The "Missing Posters" Appreciation Thread

dubai_phil

Lol u really crave sympathy and love playing the victim don't you. I disagree with your negativity profusely because after reading your dross for years, it gets boring. I insult you when you insult me first. You call me "no mark golfer" and I will say something back. Except when I do, you go crying off like a baby and make out I insult you at every opportunity. Grow some balls for crying out loud and stop being such a drip.

Wow! That reads like you have just wrapped a metaphoric golf club around dd's head. I am lost for words mate. I know that your handicaps good but have you checked your bp recently? If you need a hug we could meet up.

Hang on, let me get you a box of tissues.

FYI I'm not homophobic, I'm delldaysophobic.

Might I venture a guess as to aht the tissues might be for? A frantic, angry, blood-vessel bursting cyber **** perhaps?

Hey listen, I wouldn't have said a word, but it seems on every thread he is playing victim and crying like a baby, and it's obvious he's aiming it all at me. I can count 3 threads now where he's made out he can't post because he gets picked on, which isn't even true. He starts the name calling, then gets it back at him, and he curls up into a ball in the corner and cries! If you can't take it delldays, don't dish it! If you don't dish it, people won't give you it. It's that simple!

And every time, what have you done, what have you done Sonny Jim?

Ok here is how it always pans out. Delldays starts complaining. I counter that and say there's no need for the negativity (which is fair, I'm only arguing my point), he starts playing victim, then starts name calling, so i stand up for myself and give him some back. He can't handle it then goes off and cries to mummy.

Sorry, but he's equally as responsible for the arguments, if not more so. Yes, I go on the offensive more aggressively, but I stand up for myself and my opinions. Like I said, if he can't handle it, he shouldn't dish it out himself.

I can't really believe that you are an aggresive person Will, I really can't see it. As for standing up for yourself? If that really is your perception of what you are doing, then I am sorry to break it to you like this, but from where i am sat you actually fall, every time you fall.

I'm a winner, what can I say ;-)

What can I say, you are not a winner. A try'er most definitley, but a winner, I think not. Define winner for me Will.

Lol they mist have locked you up for a really long time as you don't have a very outdated opinion about golf

Aimed at who that wa saimed at, that is a really cheap shot in my very humble opinion Will. It actually saddens me to inform you of this young man, but maybe you could take a break from your 'How To Putt Like A Tiger' manual and try a bit of self analysis of your grip on reality rather than your grip on your golf clubs, I think you may find that you have some pretty deep rooted issues that need addrssing, and this is in your own interest and not aimed to anger you. Have a word with yourself and consider some preofessional help perhaps. You may find it helps your game too in the long run.

nope, just bored and doing what I'm told

Ermmmm being bored would requre you to have nothing to occupy your mind and as for "doing what I'm told", have you ever done that?

Christ, get a grip of yourself man.

What he said. a very clever and perfectly timed punchline to this saga.

Will, I know that you want to reach the top of your sport, how would you feel if it did not happen? If your best game is behind you? How would you deal with it? It may be the right time to consider going back to a time when you played for fun, do you remember 'fun'?

HTH

Wow! That reads like you have just wrapped a metaphoric golf club around dd's head. I am lost for words mate. I know that your handicaps good but have you checked your bp recently? If you need a hug we could meet up.

Might I venture a guess as to aht the tissues might be for? A frantic, angry, blood-vessel bursting cyber **** perhaps?

And every time, what have you done, what have you done Sonny Jim?

I can't really believe that you are an aggresive person Will, I really can't see it. As for standing up for yourself? If that really is your perception of what you are doing, then I am sorry to break it to you like this, but from where i am sat you actually fall, every time you fall.

What can I say, you are not a winner. A try'er most definitley, but a winner, I think not. Define winner for me Will.

Aimed at who that wa saimed at, that is a really cheap shot in my very humble opinion Will. It actually saddens me to inform you of this young man, but maybe you could take a break from your 'How To Putt Like A Tiger' manual and try a bit of self analysis of your grip on reality rather than your grip on your golf clubs, I think you may find that you have some pretty deep rooted issues that need addrssing, and this is in your own interest and not aimed to anger you. Have a word with yourself and consider some preofessional help perhaps. You may find it helps your game too in the long run.

Ermmmm being bored would requre you to have nothing to occupy your mind and as for "doing what I'm told", have you ever done that?

What he said. a very clever and perfectly timed punchline to this saga.

Will, I know that you want to reach the top of your sport, how would you feel if it did not happen? If your best game is behind you? How would you deal with it? It may be the right time to consider going back to a time when you played for fun, do you remember 'fun'?

HTH

Wow, you must have spent all evening constructing that. Surely you must have something better to do!! I'm glad you care so much to spend the time to write all that.

Wow, you must have spent all evening constructing that. Surely you must have something better to do!! I'm glad you care so much to spend the time to write all that.

