Recieved this by e mail

Block 18

Thought you would be interested to read it

CHECK YOUR RECEIPTS BEFORE LEAVING THE CHECK-OUT

I bought a bunch of stuff, over £150, & I glanced at my receipt as the

cashier was handing me the bags. I saw a cash-back of £40. I told her I

didn't request a cash back & to delete it. She said I'd have to take the £40

because she couldn't delete it. I told Her to call a supervisor.

Supervisor came & said I'd have to take it.. I said NO! Taking the £40 would

be a cash advance against my Credit card & I wasn't paying interest on a

cash advance!!!!! If they couldn't delete it then they would have to delete

the whole order. So the supervisor had the cashier delete the whole order &

re-scan everything!

The second time I looked at the electronic pad before I signed & a cash-back

of £20 popped up.

At that point I told the cashier & she deleted it. The total came out right.

The cashier agreed that the Electronic Pad must be defective.

Obviously the cashier knew the electronic pad was defective because she

NEVER offered me the £40 at the beginning. Can you imagine how many people

went through before me & at the end of her shift how much money she

pocketed?

Just to alert everyone. My co worker went to Milford , Sainsburys last week.

She had her items rung up by the cashier. The cashier hurried her along and

didn't give her a receipt. She asked the cashier for a receipt and the

cashier was annoyed and gave it to her. My co worker didn't look at her

receipt until later that night. The receipt showed that she asked for £20

cash back. SHE DID NOT ASK FOR CASH BACK!

My co-worker called Sainsburys who investigated but could not see the

cashier pocket the money. She then called her niece who works for the bank

and her niece told her this. This is a new scam going on. The cashier will

key in that you asked for cash back and then hand it to her friend who is

the next person in the queue.

Please, please, please check your receipts right away when using credit or

debit cards!

This is NOT limited to Sainsburys; they are one of the largest retailers so

they have the most incidents.

I am adding to this. My husband and I were in Sainsburys and paying with

credit card when my husband went to sign the credit card signer he just

happen to notice there was a £20 cash back added. He told the cashier that

he did not ask nor want cash back and she said this machine has been messing

up and she canceled it. We really didn't think anything of it until we read

this email.

I wonder how many "seniors" have been, or will be, "stung" by this one????

To make matters worse ...THIS SCAM CAN BE DONE ANYWHERE,

AT ANY RETAIL OR WHOLESALE LOCATION!!!

BEFORE LEAVING THE CHECK- OUT.......CHECK YOUR RECEIPT!!!!!

THIS COULD HAPPEN ANYWHERE.

CHECK YOUR RECEIPT BEFORE LEAVING THE STAND. I'VE SEEN PEOPLE DO JUST THAT.

NOW I'LL START!

PASS THIS ON TO YOUR FRIENDS, KIDS, LOVED ONES.

Get loads of these at work all the time passed on by colleagues I just delete them as most are urban myths and just made to make us panick! I know in one supermarket they have to sign the cashback that is put through the till. I for one always check my receipt and pretty much would know if the bill came to £20 or £40 more for what I had bought.

This happened to me also. I was in Sainsbury's and I spent £200+ on shopping (mainly crisps, fizzy drinks and Pot Noodles. I live alone). When I checked the receipt, it said I'd asked for £30 cashback. I said the cashier that I noticed that there is £30 cashback on the receipt. She said that she'd call a manager as "there must be a fault with the till". The manager came over and he said he couldn't refund that part, just the whole order. I kicked up a bit of a stink in the shop and he said that we could discuss it in his office (I think I'd embarrassed him enough). When we got to his office, he locked the door behind me and two burly security guards came in from a adjoining door. They then held me down, prostrate to the desk and pulled my trousers down. The manager then preceded to rape me, laughing the entire time. I felt really sick, but couldn't move. I began to vomit on his desk. He started scooping the vomit up in his hands and using it as lubricant on my anus. Then, as I felt his member twitch and thought he was going to ejaculate, everything went dark and still and quiet. I thought I'd passed out but had a feeling of consciousness. I wriggled free and found a lighter in my pocket, which I used to get some light in the room. I looked at the manager and the security guards. They were completely still. Their eyes dead. Suddenly, a spark flickered from the manager's ear. I looked inside to see wires. He was a robot! I looked in the security guards' ears too. Robots, both of them. Something must have caused a fault in the system that generates them, I thought. Then, a monitor flicked on in front of me, and a man started talking. I recognised him instantly: Vince Cable. "This is a message to all Commercial Store Manager Bots. I have a message to you from our leader." The screen flicked over and David Cameron appeared, and spoke: "We are ready to go into phase two of Operation Kickstart. We are ready to kickstart the economy to line our pockets and at the expense of the people of this nation. We have already successfully made up most of the deficit through the Cashback Scheme. Now we move onto phase two: Telling People Our Cars Have Broken Down and Can We Borrow a Tenner to Get Home To Somewhere Miles Away? (We Promise We'll Return the Money as Soon as We Get Back)." Then I felt a thud on my head, and the next thing I woke up in hospital. they told me I passed out at the till. But slowly, I remembered...

