Jump to content

adrian lord

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    8190
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by adrian lord

  1. If only we could go back to circa 78: steel cages separating seething, surging, packed-in mobs of opposing fans, hurling abuse, spit and missiles at one another in the Archers. Fancy dress = doc marten high leg variant boots.
  2. After being subjected to Moulin Rouge once at a mate's place, I think that is high on the list of dreadful movies. The Colour Purple also tortured me for what seemed like 6 hours once. Some of the Pierce Brosnan Bond films were utterly execrable.
  3. Good to see we are catering for deaf fans now. I can't abide disability discrimination.
  4. That white Bentley....
  5. What with Caterham and QPR, Fernandez seems to like pouring £ into lost causes.
  6. Bet he wishes he waited a week or 2 for the Leeds job. Reading's shirts are obscene. Like some northern Rugby league outfits. Thank God we won't have to look at them next season.
  7. He's gone backwards this season. Lightweight.
  8. What would anyone pay for Ramirez ? 5,6 mil tops?
  9. I'd be careful what you wish for!
  10. What's happening in the game anyone? I'm stuck on a bus in Islington
  11. I'd be interested to know how a half time hair dryer works through an interpreter. Must blunt the effect.
  12. Yea they're ****e and always were if were hinest
  13. What? I thought this was the defence that had lost its early season naivety, tightened up and been utterly imperious since Xmas?
  14. Easy to underestimate outfits like West Brom. And last week we weren't great either. End of season complacency?
  15. Agree. I was also slated when I pointed out the deficiencies a few weeks back.
  16. This was not in the script
  17. False dichotomy, not mutually exclusive.
  18. Well, his Christian name is a good omen.
  19. Why do you think the Courts have a range of sentences to apply at their discretion for the same offences? For example manslaughter can lead to anything from life in jail to noncustodial sentences. It is because each case is considered on it's own merits and circumstances, taking into account, inter alia, previous offences. How difficult is that to grasp?
  20. Do me a favour. Check out the before and after pics of the spectators at the marathon before the bombs went off and after, and how they ended up. Justice was never a consideration there.
  21. Very Impressive how they've installed a road and trees that look mature and as if they were there all along. The building itself is disappointing - redolent of a Wickes warehouse.
×
×
  • Create New...