Jump to content

saint michael

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    1063
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by saint michael

  1. Scienza and Armstrong v Coventry. Can the two of them score more than them. That’s what this game is. 9 saints players contribute the square root of fuck all
  2. and there you fucking go
  3. We’ve gotta be running behind their defence
  4. Instinct is to pass it backwards again
  5. We are now always receiving the ball with back to their goal. Slows us down and back to our old ways
  6. As an attacker I would so love to play against our defence
  7. Come on saints
  8. I want to bring a gk in too but I don’t think the gk alone will make too much of a difference, I really don’t see any of those defenders with any nouse or ability to defend including THB. If we had got him from a different club I don’t think he would be separated from the rest. Goodness knows how he got an England cap I think he is still at u23 level and maybe with the temp mgr that’s why he got picked. I also believe that these owners don’t think they all need changing out and so I’m not sure when any transition will be made
  9. Gk , Rb, cb, cb, cb, lb. + a defence coach that knows something about football defence and can coach it too.
  10. I think we have to come to terms with that if we don’t score 3 goals we are highly likely to lose
  11. My view hasn’t really changed with the upturn of results recently. We need to get the old Martin players well out of this club before we will see definite change. That complete defence can all fuck off. What they think they are dribbling around at the back goodness only knows
  12. They need to spend weeks on the practice ground playing big ugly players and learn to become men and defend
  13. Very similar to Milwall game. They found us out early
  14. We are such a lightweight team when things are going against us.
  15. Think we are up for it, just shit
  16. Wood. A player that lives up to his name
  17. This is why our attack has to be so good and score 3 every game
  18. Apart from Jandr scienza and azaz it’s martins team
  19. Would like to see Fraser getting down the wing more like fellows. Seems to turn back every time
  20. Good to see the tip tappy defence is underway
  21. This ref all over the place. Hopeless again
  22. Dear Santa can we have a defence for Christmas please
  23. Ah ok sorry thought he meant wba commentator
  24. Andy Johnson
  25. And there you go
×
×
  • Create New...