If only you would spend a bit more time reading it Will, read it a bit slower, read it over and over and over and over and over and over. Try to realise that people want to help you, people like you who are as angry as you appear to be, but then they do say that there are none so deaf as those that Will not listen.

If only you would spend a bit more time reading it Will, read it a bit slower, read it over and over and over and over and over and over. Try to realise that people want to help you, people like you who are as angry as you appear to be, but then they do say that there are none so deaf as those that Will not listen.

Lol I'm not angry at all.....I give **** to a certain number of very sad people on this forum. So what. I know you're trying to be clever but I'm not going to rise to the bait with you. Just mind your own business.

Lol I'm not angry at all.....I give **** to a certain number of very sad people on this forum. So what. I know you're trying to be clever but I'm not going to rise to the bait with you. Just mind your own business.

I promise you Will that I am not trying to be 'clever' I wouldn't know what 'clever' is if I am honest with you.

For what it is worth, I have a very tough day ahead. I have to have a tooth out and I am scared of dentists, I am genuinely scared of them. Wish me luck.

I promise you Will that I am not trying to be 'clever' I wouldn't know what 'clever' is if I am honest with you.

For what it is worth, I have a very tough day ahead. I have to have a tooth out and I am scared of dentists, I am genuinely scared of them. Wish me luck.

Yeah well I'm on the verge of having my dog put down, that may be tomorrow. I would happily my teeth pulled with no anaesthetic than have to watch that.

I don't know what the point of what you have been saying is, other than to try and wind me up, but like I said, I'm not biting.

Such is life I suppose but I for one find it sad when someone for once tries to genuinely give advice to

help another and that person refuses to accept that they are being offered help as they seem to read it as abuse. :(

Are you directing that at me? You think he was trying to give me advice?

Are you directing that at me? You think he was trying to give me advice?

Will, I have two dogs, a pug (18 months old) who is a pain in the arse and is utterly un-tranable and a Yorlie (17 years) who has been poorly for some time, she is a part of the family (yeah i know, it's a naff cliche) and we know that the 'time' is coming when we have to say goodbye to her. she is laid next to me right now and is so sweet.

About 3 years ago, I took our little mongrel wallace to the vet as she was genuimely in pain witha tumor on her chest. I cannot begin to tell you what a sad day that was for the whole family, I will never forget the way she looked up at me just before closing her eyes for the last time and I will never forget the last time I took her for a walk a week earlier.

People who have never had pets do not understand it, thay can never understand it, but I know that if you own a dog then you will love your dog as I love mine.

This is a 100% genuine heartfelt message to you and I am sorry that you are going through this right now. It is qute weird but there seem to be so many people going through crap right now, but these things are what make us human and we need to recognise our emotions for what they are, they are what make us us.

Hope you get to walk your dog many more times will, if he or she is not too porly why don't you share a bit of 'man and his dog' time tomorrow? Good luck

hamster

PS

That IS advice.

Will, I have two dogs, a pug (18 months old) who is a pain in the arse and is utterly un-tranable and a Yorlie (17 years) who has been poorly for some time, she is a part of the family (yeah i know, it's a naff cliche) and we know that the 'time' is coming when we have to say goodbye to her. she is laid next to me right now and is so sweet.

About 3 years ago, I took our little mongrel wallace to the vet as she was genuimely in pain witha tumor on her chest. I cannot begin to tell you what a sad day that was for the whole family, I will never forget the way she looked up at me just before closing her eyes for the last time and I will never forget the last time I took her for a walk a week earlier.

People who have never had pets do not understand it, thay can never understand it, but I know that if you own a dog then you will love your dog as I love mine.

This is a 100% genuine heartfelt message to you and I am sorry that you are going through this right now. It is qute weird but there seem to be so many people going through crap right now, but these things are what make us human and we need to recognise our emotions for what they are, they are what make us us.

Hope you get to walk your dog many more times will, if he or she is not too porly why don't you share a bit of 'man and his dog' time tomorrow? Good luck

hamster

PS

That IS advice.

Believe me, I've spent a lot of time with her recently. She's got heart failure and has had arthritis for a long time. She's started to cough now because of the heart failure, but she's still lively and is still doing everything a healthy dog would do (apart from the coughing obviously). She'll turn very poorly very soon (my last dog had heart failure too), so I'm just waiting for the morning when I wake up and she can't breathe anymore.

Anyway, let's not get off topic :D

Can't beleive no-one has mentioned bad boy saint ;)

Fat Boy Saint and Ben The Leg End ... 2 classics COYS!!! Was there any trouble after the game? COYRs

Javi ... Í'm gonna keeelll you' ... :p

Amygate .... just weird.

