if you ever thought we have ghey fans

Thedelldays

I'm probably alone in thinking the Le Tissier worshipping gestures were also very cringeworthy.

Don't worry, it will no doubt get worse. Following from Hamster "inventing" the new Adam Lallana song on the 4.5 year contract thread based on the Mitchell Johnson song, you can now no doubt look forward to the Northam performing the Sprinkler Dance en masse.....

Football has changed so much since I was a lad.

That Hull thing is just soooooo menacing, Mauled by The Tigers, doesn't that just freak you out in comparison to what seemed like 25,000 Millwall fans screaming You're gonna get your fcking heads kicked in.

LOL .... I wouldn't mind betting that there was somebody on the oppositions version of this board wetting themselves that there little timmy now has nightmares about being mauled by a tiger. :rolleyes:

Anyway .... Tigers .... Lions .... just a bunch of pussycats!!! ;)

and the "red and white barmy army" made you cringe...

thank your lucky stars we dont do anything like this at SMS

Quite possibly the gayist thing i've ever seen in a football ground.

Edited by Turkish

Don't worry, it will no doubt get worse. Following from Hamster "inventing" the new Adam Lallana song on the 4.5 year contract thread based on the Mitchell Johnson song, you can now no doubt look forward to the Northam performing the Sprinkler Dance en masse.....

The chances of me accepting your offer to be your right hand man at this years forum match are hanging by a thread philipo. That's gonna cost you a jaggermeister my friend.

xx's

anyway, if you wanted to see gheyness (still not comfy using that term) then look no further than Blackpool today:

attachment.php?attachmentid=582[/img]attachment.php?attachmentid=582

really really wish I'd bumped into them after the match too as they were annoyingly confident of beating us today.

anyway, if you wanted to see gheyness (still not comfy using that term) then look no further than Blackpool today:

attachment.php?attachmentid=582[/img]attachment.php?attachmentid=582

really really wish I'd bumped into them after the match too as they were annoyingly confident of beating us today.

they were in the Chapel along with St George,a Hotdog & Mr Blobby. c*cks.