Does KL need the money?

kipstryker

Just wondered. Is anyone aware of her financial situation outside of the club? I read she is a billionaire and therefore believe she is.

Or at what point does someone with her kind of financial assets tighten their belts if the pot is running low? All the Swiss people I have worked with have been notoriously conservative financially.

She is not a billionaire as far as i know. She is a wealthy heiress who found herself in a business persons shoes.

The swiss businesses were wound up, workers state reason was bad management but all workers say that TBF. Not sure if they went through asset stripping process.

She is a neighbour so i could bang on her door and ask.

Edited by Killers Knee

Just wondered. Is anyone aware of her financial situation outside of the club? I read she is a billionaire and therefore believe she is.

Or at what point does someone with her kind of financial assets tighten their belts if the pot is running low? All the Swiss people I have worked with have been notoriously conservative financially.

She is probably not a billionaire, well might be in Swiss Francs I suppose, there has always been confusion over this, the popular press just lumped the estimated dollar fortune of the entire Liebherr family onto our chap and everyone gobbled it up. Probably pretty rich by normal standards though.

She is probably not a billionaire, well might be in Swiss Francs I suppose, there has always been confusion over this, the popular press just lumped the estimated dollar fortune of the entire Liebherr family onto our chap and everyone gobbled it up. Probably pretty rich by normal standards though.

No they didn't. Markus declined his share in the family fortune and started his own business and made himself a multi-billionaire in his own right.

If you say so then, not that you'll ever be able to show me a grain of proof to support your assertions of course.

Well, let's see you refute them with some sort of evidence yourself. I read about Markus' history somewhere, but I really can't be arsed to find it. The Mali Group from which he derived his fortune was all his own doing.

Well, let's see you refute them with some sort of evidence yourself. I read about Markus' history somewhere, but I really can't be arsed to find it. The Mali Group from which he derived his fortune was all his own doing.

A group which NC ran for 2 years from his desk at SMS. It's exactly that, the ease with which the whole group had been wound down to virtually nothing apart from an investment branch without making a single ripple on the global markets tells you that it wasn't an industrial monster in any way shape or form.

No they didn't, Markus was reported to be worth ~3.4bn, and this was separate from the Liebherr family.

A group which NC ran for 2 years from his desk at SMS.

No he did not. He was added to the Board of the MALI Group sometime after Markus' Estate was put into the hands of the trustees, and he did become a director in that sense, but he never managed the MALI Group business in any way, shape or form. If Markus' wealth has been frittered away since his untimely death it would be a tale of catastrophic blunders, I really don't believe there is any mileage in such a thing having happened, indeed the Estate could probably be worth more now with the realisation of some of the assets that would have been sold off. All that has happened is that since KL took full control in 2013 she has realised that she doesn't want to put as much into it as her late father had done (why should she its not her love) but has unfortunately refused to sell to backers that NC had allegedly lined up who were prepared to continue the dream. She is also badly advised about who she appoints to manage the Club in terms of the Hockey coach and the German man of mystery who opened his mouth once to insert his foot and has never been heard of again since.

No he did not. He was added to the Board of the MALI Group sometime after Markus' Estate was put into the hands of the trustees, and he did become a director in that sense, but he never managed the MALI Group business in any way, shape or form. If Markus' wealth has been frittered away since his untimely death it would be a tale of catastrophic blunders, I really don't believe there is any mileage in such a thing having happened, indeed the Estate could probably be worth more now with the realisation of some of the assets that would have been sold off. All that has happened is that since KL took full control in 2013 she has realised that she doesn't want to put as much into it as her late father had done (why should she its not her love) but has unfortunately refused to sell to backers that NC had allegedly lined up who were prepared to continue the dream. She is also badly advised about who she appoints to manage the Club in terms of the Hockey coach and the German man of mystery who opened his mouth once to insert his foot and has never been heard of again since.

Factually incorrect