What a sick society with live in

Smirking_Saint

Makes you wonder whats happened to create people like this, someone commented 'If people can do this to an animal, what will stop them doing it to a child ?'

I just don't get it. They would also get a rediculously light sentance.

Should people get harsher sentances for cruelty to animals ?? (In the United Kingdom, cruelty to animals is a criminal offence for which one may be jailed for up to 51 weeks and may be fined up to £20,000 Wiki)

It is a sick, vile act upon a child's pet but there must be more to it then just a random attack on a dog. There must have been some motivation, a revenge attack of some sort?

A Staffie called Bronson? Really?

This is what i thought, plus the family said 'It must be some sort of vendetta' for me thats means 'we shouldn't have done what we did earlier'

But still, it is a living creature but through unnecessary cruelty.

Obviously they are ****s but comments like, "what has happened to this country?" are just bizarre. You think cruelty to animals is a new thing?

Nope it just angers me to think that this sort of thing (not just animal cruelty obviously) seems to be happening more often. Or maybe it's just being reported more.

Nope it just angers me to think that this sort of thing (not just animal cruelty obviously) seems to be happening more often. Or maybe it's just being reported more.

Probably the latter I reckon mate. I agree, it makes me angry that anyone would deliberately seriously hurt any living thing for fun. Although, I think eating meat is cruel and unnecessary yet I happily do that so I confuse myself somewhat.

That is seriously sick. Those ****ers need catching before they do something like that to a person.

Benj, I too worry about how animals are treated before they are culled to enter our food chain. I don't mind paying a bit more for free range stuff (proper free range stuff) 'cos I feel a bit better about knowing the animals have been allowed to roam about and aren't caged or force fed. Went veggie for 18 months once but I do a lot of running and cycling and I started craving steaks and bacon so caved in....

Neither probably. You just remember the previous times something similar has happened and it seems like it's happening a lot. Personally I'm neither shocked nor horrified. True it's a shocking and horrible thing to do, but there are guaranteed to be a few sick weirdos in the 60 odd million people in Britain.

I'm a bit more concerned about the kids who are forced to maim and kill their families in central Africa (and loads of other places, and loads of other nastiness happening to humans). When we've got the humans sorted, we can start worrying about animals.

I'm a bit more concerned about the kids who are forced to maim and kill their families in central Africa (and loads of other places, and loads of other nastiness happening to humans). When we've got the humans sorted, we can start worrying about animals.

I think the point was that it was humans that did it.

I assume there would be uproar if someone dropped, say- a spider, in acid?

Afterall, it's a powerless living thing.

I saw a spider fall into a deep fat fryer at Southampton Airport. It sizzled well.

To feel the need to do anything of that sort intentionally to any living thing indicates something of a warped mind though.

The sickest thing i've ever seen.

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/news/83478-thug-kills-dog-hanging-its.html

Presumably he's out now. I hope he get's what he deserves. If I knew him i'd use his head as a football.

You dont get on Live Leak very much then?? :-O

But yeah I can only hope that that guy dies a horrible death...

Edited by Liquidshokk

Neither do I but I'd probably put watching some guy have his head cut off at a sicker level.....

I stumbled across those videos a while back. I think it was the Ken Bigley one. As soon as they started sawing at his neck I had to switch it off.

I don't look to see things like this.

Really? you should go out with social setvices when they visit senile old dears who collect their excrement and wont let it be taken away or maybe to see a profoundly autistic boy as he smashes his head against the wall. Then maybe you wouldnt come out with the sack em crap all the time.

Really? you should go out with social setvices when they visit senile old dears who collect their excrement and wont let it be taken away or maybe to see a profoundly autistic boy as he smashes his head against the wall. Then maybe you wouldnt come out with the sack em crap all the time.

I don't want them all sacked, I just want to see some of them sacked.

It is necessary. There is no alternative other than tax hikes and I don't want to pay more taxes to keep people in made up jobs.

I don't want them all sacked, I just want to see some of them sacked.

It is necessary. There is no alternative other than tax hikes and I don't want to pay more taxes to keep people in made up jobs.

There is waste in public services, but actually much of it is brought about because of central government policies. If you contract out public services to private companies you still have to provide the services, but in addition also pay for two sets of contract managers (council and private company) and pay for shareholder dividends. I worked for Brighton council years ago. They were rate capped, meaning they couldnt afford to employ workmen to maintain pavements - potentially leading to big insurance claims 'because I tripped over'. Yet they could get central government capital grants to replace paving - so thats what they did - every two years rip up the pavements and replace them. Its perverse - but due to government, not council mismanagement.

