Who do you dislike more??

saintkiptanui

I'd rather share a beer with Redknapp any day of the week - a more "rounded" human being, I reckon.

In what way? Like or dislike him Lowe is doing what he thinks is right for the club and gets my thumbs up. He could easily have walked away from the club forever but realised someone needs to sort the mess out. Saggy chops on the other hand wasn't interested, we were like a rebound club for him and we paid the price.

No contest Redcrap every time, saggy chops is a total ****,two faced useless moron , who should have been banged up a long time ago. Saints fans owe this git big time for what he did , lets make no mistake one day soon will be pay back time and i for one cannot wait. The cracks are starting to emerge at pompey , why because he cannot splash the cash and the players he has bought recently are not performing yet still get paid loads of dosh.

Why did I create this thread, it's going to make me feel sick, how could any saints fan have a beer with that cretin?

Close this thread quick.

please.

Perhaps you were bored? Or needed to boost your post tally. Either way, it's a ****e thread.

And you added to it, if it's that bad why add to it.

Umm, I don't think you understand how this works:rolleyes: I post, it adds to MY post total. He posts, it adds to HIS post tally. My posting will not add to HIS post tally. Now, get the idea?

That's my three for today. Thank **** for that, thinks a couple of posters on here;)

Lowe.

It was Lowes fault that Rednapp was here in the first place. Rednapp has gone and can do us no more damage. Lowe is still here.

Yes look at all the damage Lowe is doing, stabilising the club, getting Jan in, who's got the team playing like we all dreamed they would one day.

Perhaps you were bored? Or needed to boost your post tally. Either way, it's a ****e thread.

Umm, I don't think you understand how this works:rolleyes: I post, it adds to MY post total. He posts, it adds to HIS post tally. My posting will not add to HIS post tally. Now, get the idea?

That's my three for today. Thank **** for that, thinks a couple of posters on here;)

Your highlighted post was obviously missing something like this ;) perhaps if you insert something like this in your posts us readers could respond accordingly as I did. Without smilies your post has to be taken in the context to which its delivered.

Lowe.

It was Lowes fault that Rednapp was here in the first place. Rednapp has gone and can do us no more damage. Lowe is still here.

I seem to remember 99% of SMS thought redknapp was a great idea during his first game in charge..the round of applause he got when he forst stood up in the boro game suggests that most thought lowe did the right thing..

hindsight is woderfull

I remember the Saint's end at WBA chanting Harry & Jim the whole time at one of the last matches of the relegation season and if Prutton hadn't missed that sitter with 5 minutes to go events might have turned out quite differently. Logic might therefore suggest it makes more sense to dislike Prutton but that's not the way it works is it?

I seem to remember 99% of SMS thought redknapp was a great idea during his first game in charge..the round of applause he got when he forst stood up in the boro game suggests that most thought lowe did the right thing..

hindsight is woderfull

Most of us would have clapped a performing seal after that disaster Wigley.

I remember the Saint's end at WBA chanting Harry & Jim the whole time at one of the last matches of the relegation season and if Prutton hadn't missed that sitter with 5 minutes to go events might have turned out quite differently. Logic might therefore suggest it makes more sense to dislike Prutton but that's not the way it works is it?

I was there. Took a Man City supporting mate who couldn't believe that we chanted the same thing for 45 minutes!

****ing Prutton!

I have a vitriolic hatred of Red****t for his part in our downfall ( with apologies to the late Spike Milligan for that).

I should hate the c^nt who gave Saggy the job in the first place even more.

Whilst both are worthy of blame,I agree that Rupert has however at least tried,often in his own misguided way perhaps, to benefit the club;Saggy as we know was never commited to the cause.

So Saggy is disliked more in my book.

(And no Saggy,don't expect a minutes silence to be observed at SMS when you croak it.)

I agree norman but I would like my post tally to be reduced, I'm starting to look like a dweeble.

Here's a thought: Why don't you do some massive damage to the forum database, so that the forum is down for - ooh, a weekend or so maybe? Perhaps, once it's been rebuilt, your post count will have diminished. I know, it's a crazy idea, but you never know - it might just work...

II should hate the c^nt who gave Saggy the job in the first place even more.

Whilst both are worthy of blame,I agree that Rupert has however at least tried,often in his own misguided way perhaps, to benefit the club;Saggy as we know was never commited to the cause.

So Saggy is disliked more in my book.

Saggy seemed like a coup when we got him. Most fans agreed at the time. Saggy gets my vote.

I don't hate either. Life is too short to worry about these things.
agree with you but this is a thread for bitter people,lawrie mac is a legend at this club but some people still hate him for our relegation all those years ago.i say let them get on with their hatred, most saints fans are not worried .:D

Lowe - he totally mismanaged the Football Club in 2004 (....Steve "out of his depth" Wigley then the money from 450 ST used on a Share Buyback FOUR WEEKS later just to hike the share price etc, etc. - he will do the SAME AGAIN if given a chance).

John

LOWE OUT !

Redknapp went out of his way to make things worse for us. Lowe came back because he believed things need to be made better.

When Redknapp dies I will dance. And yes, I know how twisted that makes me.

Lowe only came back because of his investment. Get real mate

Lowe.

OMG i dont believe you can be serious, but just in case you are.

It is fairly common knowledge that Lowe didnt want bagpuss here at all, he wanted Hoddle but was under pressure from the rest of the board and the fans in general, not wanting Hoddle back.

Bagpuss was a knee jerk reaction, that has ultimately fecked this club up.

So in answer to the main question let me think.......... er Bagpuss, saggy chops, C **t face Redcrap i think wins it by miles.

Lowe may have made big mistakes along the way with some strange appointments and experiments but in general he wants this club to be a success but has known for years we cant compete financially with the big boys.

Spending loads of wonga is a dangerous game if things go pear shape, just as we are now finding out.

The experiment with SCW was IMO possibly, just bad timing because had we had the set up of management team like we have now, i think SCW would have been a great asset to the club and the youngsters.

As for Lowe himself who had become and still is a hate figure for a lot of our fans, in a few years time he could well be looked upon as the person who helped turn this club around, and set them up for a bright future.

hindsight is woderfull

But after we were relegated it was obvious he wasn't interested, everyone could see it, except Lowe. WHY WASN'T HE FIRED!!!!!!!!!