Mick8's tales of family life as a youngster meeting dad's mates were great. Also (apologies can't remember the author now) tales of being a trainee in the 60's / 70's ... always a great read. How about reintroducing guest columnists for a bit of Tinted Glass reminiscing ;)

MasterBates seems to be very quiet nowadays ... has he wanqued himself into oblivion :D

Essruu has also been quiet for sometime, but slag off Apple Macs and he'll be on your case as quick as a flash ;)

ess was in the computer forum bashing windows 7 only last night actually ;-)

And you need to go away

Seriously take people's advice and just leave this thread alone. Delldays has as much right as anyone to post on here. He can be an arse at times and very argumentative but he also gives others the chance to put their views across which is more than can be said for you.

MasterBates seems to be very quiet nowadays ... has he wanqued himself into oblivion :D

Essruu has also been quiet for sometime, but slag off Apple Macs and he'll be on your case as quick as a flash ;)

MasterBates has one of the highest post counts on here! Start a bewbs thread and you'll get him back.

This is an infraction worthy post apparently. I'm waiting to hear from Eric of Arabia whether his retort is too. Or perhaps it's all in the "allegedly".

Looks like the use of 'allegedly' and even a smiley to show it was tongue in cheek wasn't enough to escape the heavy handed mods and earned me my first ever infraction points.

No wonder why there are so many missing posters. :cool:

Looks like the use of 'allegedly' and even a smiley to show it was tongue in cheek wasn't enough to escape the heavy handed mods and earned me my first ever infraction points.

Serves you right too ;) There are still a few of us with no infractions ever, nah nah nah nah hey hey hey good bye? 8)

I miss EricofArabia.

He hung around for years cheerful and cheery and was always reliable on match days as a promoter of Fine English Ales.

And then he pays his fiver, moves into the mainstream and woosh, just like that.

Have to say that for us down here an infarction was always held to be what you had after a trip to Ravi's for a curry

Attention seeker IMO. Wouldn't be any loss whatsoever if he actually goes ahead with this.

A short holiday and now over my little sulk.;)...Appeal against points failed...but may go to the high court after some useful advice from Rupes.:rolleyes:

Attention sought but non gained so I gave up.....

I could not stay away from nice peeps like you.:D

COYRs.:)

A short holiday and now over my little sulk.;)...Appeal against points failed...but may go to the high court after some useful advice from Rupes.:rolleyes:

Attention sought but non gained so I gave up.....

I could not stay away from nice peeps like you.:D

COYRs.:)

i drove past Ottery SM today on business, I did wonder then if your petulance had been tempered. More comebacks than Sinatra eh

lol

And because Pancake does his job so well he wouldn't even divulge whether he had given you an infraction or not.

Apparently, it's the insulting another member bit that counts, tongue in cheek or not. I didn't get round to posting him the link to the "posters you wouldn't miss" thread for fear of yet more infractions!

I came back because I missed you nick and you obviously still need my support.;)....You should have called..I would have taken you for a pint.:cool:
I did call, i wound down the window and shouted 'is there a daft s## around here called Ottery' The locals shuffled together . One then said 'Eeee be my father' with that another said 'Noo Eee be my father' before long they were fighting about whose father /mother/sister you were

I did call, i wound down the window and shouted 'is there a daft s## around here called Ottery' The locals shuffled together . One then said 'Eeee be my father' with that another said 'Noo Eee be my father' before long they were fighting about whose father /mother/sister you were

Lookeee ere my plum....I be a Sarfhampton lad who lived in London for many a year...I only came down here to stop the inbreeding you talk of....When you come down to the Exeter game.....you must meet some of my relatives you speak so highly of.

I will give you my number and you can always pop in see me and I can teach you a little about football and the mighty Saints. You are always welcome in this part of the world.

Carry on misbehaving and it will not be points for you my Luvver..it will be that place on top of the ottery bonfire down by the old mill.:D

COYRs:)

lol

And because Pancake does his job so well he wouldn't even divulge whether he had given you an infraction or not.

Apparently, it's the insulting another member bit that counts, tongue in cheek or not. I didn't get round to posting him the link to the "posters you wouldn't miss" thread for fear of yet more infractions!

I think you need to venture in to town to get a second chip for your other shoulder to balance you out a bit.

Get over it, you broke a rule and got infracted. Tens of people do each day, but as usual the emptiest vessels make the most noise, whilst those who understand stay quiet and get one with it.

Lookeee ere my plum....I be a Sarfhampton lad who lived in London for many a year...I only came down here to stop the inbreeding you talk of....When you come down to the Exeter game.....you must meet some of my relatives you speak so highly of.

I will give you my number and you can always pop in see me and I can teach you a little about football and the mighty Saints. You are always welcome in this part of the world.

Carry on misbehaving and it will not be points for you my Luvver..it will be that place on top of the ottery bonfire down by the old mill.:D

COYRs:)

Im in sidmouth early nov for my 50th (only place I can still feel young) then off down the coast.

Im in sidmouth early nov for my 50th (only place I can still feel young) then off down the coast.

Will send you my tel no..The wife is big 50 on the 15th but far better looking than you nick....Sportsman bar along front with a good coverage of football.

I will be able guide you through the finer points of the great game.:D