Chester visit Saints to discuss 'The Southampton Way'

Saint-Armstrong

I hope we charge for this kind of sharing. We need some kind of licensing set up or something.

Yeah, maybe we could have some sort of Saints Franchise thing, where clubs around the country pay us to become us. We could have saints football clubs all around the country!

I hate this sort of stuff, it's just Les Reed on an ego w@nk. What exactly does SFC have to gain by letting other teams in on how we do stuff?

Chester will have been fed the same sh!t everyone else gets, jeez. There's no chance we've thrown them the keys to Staplewood and handed over all our paperwork.

They haven't even spoken to Les, Gareth or Ralph - they've spoken to Head of Commerical departments and the like, and had a tour.

Chester will have been fed the same sh!t everyone else gets, jeez

Erm, check your facts Strongarms, it clearly states in the v.first paragraph that the opportunity they were afforded to look round St. Mary's and meet Gareth Rogers' PA, was "Unique"

Chester will have been fed the same sh!t everyone else gets, jeez. There's no chance we've thrown them the keys to Staplewood and handed over all our paperwork.

They haven't even spoken to Les, Gareth or Ralph - they've spoken to Head of Commerical departments and the like, and had a tour.

The clearly weren't offered a pint of the Saints beer

Ill educated northern heathens has Southampton in the South West. Bournemouth, I could accept as being yokely wurzels, but Hampshire is the South, bang south, not South East Stockbroker and not straw sucking South Westerners. South. The. South.

Is this really news FFS? Pile of ****. Do we need a thread about every meeting Les Reed has?

Load of junk IMO.

Agree. Definitely would be useful to have a Les Reed's meeting thread to get more insight into his whereabouts.

I fear his head has been turned and just doing teh lecture circuit these days. And chatting up women

Ill educated northern heathens has Southampton in the South West. Bournemouth, I could accept as being yokely wurzels, but Hampshire is the South, bang south, not South East Stockbroker and not straw sucking South Westerners. South. The. South.

Yep, thought the same reading that, guess it maybe a typo and they meant south coast?

But then again, what would you expect from a bunch of Welsh bumpkins ;)

Sounds like the Chester Director bros got a mouthful of warm Southampton DNA :thumbup:

I want us to spread our DNA as liberally as possible, I shall not be satiated till I see it dripping from the chin of every Football League chairman :thumbup:

I have always looked at that icon as a thumbs up but I will have to reconsider. Have I been using a bear penis icon to signal approvement all these years?