Jump to content

explorer saint

Members
  • Posts

    691
  • Joined

Everything posted by explorer saint

  1. We win our next or when we win our next game things will feel better I promise
  2. You sure about Smith cant remember one pass going to a saints player oh hang on maybe just the one
  3. I know certain letting agents in Southampton area are having dfficulty getting money out of PFC to pay for players accommodation. Nothing compared to our problems i know but true.
  4. Whats going on Radio Hants said at 6pm last night 24000 sold so we have only sold another 1000 today??? Think if its nota sell out which I dont think it will be that will not impress any investors
  5. Was mentioned on BBC South that Lowe has left SMS and unlikely to ever return again, plus I thought that they resignations were automatic if the PLC went into admin. Apologies if incorrect
  6. Lowe Wilde and Cowan have resigned from both boards and hopefully will never darken our doors again
  7. Hope he took his train picture with him
  8. What a shame he got abuse he loved playing for Saints and mentioned on sky sports on friday how much he loved playing for us, what a great club we are and how sad it was that we are in this position. The highlights for him scoring at Villa Park and playing in the final Good luck Bret as for the t...ts save your abuse for Phillips you are a disgrace to SFC.
  9. Always Southampton, where I now live was born actualy in Basingstoke and no one would admit to being from there!
  10. Thought the new George Best was Arsenal's Peter Marinelo now thats going back a bit!
  11. Wembley 76 and Arsenal last ever game at the Dell!
  12. Right over the top me thinks
  13. Brum 2 Saints 1 - I predicted the same for Ipswich so a similar result and I will be well pleased
  14. Yes was in the supposed main Ipswich end, the end saints were attacking first half, Ipswich support v poor considering they are so close to the top 6. well done Saints end loud and proud
  15. Ipswich 2 Saints 1 after we are 1 up at half time.
  16. Lets see where we are this time next week, after 2 tricky away games think we can get a draw at Ipswich and even a win at Brum, and no I'm now totally sober
  17. Must be 2 John Bailey's the one I was thinking of was playing for Blackburn not Everton around 1977 ish got Osgood and Willaims sent off at Ewood Park and got the stick when he came back to the Dell later in the season.
  18. Right thanks for this I have a mate who is a ST holder at Ipswich. Will get him to get me a ticket and have to stay stum in the home end but better than paying an extra £18
  19. Do neither fed up with these goody goodies. Get behind the Saints thats all you have to worry about!!!
  20. I have the Southampton 'Match of the Day' video tape shows us beating Huddesfield away where I think Ron got both goals in a 2-0 win. Must of been around 71-72 season
  21. No panic buying more like unable to convince anyone to come to this joke of a club at the moment
  22. Lowe trying to take some pressure off himself thats all
  23. Good man winding up the skates he's gone up in my estimation
  24. 'Great news so right guys what we need to do is get fit, run around a bit more and lets see where that takes us, oh we are now bottom' This beggars belief, for just a second I thought Lowe would of got the meassage or realised he has screwed up, but no even now he still wont admit to any mistakes and do the decent thing but no he will let us continue to slide for the sake of his own ego.
×
×
  • Create New...