms are going out this yr, due to time constraints, they are done in person, online or on 0800 2800 050.

Regards

Lee Hetherington

Season Ticket Supervisor

Agreed

My Mum and Dad were frantically on the phone to me this week end about forms etc, had to explain that they either needed to go to SMS or let me do their renewal.

Also they(late 70's) were worried about renewing their car park ticket, although i have sorted that with the help of someone at SMS

thats quite a depressing read. Stopped going through Lowe etc and now baulks at the price of the tickets even though they will be cheaper than before. Excuses, if we get back to the PL he will return and be a die hard never missed a match supporter again.

Regards

Lee Hetherington

Season Ticket Supervisor

Obtained mine today by telephone. had about 10 minute wait in queque but its a free call. The recorded message is wrong, there is no booking charge, certainly not for debit cards and I think also for credit cards.

Obtained mine today by telephone. had about 10 minute wait in queque but its a free call. The recorded message is wrong, there is no booking charge, certainly not for debit cards and I think also for credit cards.

Correct - no booking fee for paying by credit card for your STs

BTW Anyone received their ST though the post yet? Was one of the first to buy one via the phone on Friday but, alas, Mr Postie just shoved loads of junk mail through the door this morning.

Correct - no booking fee for paying by credit card for your STs

BTW Anyone received their ST though the post yet? Was one of the first to buy one via the phone on Friday but, alas, Mr Postie just shoved loads of junk mail through the door this morning.

Ditto (not even any junk mail) -won't get worried until Thursday.