Neither do I but I'd probably put watching some guy have his head cut off at a sicker level....

I mean in terms of being visually graphic. I dont want to take anything away from how sick this person is..

I have seen much worse than that

The Dnepropetrovsk maniacs was THE most horrific thing i have ever seen and made me feel sick for a long time. I turned it off when they got the hammer out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dnepropetrovsk_maniacs

^ Its Wiki not the video

It is a sick, vile act upon a child's pet but there must be more to it then just a random attack on a dog. There must have been some motivation, a revenge attack of some sort?

A Staffie called Bronson? Really?

I'm a dog owner myself, but I've got to agree with this post. There was an article recently in the echo or the advertiser, cant remember which, a dog was given a destruction order by a magistrate. Cue heartrending protest by owner, disabled woman whose only pleasure in life was her dog that wouldnt hurt a fly apart from the toddler it had just attacked, toddler must have done something to provoke the dog bladibladibla, front page of the local rag suggesting it was an outrage that the dog was going to be destroyed. last paragraph began "the bull terrier called Tyson......." ffs

It sickens me that somebody would do that, having a dog myself I would be distraught if anything happened to him at all, let alone having his head put in a bucket of acid...

F*** me Supermikey, imagine the "me time" you'd need to get over this if it happened to your dog.

I f*cking hate this though.

Dogs are not inherantly evil, nor do they go out to attack kids etc etc

They are however animals, and such have to be treated with respect. And unfortunately kids don't understand that fact. In fact animals will generally warn you if they are p*ssed off and it is said that most children attribute a dog bearing its teeth as the fact it is smiling. At the end of the day, if you put young children alongside dogs you are asking for it. You wouldn't let them poke around with your mains.

Now i am not saying the dogs shouldn't be put down in these situations, its just harsh on the dog that a stupid decision to allow young kids with animals generally results in the destruction of an animal.

I f*cking hate this though.

Dogs are not inherantly evil, nor do they go out to attack kids etc etc

They are however animals, and such have to be treated with respect. And unfortunately kids don't understand that fact. In fact animals will generally warn you if they are p*ssed off and it is said that most children attribute a dog bearing its teeth as the fact it is smiling. At the end of the day, if you put young children alongside dogs you are asking for it. You wouldn't let them poke around with your mains.

Now i am not saying the dogs shouldn't be put down in these situations, its just harsh on the dog that a stupid decision to allow young kids with animals generally results in the destruction of an animal.

I'd go along with all this Smirker, but youve got to wonder why the owners of these dogs so often choose to name them Satan, Tyson, Killer, Kane, etc etc, and what bearing that has on their training. Bull terriers are basically the product of a breed line of attack dogs and we can repeat the "its the owners" mantra as long as we like, they are still attack dogs and no amount of training is ever going to change that.

However, regardless of the circumstances, the sick c*nts that were responsible for this acid attack should be locked up. End of.

I've seen those videos, you don't want to watch them. Seriously. Cruel, heartless bastards.

Whilst reading up about it online I've just caught a glimpse of part of the video at it's worst point I think... It was on iPhone and was just a long animated gif so I was spared the clear detail... I get the picture though and feel sick enough...poor guy getting hammered :-( :-S

Whilst reading up about it online I've just caught a glimpse of part of the video at it's worst point I think... It was on iPhone and was just a long animated gif so I was spared the clear detail... I get the picture though and feel sick enough...poor guy getting hammered :-( :-S

That's not the worst part of that video, the worst part involves a screwdriver. That's all i'm saying.

I thought about watching it, but there are so many comments on the web saying 'seriously dont watch it', I changed my mind. At some point humanity has to overcome curiosity, and Im glad mine kicked in before watching a dying man have a screwdriver stuck in his exposed brain.

I thought about watching it, but there are so many comments on the web saying 'seriously dont watch it', I changed my mind. At some point humanity has to overcome curiosity, and Im glad mine kicked in before watching a dying man have a screwdriver stuck in his exposed brain.

Sh!t I really didn't see the worst bit did I....

The site I was reading it on was making a joke of it with captions such as "hammer time!" and animated gifs of a cat being hit with a hammer too with a comment of "cats love it too!"

I really really hate this world sometimes... The human race needs wiping out soon, enough is enough.