Season Tickets go on sale tommorow....

S-Clarke

Quick question - g/f has been a season ticket holder before but not last year. We're usually in block 34 (is that Wings?) and I've got two kids under 8 so really glad of the free season tickets for the kids. However, is it right I can phone up tomorrow and buy STs even though we'll be in the 'new' camp? Would have thought current ST owners would be first to be able to renew rather than open it up to everyone tomorrow morning?

Quick question - g/f has been a season ticket holder before but not last year. We're usually in block 34 (is that Wings?) and I've got two kids under 8 so really glad of the free season tickets for the kids. However, is it right I can phone up tomorrow and buy STs even though we'll be in the 'new' camp? Would have thought current ST owners would be first to be able to renew rather than open it up to everyone tomorrow morning?

Block 34 is wings. I think reading the OS you will be offered unused ST seats - after the 31st any not renewed then go onsale.

Edited by Give it to Ron

Yes you can, you just can't take a seat that belonged to a STH last season.

None.... and why the f*ck should you get a discount for being a student anyway? You lazy, layabout, tax-dodging scum!

tax dodging ?? I expect i pay a damn site more f*cking tax then you c*nty chops and would expect to pay a damn site more after i get my degree.

I get paid full whack and do a full time job, i also do a degree course to back up my training and so got the NUS card for it's discounts (would be silly not to) without trainees like me the infrastructure would crumble... fact (i don't just mean me i mean technical trainees in general)

Nob

tax dodging ?? I expect i pay a damn site more f*cking tax then you c*nty chops and would expect to pay a damn site more after i get my degree.

I get paid full whack and do a full time job, i also do a degree course to back up my training and so got the nus card for it's discounts (would be silly not to) without trainees like me the infrastructure would crumble... Fact (i don't just mean me i mean technical trainees in general)

nob

*** warning !!!!! ***

*** student with head up arse alert ***

We'll struggle for attendence with those match day prices. Hopefully big season ticket sales, but I still think many looked for a reason not to attend and they won't be coming back for the whole season.

People aren't going to decide on the day to go to see a league 1 side for 25 quid or 22 quid. they'll save it for when we're doing well, saturday games, nice weather etc. would have though 18 quid maximum match day ticket would be reasonable.

I agree i think 22 per game is a bit steep. Although with season ticket prices being very reasonable, think someone said 12 quid a game, then i would hope that it will attract alot of people.

I get paid full whack and do a full time job, i also do a degree course to back up my training and so got the NUS card for it's discounts (would be silly not to) without trainees like me the infrastructure would crumble... fact (i don't just mean me i mean technical trainees in general)

Nob

That told him!!!!!!! :lol:

Excited, I don't care about the price, the prospect of having my first season ticket is making me feel like a kid at Christmas again, haven't felt like this for at least 6 years! I'll be down there first thing tomorrow if my mate can pull a sicky, bring on the season!

This (out of) season just seems to get better and better - when you hear the engaged tone tomorrow think of me :)

I'm a STH, I will wait a few weeks before getting mine, and let all the fools queue up etc in the first few days, even though STH's seats are reserved for another 3 weeks. :cool:

*** warning !!!!! ***

*** student with head up arse alert ***

Ok, i'll put it another way, do i do a full time job ??

Yes, 37 hours a week.

Do i often work over that 37 hours ?

Yes, overtime and faults.

Do i do a course on top of my job ??

Yes, and it's bloody time consuming.

Do i need the degree to do my job

Yes, and that is why i am doing it.

Are you a c*nt ??

You see SRS some of us are required and are able to push ourselves through further education, others of us are destined to struggle to wrap up a portion of chips on a saturday night but i suppose money is money eh ??

As only Centre, Wings/Northam and Family enclosure are mentioned, I can only assume that The chapel is now the Family enclosure. Maybe those 'pair' tickets are only available at that end?

Duh! Those 'pair' tickets are priced in each column. Brainfart :rolleyes:

Ok, i'll put it another way, do i do a full time job ??

Yes, 37 hours a week.

Do i often work over that 37 hours ?

Yes, overtime and faults.

Do i do a course on top of my job ??

