Anders Behring Breivik: a hero for us all.

1976_Child

Anders Behring Breivik has owned up to the fact that he planted the bomb in Oslo which killed 7 people. And he also has owned up to shooting 92 dead on an island near Oslo.

Now, while most people will be typically quick to judge him as 'evil' I would like to offer a different view-point. I think he is a hero. And here is why:

How many of us plan further than 3 meals ahead? How many of us care what lies beyond the next pay day? Seriously, ask yourself this. In Anders Breivik is a man who not only planned for months, but willingly gave himself up too; knowing that he would spend a long time in prison.

Sad as it is that the people he killed died, they were eventually going to die anyway. As will he. As will you reading this. As will I. We all die, it is only a game anyway. At the very least Anders had the balls to stand up and do what he felt was right. Fair play to the chap. The rest of us, we just roll along as if... 'oh! the next iGadget! Whoppee! That will make me look cool!'.. never mind that you will have to defecate just like the animals, think you are cool now?

Anders, you ****ed up weirdo! I salute you! Good on yer, pity you didn't get a century. Humanity doesn't deserve this planet. We all have to die, so who cares how it happens. All the crocodile tears by the uber-consumers:

please! please! please! conserve my life as long as possible! Give me lotions and potions and plastic surgery to cheat death! Pathetic, weeping humans. We all die. There is no reason we should care about someone dieing aged 16 on a Norwegian island more than an 87 year old dieing in a puddle of her own excrement in an unheated house in Britain.

Life is for living. If it means dieing at someone else's hands then so be it. Anders won, you tossers on that island didn't.

That's life. That's death. That is it.

I'd just like to post on this thread before it is deleted and 1976 is banned. Here is an aubergine and a salamander

Aubergine.jpg

Tiger-Salamander-Images.jpg

P.S. 1976. As you said, we are all going to die anyway, so you might as well just kill yourself now. Please don't leave a mess for someone else to clean up though. Oh, and don't do anything which is likely to affect road traffic either.

Ta.

ahhh. but why should I be banned? For what infraction? Merely my opinion - dark and depressing as it is?

would that be a way to run a subscription-based ltd company? I doubt directors of Saints Web would think so.

Heckle me and hate me all you wish. I am so numb to life and her sensitivities that I just don't care. This Norwegian chap had the courage of his convictions and he did it. Bravo.

Blair had the courage of his convictions... and he did it

Bush had the courage of his convictions... and he did it

Cameron had the courage of his convictions.... and he sent in the bombers to kill. Yes kill.

Oh, but no! This blond good-looking Norwegian is the evil one! Crazy.

Cameron sent RAF bombers to bomb a village 4 weeks ago. 8 people, including 3 kids were killed. It was a 'wrong target'. How much press did it get? None. How 'wrong' was it? One man, all powerful with an awesome array of military hardware at his disposal... did the 'power' go to Cameron's head? Did it? No.... Because he is spending our tax/death pounds. So we won't criticize him. He bombs innocent families who are just curling up for the night and he is 'Our Hero!!' And the RAF are 'Our Boys!!'. Yeah. But one man acting alone on similar convictions is the evil one. **** off. Cameron, Blair, Bush, Anders. All the same.

So don't get on your ****ing high horse about right and wrong. Our taxes killed innocent people only a few weeks ago.

So what if some Norwegian lune pops a few? Don't give it all croc-tears.

Here you are:

Kids. Innocent, by virtue of the fact they are infants. Killed by your and my tax pounds. Tax pounds converted into bombs and dropped from a war plane. And still, I ask: Anders is the evil one?

The source here is Russia Times, one of the few critical news organizations left, asks the hard questions.

Edited by 1976_Child

Nah, he's not a mental case. Just an attention seeking chutney ferret with a thing for blue eyes.

oh well done. Yes, that should let you sleep better tonight.

Got no problem then about the RAF killing innocent children? Prefer to keep it off the news, off the radio, off the forum? Swept under the carpet? Better that way, I guess. And then you can tuck your self in at night and think everything is just swell in the world and anyone who says it isn't is just 'attention seeking'. Yeah, sleep tight. We are sooo much better than that Anders chappie. We do our killing from 10,000 feet!

Open your idiot eyes

Got no problem then about the RAF killing innocent children? Prefer to keep it off the news, off the radio, off the forum? Swept under the carpet? Better that way, I guess. And then you can tuck your self in at night and think everything is just swell in the world and anyone who says it isn't is just 'attention seeking'. Yeah, sleep tight. We are sooo much better than that Anders chappie. We do our killing from 10,000 feet!

