Season Tickets go on sale tommorow....

S-Clarke

With the Chapel now being the family centre does that mean that those you sat there with there grown up family can no longer do so.

Due to my Leukaemia I can not stand for a whole game, so the Northam is out for me, and have sat with my 2 sons (21 and 14) in the Chapel since SMS opened.

No, it's fine for you to stay where you are. You can get a pair for you and your 14-year-old, which I think will work out cheaper, and your older son gets his own. I've just renewed my two STs in the same seats I've always had and got my nine and six-year-old tickets with us for the first time. They've been memebers for last three years and came to most games last year. This year, the whole cost for all of us is just £480, which is fantastic value IMO. I will be emailing Mr Luker to let him know how pleased I am!

No, it's fine for you to stay where you are. You can get a pair for you and your 14-year-old, which I think will work out cheaper, and your older son gets his own. I've just renewed my two STs in the same seats I've always had and got my nine and six-year-old tickets with us for the first time. They've been memebers for last three years and came to most games last year. This year, the whole cost for all of us is just £480, which is fantastic value IMO. I will be emailing Mr Luker to let him know how pleased I am!

Thanks for that

Dave Luker had already replied to an e-mail i sent him regarding the point and car park renewals.

Really is a top bloke, as far as customer service is concerned

Might upgrade to a centre ST this time. Will be buying even though I'll miss all the midweek games due to work, it is better financially and whenever I haven't had an ST, queuing for flipping ages on the day in the cold is a pain.

Got mine and fathers double quick time at 9.25 this morning, they are training new staff so it's pot luck whether you get trainee or not.The boss man (David Luker?) buzzing about answering queries and generally sorting everyone out wherever possible, a real buzz about the place, queues not too bad I thought for that time of morning.

Good luck everyone and of course COYR!!

Naive question but under ST options what does Pair mean (for example, 8 Pair) - it can't mean two tickets for under 8s as this is more than twice the price. Is it an adult plus an under eight?

8 pair = 1 x Adult ticket & 1 x Under 8 ticket. (i.e Under 8 child is free). Bargain!

great reading this thread and seeing the interest levels rising.

I am dissapointed that blocks 1,2 and 3 are not open. This deicison ****ed off a lot of fans last season and the new regime's suggestion that they want to re-engage with fans appears to be just talk.

The noise that these blocks generate is extremely important. A noisy ground improves the atmosphere no end and it's this that will attract fans back and not dare I say it the 3rd tier football they saw.

This is an error.

With the Chapel now being the family centre does that mean that those you sat there with there grown up family can no longer do so.

Due to my Leukaemia I can not stand for a whole game, so the Northam is out for me, and have sat with my 2 sons (21 and 14) in the Chapel since SMS opened.

Mike I have just renewed mine and John's in the Chapel £240.00 each, you should be ok.

Pete

Mike, I renewed my wife's and mine this morning. We are both seniors. £160 each! Bargain.

Just phoned and got mine straight away plus the freebie Ajax ticket. :)

For anyone who has gone up and got them in person are they in the form of a booklet again or have they gone back to the credit card style plastic variety ?

Booklet with individual tear off matchday tickets.

because they can hand you the ticket rather than organizing posting it

They way they have worded it doesn't make it clear. Makes it sound like the online sales are running so slow you might as well drive down and queue.

I'm not fussed when it actually arrives really.

They way they have worded it doesn't make it clear. Makes it sound like the online sales are running so slow you might as well drive down and queue.

agree with that point , i suppose they just wanted to start selling, i have had conversations today with staff at SMS and frankly they are just glad to be busy again after 2 months of not knowing what was happening

On the other thread it suggests that Dave Luker's people have fixed the earlier problems, therefore you may have been lucky with your timing.

great reading this thread and seeing the interest levels rising.

I am dissapointed that blocks 1,2 and 3 are not open. This deicison ****ed off a lot of fans last season and the new regime's suggestion that they want to re-engage with fans appears to be just talk.

The noise that these blocks generate is extremely important. A noisy ground improves the atmosphere no end and it's this that will attract fans back and not dare I say it the 3rd tier football they saw.

This is an error.

I am buyng a season ticket, but no real rush to do so today as I'd like to wait and see if these blocks reopen in the next week or two.