Saints Player

forever a red and white

I received an email from them last week saying they were changing people's user ids and adding a _sfc tag on the end (something to do with upgrading the service)

Was able to login without the _sfc tag but couldn't hear anything....then was ok once logging in with the adjusted user name....

Mine only worked after deleting cookies... Or should I say: the login part worked! I switched between Firefox, Chrome and IE and on all 3 browsers there was some guy whispering secrets instead of a real commentator. I might try a full reinstall of the computer before our next game...

Lovin' the fact you can log into other teams within the football league family. Just been and watched the very articulate Martin O'Connor (assistant Manager Walsall) discussing tomorrows game. Nice little insight to hear what the oppo think about the game. Nothing really given away obviously but they are up for it and fully aware of our strengths in all positions.

Well done player!

got a call from a lady yesterday asking me if i would like to sign up to saints player for £4.99 up to feb 11th i took up the offer she said they are in the process of updating the archive section to include many old games

Just had a lol moment picturing them cold calling some wannabee hoody gangsta in da hood of Millbrook with that offer ..... yo bro that'll be the schizzle fo sho dawg, I is da playa. brap brap :D