Family from hell given large home, could be in you're area.

sfc1971

This lot....

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/10078535._Family_from_hell__facing_eviction_again/

I have info that says this lot have been given permission to move into TWO council houses knocked into one in the Freshfield/Victory Rd area of Freemantle, I Know the exact location but not sure if legal to post it?

Heads up those of you who reside there (you will know the said property) as this lot are Scum Beware!!

Edited by sfc1971

Take the kids into care and chuck the parents out?

A little draconian but at the current trajectory, some if not all of these kids will be doing time at some point. Surely the state should intervene now.

This .

These kids will grow up , have multiple kids themselves, who in turn with have multiple kids and so on.

None of whom will contribute one single thing to society.

Just give the neighbours a free hand to sort them out if there's any trouble.

If the parents knew that might lose another tooth or two if their kids step out of line, they might start acting responsible for them.

I despair of the 'underclass' that has been created by successive wishy washy governments.

I hear of similar stories on a regular basis from a teacher I know. They flag the issues to Social Services and that's where it falls apart. All they seem to care about is 'keeping the family together'. They continue to repeat the mistakes of Haringey(?) and then wonder why successive generations (typically every 13-16 years) turn out bad.

Many of these families are well known to social services with kids from very early ages of two or three being put on at risk registers. Yet nothing is done.They should nip it in the bud early, remove the kids to better environments and break the vicious cycle.

Sadly I used to deal with these types of families when I did child care work. Part of my practice also involved defending families from eviction.

Pugwash point is so true.

I dealt with a case where the school were feeding the kids, taking the kids shopping, providing clean clothes and showers etc. They were constantly onto social services who did nothing despite regular complaints about alcoholic parents and the state of the house. This went on for a couple of years.

Action was only taken after the family dog died and given a shallow grave in the garden.

It's a sad indictment of our system when it takes a dead dog to prompt action that teachers were screaming for.

It's ok saying take them off the parents but a life living in care homes isn't the answer and little chance of getting them adopted.

Most accept the family unit is best but social services bust seem unable to really help these sort of families to function.

All too sadly I see it on a regular basis.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk 2

It's ok saying take them off the parents but a life living in care homes isn't the answer and little chance of getting them adopted.

Most accept the family unit is best but social services bust seem unable to really help these sort of families to function.

Never mind about helping this family, how about helping the countless people whose lives they've made a misery.

Sorry to sound harsh, but in this case, f*ck them. Stop helping them, force them to help themselves. The welfare state wasn't created as a lifestyle choice, stop their money.

Never mind about helping this family, how about helping the countless people whose lives they've made a misery.

Sorry to sound harsh, but in this case, f*ck them. Stop helping them, force them to help themselves. The welfare state wasn't created as a lifestyle choice, stop their money.

It's not the fault of the children though

So you're happy to say about the kids, f*ck 'em and write them off? I wouldn't give the parents the steam of my p*ss but I fail to see how hammering the kids helps anything.

The trouble is that social services continue to labour under the misapprehension that this is a family way of life that should be preserved at all costs and treated with a light touch with minimal intervention. It's not. Many of these kids learn no moral values from the parents and are often abused mentally, emotionally and - on occasion - physically.

What's needed is a properly run and funded care system for kids in these situations, to try and turn their lives around.

Save the kids. F*ck the parents - it's too late for them.

The trouble is that social services continue to labour under the misapprehension that this is a family way of life that should be preserved at all costs and treated with a light touch with minimal intervention. It's not. Many of these kids learn no moral values from the parents and are often abused mentally, emotionally and - on occasion - physically.

What's needed is a properly run and funded care system for kids in these situations, to try and turn their lives around.

Save the kids. F*ck the parents - it's too late for them.

Never going to happen. Ever.

Bullsh*t. Sorry, but I totally disagree with you - I know of so many people who are wanting to adopt by are stuck in the "process". I also know many people who would adopt older children rather than babies as they want to help them and bring them up as rounded as they can.

These people should not be allowed to bring those poor kids up, full stop.

Bullsh*t. Sorry, but I totally disagree with you - I know of so many people who are wanting to adopt by are stuck in the "process". I also know many people who would adopt older children rather than babies as they want to help them and bring them up as rounded as they can.

These people should not be allowed to bring those poor kids up, full stop.

Sorry, but you are wrong. It's a simple fact that most older kids, once in the system, move from foster home to foster home and are unkikely to be adopted.

Part of my remit and and a major part of my wifes is working with looked after kids. In fact she has just applied for a position that deals solely with the post 16 transition of looked after kids.

Also, why should kids be taken away, when that much older, from their brothers and sisters? Have you ever seen the utter distress it causes? Are we to help kids by scarring them further?

The system as it is is broken and as long as profit is to be had from supplying care it will remain so.

I think everyone would want the kids to be looked after, however, the issue is "what is in their best interests". Would being split up and taking into care be better than being brought up by these joke of parents. No one knows. What I am certain of, is the current set up will definately fail those kids.

I think everyone would want the kids to be looked after, however, the issue is "what is in their best interests". Would being split up and taking into care be better than being brought up by these joke of parents. No one knows. What I am certain of, is the current set up will definately fail those kids.

