Jump to content

adrian lord

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    8190
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by adrian lord

  1. Here's another reason our defence is so Fort Knoxian:
  2. Don't know what the OP is on about. I am tall, fit, muscular but not muscle-bound, and dress superbly.
  3. From today's telegraph - they can all **** off! (The suitors not the players that is)
  4. look at the possession stats!
  5. Boric imperious
  6. If only that'd gone in!
  7. We've slowed up a lot
  8. I'd like to see a rout, to really boost the goal difference. Llalana has been all over the park. Incredible performance so far.
  9. Nice one big Vic
  10. We're doing double training.
  11. https://twitter.com/MoyesOutASAP genuinely laughing out loud
  12. They languished in division 2 for a while too
  13. http://espnfc.com/blog/_/name/thematch/id/509?cc=5739
  14. Need to keep possession
  15. 5 mins extra time
  16. That was a long train... I once witnessed a train of 'wall arrive at London Bridge station - it was nowhere near as impressive as this.
  17. What beans exactly? McCanns killed Madeline while the rest all ate?
  18. Well I thoroughly enjoyed my prawn and crayfish sandwiches, washed down with a dry, flinty, rather elegant prosecco. So much so that I missed both the goals.
  19. Dp .
  20. The current slow version is definitely slower and more laboured than the Dell 70s and 80s "slow" version. In my opinion it is a bit of a depressing dirge as a result, and can hardly lift the team. We can't get a happy medium. The really fast version with board-banging is simply ****e. For a superb example of how it should be sung, get your 1st May 1976 DVDs out and listen to the rendition as the players are being introduced to her majesty just before kick off.
  21. Yea - and The Sisters of Mercy did a great cover version too.
  22. Pochettino is clearly a cultured, intelligent manager. As for Gashton, I fear will never make it here.
  23. how much longer?
  24. Golden Virginia or Drum?
×
×
  • Create New...