Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: The best death.

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Behind you. Now, stop touching that.
    Posts
    12,701
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default The best death.

    A poll would be ideal, however.

    Quick, possibly violent, but never saw it coming.

    Quick, possibly violent, but requested it

    Over a pre-determined time with drugs and loved ones present (conditions set by the soon to be deceased)

    Legislated by the state.

    Accidentally killing oneself instantlywhile finding the meaning of life

    Heart attack when Saints come back from a 5-0 deficit to beat Liverpool in the FA cup final.

    Getting AIDS from some slapper in Portsmouth.

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Ex Belgium, now IoW (I think it's still part of Europe, though!)
    Posts
    4,602

    Default

    Peacefully in my sleep !

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eurosaint View Post
    Peacefully in my sleep !
    Watching Saints then.

  4. #4

    Default

    Tied to the train tracks with rope, so she told me.

  5. #5

    Default

    Afghani women slicing opening my stomach. No debate

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southampton
    Posts
    17,550

    Default

    Two lesbians. Sisters probably.

  7. #7

    Default

    This thread


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Ex Belgium, now IoW (I think it's still part of Europe, though!)
    Posts
    4,602

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Grandad View Post
    Watching Saints then.
    How did you know I sit in the Kingsland ??

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Windsor...ish.
    Posts
    12,403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ohio Saint View Post

    Heart attack when Saints come back from a 5-0 deficit to beat Liverpool in the FA cup final.
    You've suggested something similar... Personally I'd be watching Saints vs Barcelona in the Champions League Final in 2065 (I'll be 84, a fair age IMO), ironically held at the now 90,000 capacity St Mary's which was chosen due to it's new drone-delivered alcohol system, of which I've partaken of a few too many, and of it's new invisible wee-tubes which negates the need to go to the toilet mid-game. My wife, daughter, any other kids I may one day have and any grandchildren I may one day have are sat around me, all roaring Saints on (including my Norwich supporting wife who has long since succumbed to the glory of supporting Saints over lower-league Norwich). It is the 93rd minute, injury time, and Saints have just scored the 5th and final goal, a hattrick goal for my grandson, Mikey SNSUN, who came through the famed Southampton academy. While jumping up and down in celebration, I lose my balance and fall face first into the ample cleavage of the woman in front of me, which suffocates me to death.

    Too far fetched? Sod it... balls deep in Alicia Silverstone from the mid-90s after perfecting my time-travel pogo stick.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Stalking Theo's Missus
    Posts
    12,941

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SNSUN View Post
    You've suggested something similar... Personally I'd be watching Saints vs Barcelona in the Champions League Final in 2065 (I'll be 84, a fair age IMO), ironically held at the now 90,000 capacity St Mary's which was chosen due to it's new drone-delivered alcohol system, of which I've partaken of a few too many, and of it's new invisible wee-tubes which negates the need to go to the toilet mid-game. My wife, daughter, any other kids I may one day have and any grandchildren I may one day have are sat around me, all roaring Saints on (including my Norwich supporting wife who has long since succumbed to the glory of supporting Saints over lower-league Norwich). It is the 93rd minute, injury time, and Saints have just scored the 5th and final goal, a hattrick goal for my grandson, Mikey SNSUN, who came through the famed Southampton academy. While jumping up and down in celebration, I lose my balance and fall face first into the ample cleavage of the woman in front of me, which suffocates me to death.

    Too far fetched? Sod it... balls deep in Alicia Silverstone from the mid-90s after perfecting my time-travel pogo stick.

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Behind you. Now, stop touching that.
    Posts
    12,701
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Shaun (which is how spellcker spells SNSun) wins at death!

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eurosaint View Post
    How did you know I sit in the Kingsland ??
    Because that’s where I sit.

  13. #13

    Default

    Had to seriously contemplate this with a near death recently, and given my thoughts at the time, donít care how, just want it to be after my wife has died.

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ashnats View Post
    Had to seriously contemplate this with a near death recently, and given my thoughts at the time, don’t care how, just want it to be after my wife has died.
    I had my heart attack seven years ago and it certainly makes you evaluate your life more closely. I have shelves full of books that I have not read, DVDs that I have not seen and CDs that I haven't listened to. All those plans that I had for long-term projects were re-evaluated and where I was always doing something for the future I realised that the future that I was planning for was here and now.

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Behind you. Now, stop touching that.
    Posts
    12,701
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Yeah, I had a heart attack 22 years ago and a stroke last year. I still have no feeling in my left leg and no feeling in the left side of my willy, one nut and precicely half my anus.

    While it certainly makes one think about one's own mortality, it has also made me look more light heartedly about most things.

  16. #16

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Ampshoire - where else?!
    Posts
    6,945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ohio Saint View Post
    Yeah, I had a heart attack 22 years ago and a stroke last year. I still have no feeling in my left leg and no feeling in the left side of my willy, one nut and precicely half my anus.

    While it certainly makes one think about one's own mortality, it has also made me look more light heartedly about most things.
    Ummm....................when you fart or sneeze is it a bit like Russian Roulette front back or both?!

  17. #17

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Behind you. Now, stop touching that.
    Posts
    12,701
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John Boy Saint View Post
    Ummm....................when you fart or sneeze is it a bit like Russian Roulette front back or both?!
    No problem with that. Wiping is a bit of a pain though, when the right side feels clean, it's a leap of faith to assume the left is too.

  18. #18

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southampton
    Posts
    17,550

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ohio Saint View Post
    Yeah, I had a heart attack 22 years ago and a stroke last year. I still have no feeling in my left leg and no feeling in the left side of my willy, one nut and precicely half my anus.

    While it certainly makes one think about one's own mortality, it has also made me look more light heartedly about most things.
    Brings a new meaning to the phrase, "**** me sideways".

  19. #19

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Behind you. Now, stop touching that.
    Posts
    12,701
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by benjii View Post
    Brings a new meaning to the phrase, "**** me sideways".
    You should gone with a joke about doing things half assed. Take the low hanging fruit first.

  20. #20

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Fulchester
    Posts
    9,160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eurosaint View Post
    Peacefully in my sleep !
    ....like my grandad.

    Not screaming in terror, like his passengers

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •