Nottinghampton

mcbendy

Couldn't help noticing that Forest had three ex Saints in their team tonight. Fox, Antonio and Blackstock. Got me thinking - what is the most ex-saints that have simultaneously been on the field? For instance if Forest played Liverpool. Any statos out there? MLG?

I'll leave it up to the forum statisticians to research further but in 2012/13 Nottingham Forest had Dan Harding, Simon Gilett, David McGoldrick, Billy Sharp, and Dexter Blackstock all on their books. No idea if they were all on the field together at the same time, probably not given the last three are strikers.

Then in 2013/14 take out Sharp and put in Fox!

It was four, Matthew Mills also played for Forest tonight.

Mate I used to cringe at you coming out with the stats because I thought you were constantly on the wind up.

I now realise I was wrong and you are in actuall fact a bloody stat ninja!!!

Edited by jasonb

Maybe not all on the pitch at one time(and of course not all ex SFC) but didn't one of The England Squads include Luke Shaw, Adam Lallana, SRL, The Ox, Theo Walcott and even possibly JRod. And a bit more recently add Bertrand, Clyne and Forster into the mix.

Stattos get working and come up with most SFC connected players in a squad and on pitch at same time!!

Manhampton United will have two at times this season

Arsenhampton will have 3

And of course Liverhampton will have 4.

If only West Bromwich Hampton would sign a couple more we could give them the hilarious nickname too.

Had some top Bantz with some Vitesse fans who say the whole of holland know us as Feyehampton and they showed me the Celtic forum where they are all calling us Southtic. Oh how we laughed. #topbantz

Arsenhampton will have 3

If only West Bromwich Hampton would sign a couple more we could give them the hilarious nickname too.

Had some top Bantz with some Vitesse fans who say the whole of holland know us as Feyehampton and they showed me the Celtic forum where they are all calling us Southtic. Oh how we laughed. #topbantz

By the end of the night did you have the whole bar singing the Jose Fonte song with you?

Arsenhampton will have 3

God Damnit ..... who else is Brenda poaching from us? ........... JRod, Big Vic or Jose? :x

Still can't believe Leicester paid £7-8m for Mills a few seasons back.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18503575

Probably because they didn't, BBC reported £4.5m while other outlets went with "around £5m"

I was trying to find a team who had the most ex-saints in it, and it was actually us. In 2013/14 we had Rickie Lambert, Adam Lallana, Guly do Prado, Callum Chambers, Dejan Lovren, Jack Cork AND Luke Shaw. So that's loads of ex saints in one team.