Jump to content

Jonnyboy

Members
  • Posts

    14406
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jonnyboy

  1. Todays lesson - wait a bit before chucking your toys out the pram and running crying to ebay for a claim.
  2. I could never go out with let alone marry a PFC season ticket holder.
  3. BBC only - Solent, 5 Live, 6 Music and Radio 1.
  4. couple of laps in the pool, 15 mins in the jacuzzi, 10 in the steam room and 5 in the sauna followed by shower - keeps me buff.
  5. p!ss off mong
  6. The law is an ass.
  7. There are always late developers coming through - look at Smalling about to become an England international.
  8. Jonnyboy

    Bizarre

    Im sure I remember reading that if you stick a dragonfly's tail in its own mouth it will will chomp away at it.
  9. All I know is, if Id built my own house to live in on my land Id be out the front with a baseball bat defending it.
  10. Jonnyboy

    Bestival 2011

    Mikey's come good with the tickets so now Ive got to sort out the fancy dress. THis years theme - Rock stars pop stars and divas...hmmm
  11. They also work and pay tax. What an ignorant post.
  12. What's the new ones username?
  13. Good point!
  14. Why? Did this particluar fictional female have a stinky snatch?
  15. I read he quite regrets doing the 2nd trilogy cos of all the grief he's got for it (I expect he doesnt mind the moolah though)
  16. OK but he'd have to do me in his Audi.
  17. OK, to be fair having looked at his page he's pretty ripped.
  18. Can't believe Fonte gets fit birds, he ugly.
  19. Why cant someone just buy the fecker ffs?
  20. In Lambo and the lads we trust. COYR
  21. So no big money signings for the turd burglars, where's all this ruskie money?
  22. Only til January
  23. Just a quick update - I heard a rumour he's going to QPR any minute!
  24. Jonnyboy

    Bestival 2011

    Yep, me.
×
×
  • Create New...