This happened to me also. I was in Sainsbury's and I spent £200+ on shopping (mainly crisps, fizzy drinks and Pot Noodles. I live alone). When I checked the receipt, it said I'd asked for £30 cashback. I said the cashier that I noticed that there is £30 cashback on the receipt. She said that she'd call a manager as "there must be a fault with the till". The manager came over and he said he couldn't refund that part, just the whole order. I kicked up a bit of a stink in the shop and he said that we could discuss it in his office (I think I'd embarrassed him enough). When we got to his office, he locked the door behind me and two burly security guards came in from a adjoining door. They then held me down, prostrate to the desk and pulled my trousers down. The manager then preceded to rape me, laughing the entire time. I felt really sick, but couldn't move. I began to vomit on his desk. He started scooping the vomit up in his hands and using it as lubricant on my anus. Then, as I felt his member twitch and thought he was going to ejaculate, everything went dark and still and quiet. I thought I'd passed out but had a feeling of consciousness. I wriggled free and found a lighter in my pocket, which I used to get some light in the room. I looked at the manager and the security guards. They were completely still. Their eyes dead. Suddenly, a spark flickered from the manager's ear. I looked inside to see wires. He was a robot! I looked in the security guards' ears too. Robots, both of them. Something must have caused a fault in the system that generates them, I thought. Then, a monitor flicked on in front of me, and a man started talking. I recognised him instantly: Vince Cable. "This is a message to all Commercial Store Manager Bots. I have a message to you from our leader." The screen flicked over and David Cameron appeared, and spoke: "We are ready to go into phase two of Operation Kickstart. We are ready to kickstart the economy to line our pockets and at the expense of the people of this nation. We have already successfully made up most of the deficit through the Cashback Scheme. Now we move onto phase two: Telling People Our Cars Have Broken Down and Can We Borrow a Tenner to Get Home To Somewhere Miles Away? (We Promise We'll Return the Money as Soon as We Get Back)." Then I felt a thud on my head, and the next thing I woke up in hospital. they told me I passed out at the till. But slowly, I remembered...

lol

Damn, I thought this was gonna be another thread about that supermarket in The Channel Islands where the Checkout girl had massive boobs and kept resting them on the scales and overcharging people by including the weight of her mammaries.

I was hoping for a new picture of her 8)

Rule 1?

This is genius. Where did you copy it from?

:')

This happened to me too.

Ha brilliant post, inspirational.

I read the the jersey article re breasts

Did the manager honestly say the folowing?

"At the end of the day I decided that I'm the most politically correct individual in the business, some of my girls in the office might laugh at that, but it is true so I decided to handle the matter myself."

So he removed the breasts from the scales!!!!!

It may be a scam, but do be careful. I was at a Sainsbury's in London when I lived up there. Got all my goods scanned, and while packing noticed that the girl scanned a bottle of wine and then put it on the floor by her feet. I carried on until the end and finished packing up, when I then turned to her and asked, in a loud voice, whether I could have my bottle of plonk. She asked what bottle, so I said the one by her feet. She looked down and was mighty surprised to find it by her feet, and bumbled about saying that she must have put it there while trying to clean something blah blah bah.

I left it that as I thought the embarrassment what with a queue at the checkout would be enough but when I got home I was well ****ed off that someone had tried to steal this from me. I wrote to the store saying that I am sure that no one would risk their job for a £5 bottle of booze but that they should be aware. I got a letter back saying that she'd been sacked. One half of me felt bad that she had been sacked over such a small amount of money, but the other side felt that she was fairly treated.

It may be a scam, but do be careful. I was at a Sainsbury's in London when I lived up there. Got all my goods scanned, and while packing noticed that the girl scanned a bottle of wine and then put it on the floor by her feet. I carried on until the end and finished packing up, when I then turned to her and asked, in a loud voice, whether I could have my bottle of plonk. She asked what bottle, so I said the one by her feet. She looked down and was mighty surprised to find it by her feet, and bumbled about saying that she must have put it there while trying to clean something blah blah bah.

I left it that as I thought the embarrassment what with a queue at the checkout would be enough but when I got home I was well ****ed off that someone had tried to steal this from me. I wrote to the store saying that I am sure that no one would risk their job for a £5 bottle of booze but that they should be aware. I got a letter back saying that she'd been sacked. One half of me felt bad that she had been sacked over such a small amount of money, but the other side felt that she was fairly treated.

I thought you would drink better wine than that