Season Tickets go on sale tommorow....

S-Clarke

For some reason, maybe just me being me, I can't understand what I may have to pay for a season ticket for my 7 year old and I in the family centre. Can anyone enlighten me? The prices look good and I may just have to bite the bullet and stump up!

I make it £333 if new but only £240 if renewing.

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/page/SeasonTickets/0,,10280~1640471,00.html

centre renewal £350, new £351!!??

If you want to give existing ticket holders a better price why £1!

Not worried just seems strange.

I can see your point MrG, at least the £1 will buy you a Yorkie.

I am happy as there is a decnt difference in renewal.I would have been happy if there was only a £1 differencial anyway.

Can anyone tell me what it's like sitting in the family centre? Is it a decent view? Had an ST behind the goal for years but as the adult/child pair prices for the family stand are so appealing I'm seriously thinking of moving. Would appreciate some views from those who've been there already, cheers...

f3king disgusting prices, rip off, season ticket for 4years, not going to get one this year absolute sh1t

How the **** is £12.52 a rip off when Eastleigh charge £10???

Bye you wont be missed with that attitude!

I am renewing my 2 ASAP at these prices even though I will miss a few games - I supported Saints in the Lowe/Wilde years how can anyone not support Markus in his first year after rescuing us from oblivion?

Totally confused here. I read the pair as 2 of the same age?

Online sales are down and the ground map not available.

I am not sure where my Kingsland seat is, as it is not centre and not corner.

If its any help I am in Block 34 and that treated as Wings.

Totally confused here. I read the pair as 2 of the same age?

Online sales are down and the ground map not available.

I am not sure where my Kingsland seat is, as it is not centre and not corner.

No Adult/Child pair. In effect if you are purchasing the Adult/Child U8 pair, the Child ST is free.

Can anyone tell me what it's like sitting in the family centre? Is it a decent view? Had an ST behind the goal for years but as the adult/child pair prices for the family stand are so appealing I'm seriously thinking of moving. Would appreciate some views from those who've been there already, cheers...

Been a couple of years since I sat there but got really fed up with the constant up and down all th time.Toilets, sweets, drinks, fidgets etc.

The view is fine, atmosphere OK just dont get a seat on the end of a row. We now sit in kingsland North and get the best of both - plenty of singing and atmosphere but us oldies can sit and watch the game in comfort with our f;lask and blankets.

Have they announced the prices for the Ajax game yet. Want to go with my 2 sons but can't seem to find the ticket info???

Ajax Friendly Fixture

The Club is also putting tickets on sale for the pre-season friendly versus Ajax on Saturday 18th July. Ticket prices are:

Adults £10

Young Adults/Juniors £5

Seniors/12 and Unders £0

free for ST who renew

I believe it is in the process of being renamed THE LIEBHERR STAND.

:D

funny you should say that, last tuesday there were some workman on the roof above the chappel sign.

350 for adults rip! league 1 ffs

prem:

fulham 320 adult

boro-340

To high tickets good luck selling over 5,000 CLUB is going down again!

just to note, you are the only one moaning, good call on boro. They are in the championship though.

unless I am reading it wrongly, its actually cheaper to buy an Adult and under 8 pair for a single match ((£20) than just buying a single adult ticket?(£22).

anyone else read it like this?

Shame new adult STs don't start at £300, but they have made a good stab at sensible prices.

prem:

fulham 320 adult

boro-340

Mmmmm!! Very selective!! Fulham's cheapest adult ST is £285 (restrictive view). Their dearest is £799.

Middlesbro (who by the way are not in the prem) cheapest £420, dearest £590.

prem:

fulham 320 adult

boro-340

You are off your head.

This is the start of the best Saints journey ever.

When we are Champions of League 1 and you cannot get a ticket you will be sorry.

I still cannot belive it has happened

prem:

fulham 320 adult

boro-340

fulham dearest ticket is £799

boro dearest £590

if your going to try and make a point at least compare like for like

prem:

fulham 320 adult

boro-340

f3king disgusting prices, rip off, season ticket for 4years, not going to get one this year absolute sh1t

:smt039

I want to get my first season ticket and am a bit gutted that it will be roughly £350, but hey. However, why is renewing your ticket in the centre £1 cheaper, but renewing in the Northam/wings £54 cheaper???

I have a feeling this may have been printed wrong.

prem:

fulham 320 adult

boro-340

CENTRE tickets at Fulham are 699 or 799 depending which side you are on. http://www.fulhamfc.com/Tickets/SeasonTickets0910.aspx

Boros are 590 or 540 depending which side.

http://www.mfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/SeasonCards/0,,1,00.html

The fact is we are charging 12.50 a game if you get a ST. That is amazing. Absolutely spot on pricing to encourage ST sales.

10 free games if you buy a ST. If you intened to go to 14 games or more then a ST is for you.

Edited by Chez

I have a feeling this may have been printed wrong.

Just a thought....do you think the lower prices are to entice people into the wings so they can open up blocks 1-2 etc?

I am chuffed mine has gone from £370 to £288 in Kingsland North and have a great view, decent blokes around me and close enough to the Northam without the hassle of standing with my dodgy leg.

Edited by Give it to Ron

I want to get my first season ticket and am a bit gutted that it will be roughly £350, but hey. However, why is renewing your ticket in the centre £1 cheaper, but renewing in the Northam/wings £54 cheaper???

might be to do with people moved from the Itchen being allowed to get a seat in the centre at the wing price last season. Maybe.