Jump to content

Jonnyboy

Members
  • Posts

    14,408
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jonnyboy

  1. BTF can still do the splits. Fact.
  2. This forum carries you.
  3. Up in Braishfield there's all sorts of guys/scarecrows dressed up as the queen on people's driveways. Is this a countrywide thing or just a weird village thing? Looks kinda Children of the Corn. Do they get burned? If so, surely that's anti-royalist?
  4. Great film, Clint Mansell always does good soundtracks. Watched the Devils Double on Netflix last week and that was definitely worth a watch.
  5. A nation of philosophers.
  6. Is it those managers whose wages are being slashed??
  7. Hopefully about 4 weeks, same as when a worker is told he isnt needed anymore.
  8. Great move, should be applied to the private sector too.
  9. Tell them off too then.
  10. What about the address where I live and where I will be living (with said children) like this whole thread?
  11. One of his boys is at chandlers Ford primary.
  12. How about £10.63?
  13. ...
  14. For a while, I thought that was: That Cvnt Westwood The B*stard.
  15. It's mores likes thes meerkats's.
  16. how about a 60gb ps3? they play ps2 games
  17. Where's The Cat?
  18. A lot of Russians I believe.
  19. What about emule?
  20. Is this what they call the start of the Silly Season?
  21. Jonnyboy

    Why......

    Ive done it. Once I ironed my swimming trunks and melted a big hole through them
  22. http://inmotion.magnumphotos.com/essay/chernobyl
  23. You can call reception and ask if any lost property has been handed in. I was told I may have to come back Monday but the nice lady at reception sorted it out for me, even though I did have to hang around outside with the autograph hunters, think I saw Chung and possibly Chung's wife (very tall).
×
×
  • Create New...