They're supposed to speak the same language (Flemish people always win the yearly spelling contest on TV) but sometimes I can't even understand Belgian talking to each other.
Brilliant draw. The smaller teams playing each other and the big teams playing each other. Could lead to some new faces in the quarters (Atletico, Panathinaikos). I'm rooting for Inter, Real, Juve and Roma.
If your daughter is 30 and she's knocked up by a 14-year old then there some other problems to solve.
Anyway, not sure its your friends place to tell the parents but it her place to insist that the nephew talks to his parents.
They did this in Brazil a few years back. I never understood why it didn't catch on elsewhere. As for the point about booking players. Its a strange rule in my opinion that you only book the one that does it first. Just book every player that does it, that would stop it because then you can't hide behind the "I wasn't the first one" argument anymore and it make it a lot easier for refs to decide who gets the card(s).
One problem with many American players is that they require work permits (although I just spotted this wouldn't have been the case with Parkhurst since he holds an Irish passport).
Where did MB get this little snipet of information? and is it FACT* or is it definate?
*FACT does not refer to the term factual but to its uses in numerous take-over threads on this website.