Jump to content

explorer saint

Members
  • Posts

    691
  • Joined

Everything posted by explorer saint

  1. On to Sunday now at last we can move on !!! Shows how over the top the EFL were
  2. Ah no thats sad always loved Man about the House Paula Wilcox and Sally Thomsett of course too . Was amazed as a kid someone on the telly supporting the Saints
  3. We can't afford to give him game time now
  4. Clueless we are getting worse by the week he's out of his depth we all can see this
  5. I've now located back from spain and living in kirkby lonsdale near kendal would love meet some saints up here.
  6. My pal and next door neighbour lived in North Waltham and both had ST's
  7. I was born near Basingstoke and so attached to hampshire teams then Saints dv 1 pompey div 2 bmouth div3 and aldershot div 4 Shows my age even back in the 70' there was a regular coach from Basingstoke to home games a the Dell I obviously chose saints and now live in Cumbria via 5 years in spain .
  8. I saw one nailed to a tree thought I'd have that can't have enough funking nails
  9. Barry Horne v Bolton in the cup at the Dell late equaliser and went on to win 3-2 Very sweet as had also made the journey for the first game at Burnden Park Just seen already mentioned above
  10. Long drive if he can drive to Cobham every day
  11. I'm on costa blanca living in Spain last 3 years made it back for Coventry cup game last year but manage watch nearly every game on tv
  12. Had pleasure to sit next to David at the farewell dinner on the Dell pitch. What a gent very sad news RIP hope the club honours him
  13. Great I'm 30 mins from piñatar arena so will check out the kids against cartegena thanks !.
  14. Jan 1972 relegation 6 pointer Forest at home and Jim Steele debut won 4-1 never been so cold at a match since ! Loved it I was 10
  15. Clive tyldsley commentating on ITV keeps spurning out awful cliches has be the worst Michael Owen Carragher Savage
  16. As a kid FA cup home to Wrexham 0-1 David smallman 1974 Rush at white hart lane in extra time and Heath at Highbury of course .. Norris meant nothing they still went down we still went up and it was a draw meant little in long run
  17. How many tickets we sold for this ? Fair play to all that are going especially with the game Saturday
  18. Totally agree I remember the 8-0 Everton as a kid followed by the 5-2 Man U the next weekend was distraught then this just seems worst at the mo! Sure I get over it !!
  19. Agree about Higginbottom had nothing good say about saints would never believe he played for us
  20. Oh dear this is going well
  21. Well that’s not true they beat us when redknapp was their manager I’m sure in a league cup game
  22. Well done keep it going !
  23. Remember him getting horrendous injury away at Blackpool 2008 was a class act
×
×
  • Create New...