Were gonna have to rely on good management

leftback

You're not gonna like/buy this,but we are gonna have to rely on NA for all his attributes,and I think he is showing plenty of them,because.....I hear there maybe a court case in the offing with Nicolina and the family over "promises made to Southampton now broken"

That is all i know, that is all i may ever know.

Dont know who made the promises and if they were broken and i know it sounds vague, and only exactly what would be expected from me, but that is what Ive been told.

On another matter there are goals in this team,back to our old scoreline!!

i dont know,promises made to a third party,without permission, i dont know help me out here someone.

Dont shoot me. I have never made anything up on here,and this is the first thing i havent really understood that ive posted.

then what the hell are you on about.....

did this stop saints getting a 4th today..?

will it effect us beating the daggers on tuesday..?

i dont know,promises made to a third party,without permission, i dont know help me out here someone.

Dont shoot me. I have never made anything up on here,and this is the first thing i havent really understood that ive posted.

Rupert, look, how can I put it? It's not your club anymore.......

You could well be right, if promises were made in front of independent witnesses, does not have to be written. This won't affect Cortese personally I doubt, only the club and it all relies on the family sharing the same collective dream that Markus did individually. When you have several beneficiaries of Markus's estate, this would not surprise me. We were discussing the last match, how many of the family regularly came to the home games?

Nothing can be done so why worry, we are so much better off than where we were. For Saints sake, I hope they don't go giving it over to the fans or we will be getting open planning at one end of the ground.

i don't know who left back is, but he's clearly someone who has a personal issue with Cortese and the current setup at the club.

possibly a disgruntled former employee looking to put down his former employees in anyway he can.

take it all with a pinch of salt.

Edited by S-Clarke

i don't know who left back is, but he's clearly someone who has a personal issue with Cortese and the current setup at the club.

possibly a disgruntled former employee looking to put down his former employees in anyway he can.

take it all with a pinch of salt.

Harding?

Mills?

or a disgruntled Dickson due to not getting any first team action?

:lol: