The 19/20 Streaming Thread

Saint Garrett

Lwtv and similar all confuse me. Facebook and Twitter pages and then sending DMs. I have been using usavoals.com for 4 years. I dont like it because it comes with a bunch of nasty adverts nd even potential viruses but I know at 3pm I can get a stream within a couple of mins and sometimes it stays for 90 mins...sometimes I have to flick about between channels.

Would like something as easy but more stable or with less as etc...but I dont see fire stick as the answer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

PLEASE READ !!

Right we've got a large number of users who haven't been looking on this page and resorting to sending over 1,500 private messages to me and our other admin in the last 24H and it has slowed us down by sending out a standard reply.

Below is the exact issue what has happened and what we are currently doing to resolve it. As an IPTV Provider we host all of our streams, channels, servers and user account database on the most popular software platform, Xtream Codes. Unfortunately it would appear they have been taken offline across multiple locations in Europe in an attempt to cut of an estimated 50 million users like all of our subscribers at Rapid.

We are not risking to just sit around and wait for Xtream Codes to come back online, as it's possible they never will so instead we are migrating our database to another platform and are in the process of sorting this right now.

We have done the following overnight...

Fixed SQL Database issue on main panel

New main server ordered with new IP address

Full Database back up compleated & saved

New panel ordered via Streaminy ( that’s down already due to Load )

As loads of other providers are jumping ship and literally ****ing off all their customers we are certainly not one of them. We value all our users and are aiming to get this sorted ASAP. The new platform (Streaminy) are suffering some downtime as so many providers are all trying to migrate over.

New main will be deployed this morning and we will get software installed and new panel loaded. We can then set up, hopefully migrate Xtream Codes Database that has all our configs and user info, test the panel and then get hammered with messages for new configs.

Please bear with us and try not to PM us during this time asking for updates. It only slows us down and as soon as we have any further updates they will be posted here.

This currently applies to Rapid Media TV ONLY and once sorted we will tackle Rapid VOD as Rapid VOD is still online for Movies and Series but we cant add any new content.

Regards,

Rapid Media Team

• 2 weeks later...

IPTV ireland (on twitter) who I use are still going. Been a rocky ride over the last 3 weeks or so. I have a 3 or 4 subs with them and although some have been down some have been pretty solid and things are stelling down now. Matey is takinhg new customers and is a decent bloke.

• 10 months later...
1 hour ago, whelk said:

Seems most have gone underground and rely on recommendations via Telegram. I have a superb one for £40 pa and includes every tv series, latest movies and ppv boxing etc as well as every PL game. Can’t fault it.

That sounds good. Can you share which one via the Board or via PM, please?

Just renewed the other week on sportsmania for another season (5yr loyal user) and streams are perfect.

If you want to join click on the following link and request access to the FB group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/310807899443643/announcements

Once you've been admitted into the group just click the link again and read the entire post as it tells you everything. 

Once you sign up for one of the mania accounts and packages and paid you then PM one of the admins and let them know.

1. Username:
2. What sub (Sportsmania, ManiaHD or Ultimatemania): 
3. Length of subscription: 
4. Email address linked to paypal account (if email you signed up to mania with is different please supply both):

5. Transaction reference: (Shoppy one)

you can can pay via card or btc 

I watch it mainly on my tv so used their filelink to install Smaters TV on the firestick (no longer on app store) - they have all the details in the site tho or you can just PM an admin for info.

3 hours ago, hypochondriac said:

Another vote for sportsmania here. I'm a lifetime member which I signed up to years ago and apart from the shutdown last year for a few weeks that affected everyone, it's been rock solid. 

You have to pay by bitcoin?

6 hours ago, hypochondriac said:

Another vote for sportsmania here. I'm a lifetime member which I signed up to years ago and apart from the shutdown last year for a few weeks that affected everyone, it's been rock solid. 

I am also a lifetime member from years ago.  What player to you use to access it and what VPN?

1 minute ago, Batman said:

I am also a lifetime member from years ago.  What player to you use to access it and what VPN?

I use express VPN no problems and i play it via the Smarters App on my firestick - you can download the app directly from the Sportsmania guys to your firestick if you get the downloader app

14 minutes ago, Batman said:

I have expressvpn and I just use iptvsmarters on my android box. Most of the time you don't need to use the von but I just switch it on if required. It just works superbly 

13 minutes ago, Convict Colony said:

I use express VPN no problems and i play it via the Smarters App on my firestick - you can download the app directly from the Sportsmania guys to your firestick if you get the downloader app

Personally I'd use a box where you can wire it directly via ethernet. Much more stable imo.