Open your idiot eyes

Have you ever heard of the saying "two wrongs don't make a right?"

Your thinking is very confused. Yesterday you said he was/is "completely sane". Now you call him a "lune" (you meant loon, I suppose). One set of politically-caused deaths does not justify a different set of ideologically-driven murders. You cheer on a killer because he had the courage of his convictions? That reminds me of Yeats:

"Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;

Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,

The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere

The ceremony of innocence is drowned;

The best lack all conviction, while the worse

Are full of passionate intensity."

Your logic is the logic of a terrorist. Despicable.

Have you ever heard of the saying "two wrongs don't make a right?"

yes. so what?

My point is that everyone appears to be 'outraged' or 'sickened' or 'saddened' or '...'

Well, we kill. Just as Anders did. He had the courage of his convictions. Our taxes too are put to work killing in our 'best interest'. There is nothing different between a bullet entering the head of a young person on that Norwegian island and a 1000lb bomb detonating 10 yards away from a wholly innocent young family in Libya - killing them all. No difference what is so ever. None. Anyone who thinks there is, or anyone who thinks this topic should not be spoken of is just wrong.

The pilots in the RAF jets who release the bombs are not to blame even though it is their thumb on the trigger. But be in no doubt they are part of the plot to murder just as was Anders. The RAF pilots are just the munchkins. It is the puppet-master in Downing Street who is to blame. One phone call to the relevant Air Marshall and murder is done. Murder from 10,000 feet.

But Anders is the real criminal.... he is the face we can all hate. He is the target to take our revulsion at human-on-human killing. Quick! Slight of hand! No one will notice! Bombs away! Whoops, sorry. Never mind, your six month old daughter is in ten lifeless pieces but we are 'virtuous'. We are acting on 'intelligence'. We are 'good'. Sorry! We are so British! God Save The Queen!

Edited by 1976_Child

Your thinking is very confused. Yesterday you said he was/is "completely sane". Now you call him a "lune" (you meant loon, I suppose). One set of politically-caused deaths does not justify a different set of ideologically-driven murders. You cheer on a killer because he had the courage of his convictions? That reminds me of Yeats:

"Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;

Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,

The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere

The ceremony of innocence is drowned;

The best lack all conviction, while the worse

Are full of passionate intensity."

Your logic is the logic of a terrorist. Despicable.

my deep irony, sarcasm is lost on you.

And I meant 'lune'. Stands for 'lunatic'. One who howls at the moon....

Cheer him on? sure. Why not. I cheer on our 'boys and gals' when they come home from a killing spree in Afghanistan, so why not cheer him on.

The point you're trying to make is confused by the over-heated rhetoric. There is a difference in the two scenarios you present. There is blame that needs to be apportioned to the guilty parties. The revulsion you feel about what's happening in Libya does not justify calling the Oslo-killer a "hero". Of course he's not a hero - regardless of the "courage" of his convictions. His convictions are wrong. He is wrong. His convictions are the sort that are the scourge of the modern world. The concern you feel for the innocents in Libya ought to be extended to the innocents in Norway. Do you really not feel that, or, as I said, are you just playing a cheap, rhetorical game?

my deep irony, sarcasm is lost on you.

And I meant 'lune'. Stands for 'lunatic'. One who howls at the moon....

Cheer him on? sure. Why not. I cheer on our 'boys and gals' when they come home from a killing spree in Afghanistan, so why not cheer him on.

I've read the OP again; you need to work on your irony and sarcasm some more.

And the abbreviation of lunatic is loon, btw.

Edited by Hamilton Saint

There is a time and place for irony and sarcasm. With this thread, you have just spit in the face of the entire people of Norway and on democracy in general!

Only a blithering idiot would start an illogical thread like this on an irrelevant message board like this to further his cause!

There is a time and place for irony and sarcasm. With this thread, you have just spit in the face of the entire people of Norway and on democracy in general!

Only a blithering idiot would start an illogical thread like this on an irrelevant message board like this to further his cause!

Oh give over. Democracy? What the **** is that? You don't actually believe in that crap do you?

I'm not spitting in anyone's face. I have just about lost it with all this pious bull****. Happens every ****ing time. People live for at most 80 years, sh.it once a day and are flesh and blood and yet think that some how what happens 'in their name' is 'just' and everything else is not. Perhaps that is how this Anders chap felt. **** me. So the chap killed a few people. Terribly sad. More people were killed in the EU yesterday in road accidents - going to arrest the motor industry? Put him out of harms reach and carry on. Just ****ing spare me the crocodile tears. At least until the war planes are back, the soldiers are back from Afghanistan and my tax pounds are no longer killing innocent people under the news radar.

