Hang over cures.

Tac-tics

Need some help, very hectic night out tonight, never very good when I get home, so have allready set up the sick bucket and bottled water.

Anymore advice?

Ok, the recipe is:

One bap, one fried egg, two rashers of bacon and a potato waffle.

I've had dreadful hanovers before and this, along with two Ibuprofen and a whole lot of water have sorted me out much quicker then any other technique I have tried.

Having said that, if you are planning to get to the point of morning sickness...... you may be beyond help by 'conventional' means.

Have a good night sir!!

Normally I'm ok until the minute I get in to bed, then my head feels like its rotating at 400mph for 20 minutes then up comes the sicky!

Tonight is 3 of my best mates 18th, plus alot of people are on leave from college now, so we've counted 38 of us heading out. I plan on going out with a bang tonight ;)

Also any ideas for drinking games?

We have so far:

No right hand drinking.

No drinks on tables.

Normally I'm ok until the minute I get in to bed, then my head feels like its rotating at 400mph for 20 minutes then up comes the sicky!.

Ahhhh, you are still going through the 'breaking in' phase. After about two years of training you lose the ability to 'travel backwards through time' while laying down to sleep.

Do not resist the voming, get it out of your system pronto. Once your stomach has calmed enough to attempt sleep, take a pint of water and some ibuprofen.

On first stir the next morning. One more ibuprofen if needed, and more water.

When you feel fit to get up, commence preperation of the 'good morning burger'

And don't skimp on the pints of water.

Give up smoking - hangovers are twice as bad if you do - FACT

If it's a messy one - when you order a round, order a glass of tap water at the same time and neck it. Noone is any the wiser and you are more hydrated. Couple of pints of water and two neurofen before bed. Repeat when you get up.

Brush your tounge in the morning - sounds weird but get rid of most of nasty taste. Avoid caffeine and eat toast and marmite.

This method has been developed as a result of 20+ years of research.

Spend the day in bed clicking refresh on Facebook. Complain to your mum about your hangover constantly, to which she'll reply "I have no sympathy!", but that's ok. Get some grub down yer and drink loads of water. By the next day I guarantee your hangover will have gone.

I tend to be ok the day after going on the razz, I rarely get hangovers, just feel a bit tired is all.

Generally a bacon sarnie does the job, easier to do than a full blown fry up in that state! Or.....keep drinking.

Leave window open (however cold it is) drink 3 pints of water (one with 2 alka seltzer in it) and dont go to sleep until minimum 2 hours after last drink.

easy

Ahhh...i was after a good simple way to p:ss the bed. Cheers for the info!

Im sorry but Im going to have to say it! This is quite possibly the Gayest thread in the world, ever!!! For fu ck sake the lot of you all need training!!!

Water this egg that! NO! The answer is back on the horse!

3 pints when you when you wake up, a roast dinner followed by snooze = no worries and you feel normal. Come on people get a grip!:mad:

F*ck me, queued for 2 hours last night to get into possibly the sh!ttest club in the world. I then proceeded to drink copious amounts of booze on an empty stomach and nearly chunder the contents of my stomach across the floor. Then, when we were queueing to leave (!), I also decided I really needed a sh!t, so spent the next 30 minutes furiously clenching my arse cheeks together. We then witnessed my old PE teacher shouting at people because they looked a little like his mates but they weren't them.

EDIT: No sign of that sh!t so far, i'll keep you all updated.

Edited by SuperMikey

F*ck me, queued for 2 hours last night to get into possibly the sh!ttest club in the world. I then proceeded to drink copious amounts of booze on an empty stomach and nearly chunder the contents of my stomach across the floor. Then, when we were queueing to leave (!), I also decided I really needed a sh!t, so spent the next 30 minutes furiously clenching my arse cheeks together. We then witnessed my old PE teacher shouting at people because they looked a little like his mates but they weren't them.

Where did you go?

Which school trip was that?