Jump to content

explorer saint

Members
  • Posts

    691
  • Joined

Everything posted by explorer saint

  1. And just to cheer us up our brave res team went down fighting to the mighty lions of millwall 1-2, but they did play well and all was good until the ref blew for the kick off
  2. Sat in the Kingsland yesterday some of us did stand up and join in when the anti lowe songs started what ****ed me off was the whingers who moaned they couldnt see and the majority who did nothing. If they were actualy getting behind the team then fair enough but they sit on their hands whether we are winning, losing or trying to make a point about our chairman. Can't believe they come to be entertained
  3. Well done my friend you've put it very well and better than I could of done. It was from the heart and my feelings are exactly the same. Let us know if you get a reply, good luck
  4. Yep thought he was poor but I know James was poor as well to start with. Lloyd James today one of the few players to show some passion
  5. Ooops meant sacked!!
  6. Will Norwich let him go now Roeder has resigned hope so but doubt it
  7. Why vote for the B team first?????
  8. Thought he had already gone, was at Highbury last weekend watching Plymouth and told he won't play for saints again. Thought he was off to Brighton??
  9. Great something positive to dream about again, much better and less depressing than the team
  10. Dailly & Baird at the back Harewood and Saga up front now that looks better!!
  11. Yes easy Barry Hornes v Bolton
  12. Think Harewood would be a great signing though cannot see it happening. Had a great season with the Hammers then a poor one and now in Villa reserves so he has the quality but wonder if his heart would be in it for a relaegation scrap with us
  13. Thought Air Florida was our first sposnsor then Rank Xerok
  14. Indeed the most obvoious pen I've seen this season, the ref should hold his head in shame we woz robbed! I know not a very original post!! Also thought Gobbern was excellent especially first half, Patterson too lightweight by far needs Le Tiss to get him down McDonalds quick
  15. I'm going because I always go, I've forked out on a ST but really for the first time in years trying to find an excuse not to go. All I can think of is that I will be just as miserabe watching sky sports news just a little more comfortable
  16. Never saw Sydenham play only just before my time so will go with Armstrong
  17. He wouldn't want it would he??? but in some distant happy saints dream it would be great wouldnt it, sorry I've now woken up again
  18. Think they will still be ok just, I hope of course otherwise probably finish 14th or 15th as long as they keep defoe and crouch, no team should get relagated with those 2 up front
  19. Richard Hall, Danny Higginbotham, Jimmy Case
  20. I agree we dont score because we are too slow and do not break quickly the opposition always has time to get men back. I blame the total football too many passes go backwards or sidewards when there is no need.. attack quickly for .... sake!
  21. If only there were 20,000 more of you well done that man!
  22. Think the Birmingham gesture is really good it would be nice to see our club do just something to recognise the support from the ST holders, some hope!
  23. Mark Wright and Dave Watson
  24. Think its a real shame what ever the present board think of saints and Lawrie he achieved more than anybody else EVER did for SFC, just shows what a narrow minded load of to...ers we have now at the helm. It makes me a bit sad to be honest If ever the board are trytng to build bridges the are going the right way for sure!!!
  25. Blackpool
×
×
  • Create New...