I'm sorry. I used to be able to care about these events. I can't anymore. It would be deeply hypocritical. Sleep well Anders, God bless. Sleep well RAF pilots/Prime minister. God bless.

Oh give over. Democracy? What the **** is that? You don't actually believe in that crap do you?

I'm not spitting in anyone's face. I have just about lost it with all this pious bull****. Happens every ****ing time. People live for at most 80 years, sh.it once a day and are flesh and blood and yet think that some how what happens 'in their name' is 'just' and everything else is not. Perhaps that is how this Anders chap felt. **** me. So the chap killed a few people. Terribly sad. More people were killed in the EU yesterday in road accidents - going to arrest the motor industry? Put him out of harms reach and carry on. Just ****ing spare me the crocodile tears. At least until the war planes are back, the soldiers are back from Afghanistan and my tax pounds are no longer killing innocent people under the news radar.

I'm sorry. I used to be able to care about these events. I can't anymore. It would be deeply hypocritical. Sleep well Anders, God bless. Sleep well RAF pilots/Prime minister. God bless.

Or deeply human? Or deeply compassionate? As I quoted before: "The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere the ceremony of innocence is drowned".

Do me a favour; explain where the rhetorical rant ends and the clever irony begins.

Edited by Hamilton Saint

The point you're trying to make is confused by the over-heated rhetoric. There is a difference in the two scenarios you present. There is blame that needs to be apportioned to the guilty parties. The revulsion you feel about what's happening in Libya does not justify calling the Oslo-killer a "hero". Of course he's not a hero - regardless of the "courage" of his convictions. His convictions are wrong. He is wrong. His convictions are the sort that are the scourge of the modern world. The concern you feel for the innocents in Libya ought to be extended to the innocents in Norway. Do you really not feel that, or, as I said, are you just playing a cheap, rhetorical game?

Do you think the politicians should be tried for murder too? Should they? Will they? No. Doubt they will. Because we all hide behind the whole Sovereignty thing. BS. Maybe Anders was acting in his own Sovereignty. How dare anyone criticize him while we are dropping bombs on innocent children. If he is guilty then so are we. Or does that confuse your pious, righteous mind? Its ok in your mind to kill brown babies in sand country, but blond girls in Norway is off limits? How sick.

Or deeply human? Or deeply compassionate?

Do me a favour; explain where the rhetorical rant ends and the clever irony begins.

you explain it. where does the 'protecting our security' end and the 'murder' begin. I lost the ability to transmit irony in my writings more than 10 years ago whilst in the middle of the then largest refugee camp in the world. All the NGOs and UN people buzzing about in their air-coned wagons while 30,000 people drank their own sewage. Don't ****ing talk to me about irony.

Do you think the politicians should be tried for murder too? Should they? Will they? No. Doubt they will. Because we all hide behind the whole Sovereignty thing. BS. Maybe Anders was acting in his own Sovereignty. How dare anyone criticize him while we are dropping bombs on innocent children. If he is guilty then so are we. Or does that confuse your pious, righteous mind? Its ok in your mind to kill brown babies in sand country, but blond girls in Norway is off limits? How sick.

Now you're making incorrect assumptions about my political views. I'm opposed to the bombing of Libya for the same reasons as you - the killing of innocents. But you need to be consistent. As I said before, yours is the logic of the terrorist - that one set of horrors justifies another.

And I don't know what you mean by "the whole sovereignty thing". And I don't see how what I've said is "pious" or "righteous".

you explain it. where does the 'protecting our security' end and the 'murder' begin. I lost the ability to transmit irony in my writings more than 10 years ago whilst in the middle of the then largest refugee camp in the world. All the NGOs and UN people buzzing about in their air-coned wagons while 30,000 people drank their own sewage. Don't ****ing talk to me about irony.

OK. You're not really listening. I've made some points about what you've written. You don't really address them - preferring to go for highly-emotive, rhetorical flourishes.

Now you're making incorrect assumptions about my political views. I'm opposed to the bombing of Libya for the same reasons as you - the killing of innocents. But you need to be consistent. As I said before, yours is the logic of the terrorist - that one set of horrors justifies another.

And I don't know what you mean by "the whole sovereignty thing". And I don't see how what I've said is "pious" or "righteous".

Consistency is what I am after!

Maybe you are not consistent. This Anders chappie had some political views - whatever they are - and acted on them. If he was a country, a 'sovereignty' then we might tut-tut him and raise objections at the UN but that would be that. No Cathedral prayers, no candle vigils. No hour-long tv news broadcasts. Just the normal way of prosecuting one's national interests.

