Tattoo's...

Dibden Purlieu Saint

So my mate recently got a tattoo that cost him like £600. I was like 'woah, that's mental blud, why's you slinging that kind of dollar after a trampstamp'. Personally, I don't like tattoo's, they're for pikeys and prisoners, but do you have a tattoo, what of, and how much did it cost?

£600 to look like a complete bell-end chav. Some people have more money than sense.

In a few years time (when it goes out of fashion) some people are going to make a killing out of tattoo removals.

So my mate recently got a tattoo that cost him like £600. I was like 'woah, that's mental blud, why's you slinging that kind of dollar after a trampstamp'. Personally, I don't like tattoo's, they're for pikeys and prisoners, but do you have a tattoo, what of, and how much did it cost?

That's a lot of threads about Tw attoo's...

This is very useful informations. You paying attention bear?

You should get a tattoo saying:

Tattoo's is great innit!

Almost as good as the one saying "Hells Angles" years ago.

:lol:

here is tat i got my bird for christmas. Regret it a bit now tho sometimes when we is boning i have to stop and shed tear for dear old nige :(

atkins_zps8426d66d.jpg

You should get a cat, call it Shatkins Jr, and simply add the extra letters to either side.

Then you can pretend that it was pussy love that inspired the ink all along.