I agree and the parental scum are of no interest to me but the casual way people with little insight into looked after kids and the system, say that they should be put into care illustratss the general ignorance there is about the subject.

Sadly I used to deal with these types of families when I did child care work. Part of my practice also involved defending families from eviction.

Pugwash point is so true.

I dealt with a case where the school were feeding the kids, taking the kids shopping, providing clean clothes and showers etc. They were constantly onto social services who did nothing despite regular complaints about alcoholic parents and the state of the house. This went on for a couple of years.

Action was only taken after the family dog died and given a shallow grave in the garden.

It's a sad indictment of our system when it takes a dead dog to prompt action that teachers were screaming for.

Think I know who you're talking about, I used to live two doors away. It was about 6 years in total, and then the mother got re-homed. The house was brand new when they moved in, but had to be virtually re-built inside after they went. Councils/housing associations don't want to evict anyone as it means they have to find them somewhere else to live, it doesn't seem to matter how much aggro they cause everyone else living near them:x

Think I know who you're talking about, I used to live two doors away. It was about 6 years in total, and then the mother got re-homed. The house was brand new when they moved in, but had to be virtually re-built inside after they went. Councils/housing associations don't want to evict anyone as it means they have to find them somewhere else to live, it doesn't seem to matter how much aggro they cause everyone else living near them:x

Is that the one where the child was sleeping with the dog and eating off the floor?

So you're happy to say about the kids, f*ck 'em and write them off? I wouldn't give the parents the steam of my p*ss but I fail to see how hammering the kids helps anything.

Where did I say hammer the kids? They would be better off in foster care, where they can learn not to be the sub-human sh*te that their parents are.

I agree and the parental scum are of no interest to me but the casual way people with little insight into looked after kids and the system, say that they should be put into care illustratss the general ignorance there is about the subject.

Under the present system, these kids will probably grow up with no aspirations, and will be worthless to society. It's a vicious circle that needs breaking.

I understand, of course, the distress that breaking up a family causes. But at the same time, this family has caused misery and distress to countless people. What about the effect on their lives?

Where did I say hammer the kids? They would be better off in foster care, where they can learn not to be the sub-human sh*te that their parents are.

And your experience of dealing with kids in foster care, separated from their siblings is what exactly to justify that statement?

I know of "foster" parents who see each kid as £400+ per week income. Care shouldn't be a business, but for many, it is. Not all, but too many nevertheless.

Edited by View From The Top

And your experience of dealing with kids in foster care, separated from their siblings is what exactly to justify that statement?

I know of "foster" parents who see each kid as £400+ per week income. Care shouldn't be a business, but for many, it is. Not all, but too many nevertheless.

If you've got a problem with my opinion, tough luck. Sorry, just the way I feel. I care less about these kids than the people they terrorise.

Why do I need experience in this field to have an opinion. Would you value the opinion of say, a social worker on the Baby P case?

This lot....

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/10078535._Family_from_hell__facing_eviction_again/

I have info that says this lot have been given permission to move into TWO council houses knocked into one in the Freshfield/Victory Rd area of Freemantle, I Know the exact location but not sure if legal to post it?

Heads up those of you who reside there (you will know the said property) as this lot are Scum Beware!!

Look at the article and this bit taken from it: "It means that we still cannot tell readers who they are because of a pre-existing court order." I'm no legal expert but you would be on shaky ground if you did post where exactly they are.

It's not the fault of the children though

And those kids grow into their parents, and then they have kids who are faultless and grow into their parents. It's a cycle, and it needs to be broken with some sort of thorough intervention of a type I don't know what.

And @Wade Garrett, your solution is unviable. Dropping families out of welfare will only make the situation worse as their problems are often systematic and ingrained over generations and as I just said will most likely need concentrated action to break.

The kids are likely to replicate their parents behaviour. However, they will not turn out any better if they're dragged into care, then separated and then living a nomadic life.

Hypo is right, it's not the kids fault.

And those kids grow into their parents, and then they have kids who are faultless and grow into their parents. It's a cycle, and it needs to be broken with some sort of thorough intervention of a type I don't know what.

And @Wade Garrett, your solution is unviable. Dropping families out of welfare will only make the situation worse as their problems are often systematic and ingrained over generations and as I just said will most likely need concentrated action to break.

You're probably right. But having the legal right to do it might pull those with no respect into line.

The kids are likely to replicate their parents behaviour. However, they will not turn out any better if they're dragged into care, then separated and then living a nomadic life.

Hypo is right, it's not the kids fault.

But at least their many neighbours could live in peace.

But at least their many neighbours could live in peace.

Short term view. Long term the separation of the family is likely to do more harm to the kids, and the wider society. They'll have all sorts of separation issues and anger to add to their genetics.

It's Foster Care Fortnight at the moment and there's been a fair bit of press about the chronic shortage of foster parents and about some children who move from one home to another many, many times. There's also publicity about the number of children that are separated from their siblings because there aren't enough foster homes able to cater for brothers and sisters.

http://www.22minutes.org.uk/

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/how-foster-care-separates-siblings-8612398.html