But send in the RAF on 2000+ bombing missions and hey, I'll drink to that! Whooppee!!!!

You want consistency? Can you please explain why they are morally different? They are not. That is why I am dead to it all. Emotionally. I honestly can't feel for the dead in Norway or their families. I'm sorry. So what. They're dead. I'm still alive. My government murders in my name and with my tax pounds. Who gives a ****.

Do you honestly have a better suggestion?

Consistency is what I am after! ... Can you please explain why they are morally different? They are not. ...

Consistency? Apply the same outrage you feel for the killing of innocents in Libya (is that a moral outrage, by the way?) to the killings in Norway. If your objection to the former is a sense of human compassion for the victims, or a sense of moral indignation at the culpability of the perpetrators, then you ought to feel the same human response for those in Norway and the same horror at the crimes of the individual responsible.

They are morally different in this way. The act committed by the Norwegian was cold-blooded, premeditated and motivated by a warped ideology that filled him with hatred. It was done by an individual. Responsibility is clear-cut. The bombing in Libya was a political act driven by various conflicting motivations - one of which was to protect innocent civilians (remember them) from Muammar Gaddafi. The decisions made that led eventually to bombing specific targets were made by many people for multifarious reasons. Responsibility is shared and diffuse. The people who did the actual bombing were carrying out the orders of their superiors. The blame is spread across many governmental and military layers. Who is ultimately responsible? The military figures who decided dropping bombs was the best way to go? Are the air force personnel who carried the bombs to the target guilty? Or just the politician who first decided to participate in the mission? Easy answers, or not?

Anders Behring Breivik has owned up to the fact that he planted the bomb in Oslo which killed 7 people. And he also has owned up to shooting 92 dead on an island near Oslo.

Now, while most people will be typically quick to judge him as 'evil' I would like to offer a different view-point. I think he is a hero. And here is why:

How many of us plan further than 3 meals ahead? How many of us care what lies beyond the next pay day? Seriously, ask yourself this. In Anders Breivik is a man who not only planned for months, but willingly gave himself up too; knowing that he would spend a long time in prison.

Sad as it is that the people he killed died, they were eventually going to die anyway. As will he. As will you reading this. As will I. We all die, it is only a game anyway. At the very least Anders had the balls to stand up and do what he felt was right. Fair play to the chap. The rest of us, we just roll along as if... 'oh! the next iGadget! Whoppee! That will make me look cool!'.. never mind that you will have to defecate just like the animals, think you are cool now?

Anders, you ****ed up weirdo! I salute you! Good on yer, pity you didn't get a century. Humanity doesn't deserve this planet. We all have to die, so who cares how it happens. All the crocodile tears by the uber-consumers:

please! please! please! conserve my life as long as possible! Give me lotions and potions and plastic surgery to cheat death! Pathetic, weeping humans. We all die. There is no reason we should care about someone dieing aged 16 on a Norwegian island more than an 87 year old dieing in a puddle of her own excrement in an unheated house in Britain.

Life is for living. If it means dieing at someone else's hands then so be it. Anders won, you tossers on that island didn't.

Did you cut and paste this from http://www.imatotal****.net?

A hero?? WTF? There is so much contradiction and inanity with your posts, i'm flabbergasted. Unbelievable. Please let me know where you sit at SMS, so i know where not to sit, just in case you decide to be a "hero" and blow us all up.

Edited by Special K

These have to be the most reprehensible statements I have ever read on this forum.

Open your idiot eyes

1976_Child: your name is apt - you behave like a child writing things like this. You are a dim witted fool. Go back to your dungeon and keep your pathetic views to yourself.

Agreed

You are a fking moron, who is obviously a drama queen looking for a rise.

Any death that is caused by someone else is a tragedy. I dont care whether its in Norway, Libya, Iraq et al. To support someone who has deliberately killed someone else who is an innocent is truly reprehensible.

You sir, are a ****

Pretty dark, depressing and warped view on it....he is no Hero, he is a coward. Shooting children proves nothing, pretending to be a policeman to gain trust is again, cowardly.

16 year old kids haven't had a chance to live, having life taken away from them by a mindless nutter is wrong however you dress it up.

Basically, you are a massive wan*er 1976_child

would that be a way to run a subscription-based ltd company? I doubt directors of Saints Web would think so.

An interesting assumption that has absolutely no logic attached to it. Personally, I'd rather keep as many users here as possible - if that means sacrificing one offensive idiot and their £5, so be it.

Hatch has summed up the situation better than I could:

Although I don't agree with 1976, I do see the point he is trying to make, even thought it is extremely offensive way of expressing it.