Yes, and it's bloody time consuming.

Do i need the degree to do my job

Yes, and that is why i am doing it.

Are you a c*nt ??

You see SRS some of us are required and are able to push ourselves through further education, others of us are destined to struggle to wrap up a portion of chips on a saturday night but i suppose money is money eh ??

Stay on topic you chump...

... see you over there...

http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?p=370321#post370321

Nob

Well said SS.

Well no, my mate is paying for his, but can someone just give me a yes or no, I never bought them before!

Well I'm buying one for the g/f and me tomorrow morning and a couple of free kids STs as well so, as long as you splash the cash, you can buy as many as you want :)

I'm a STH, I will wait a few weeks before getting mine, and let all the fools queue up etc in the first few days, even though STH's seats are reserved for another 3 weeks. :cool:

All those fools that will get a free Ajax ticket and you won?t because you haven't renewed in time?

Haha nah, it's cos my mate has work. Answer the question!

Right. So you mean if you go on your own to the ticket office, can you buy more than one ST?

Sorry, I don't know :) Ring 'em before you go

I don't see what is stopping adult's buying the "8-Pair" even if they are on their own and just having a bit more room?

Apart from empty seats, nothing. But I think the idea is to fill the ground isn't it?

I don't see what is stopping adult's buying the "8-Pair" even if they are on their own and just having a bit more room?

We've done something similar for the Rugby League. I can't go all the time but a junior ST was £40 which we paid and that reserves the seat for the season. I just pay in when I go and use the seat, when I don't go, one of my stepson's mates goes.

A conscience ? Seriously though, I'd assume that they will ask for names and DOB of your under 8... We probably won't fill the ground on any games (unless we draw Man U) but would hope that the best seats are already taken by STH so if you wanted two seats to yourself you should go for it but feel guilty when there's a big game on and supporters can't get a seat :)

a bloody good incentive to bring along the young'uns and get them hooked on Saints, thus securing the clubs long term fanbase.....plus there'll be extra revenue created from the drinks/crisps/burgeres etc that will be sold.........a good business decision IMO :)

Absolutely! A very good business decision!! We can now see why Markus became as rich as he is!!!

last season's prices;

HALFWAY LINE

Adult: £420.

Senior/Teen/Student: £420.

Junior: £420.

Adult/Junior Pair: n/a.

CENTRE

Adult: £390.

Senior/Teen/Student: £290.

Junior: £175.

Adult/Junior Pair: n/a.

WINGS/GOALS

Adult: £380.

Senior/Teen/Student : £280.

Junior: £150.

Adult/Junior Pair: £495.

FAMILY ENCLOSURE

Adult: £370.

Senior/Teen/Student: £270.

Junior: £140.

Adult/Junior Pair: £370.

what happens if you renew afetr the Ajax game? Do you get to go back in time and get in for free with your new season ticket and if so, what as you hadn't renewed and bought an Ajax ticket for a tenner happens when you get to your seat and you're already in it? Do you have a ruck with yourself? Or is it like Back to the Future 2 and you start disappearing from your photos (and does that count in this new digital age?) and end up trying to avoid ****ging your mum?

Edited by Noodles34

what happens if you renew afetr the Ajax game? Do you get to go back in time and get in for free with your new season ticket and if so, what as you hadn't renewed and bought an Ajax ticket for a tenner happens when you get to your seat and you're already in it? Do you have a ruck with yourself? Or is it like Back to the Future 2 and you start disappearing from your photos (and does that count in this new digital age?) and end up trying to avoid ****ging your mum?

Welcome to my world :rolleyes:

That sort of sh1t happens to me all the time. If it wasn't for the voices telling me what to do, I swear I'd lose it bigtime.

2 things.

1) Y/A - Whats the age limit on this and does a student bring me into this bracket?

2) Is there a way of paying through installments?

I'm fairly sure Young Adult is the same as teen last year, so 17/19. But the OS didn't make it very clear.

don't do this..........you could risk creating a paradox, and the very fabric of space and time could unravel.......granted, that this is the worst case scenario ;)

just get ya ST now, and avoid this potentially catastrophic outcome...

HTH :)