*Would you forfeit your £5...

Dog

and vote everyone back in for free?

I would as it used to be quite a laugh in here at times.

And with the current recession going on people arn't going to cough up a fiver. Bring back the old days before new saintsweb.

Sack the board!

i started a good thread last night, which as yet has 4 replies, and 2 of which by me.

In the old days would be onto page 2 by now. I blame the AIDS

It is this sort of blatant lying that has prevented me from parting wit my hard earned cash. I have sent Boj and Eddie Grant messages about my return and the conditions of the great event, but they will insist on favouring those who have paid them their monies. I will no longer do things by email. I am happy to say that as soon as Stevo, I'm no sinner, Alf Tupper and most important of all, Thegheydays, are banned , I shall return.

It is this sort of blatant lying that has prevented me from parting wit my hard earned cash. I have sent Boj and Eddie Grant messages about my return and the conditions of the great event, but they will insist on favouring those who have paid them their monies. I will no longer do things by email. I am happy to say that as soon as Stevo, I'm no sinner, Alf Tupper and most important of all, Thegheydays, are banned , I shall return.

Ah, wee man, you scared of the bigger boys? Grow up... oh... wait...

Boj has got that desperate to recruit quality that he has started sending PM's on B-anter to people asking them so sign up on a special offer of £2 for the year.

Still £2 too much for me though, so where will he target next?

He sent MB that PM as well but deleted it before MB had opened it ! What a sausage jockey !

I dont think that the £5 will make any difference. If you want freebies go elsewhere.To have Corp only post 3 times a day is worth every penny.I cant believe people who will pay money for ringtones or all the other nonsense then baulk at a fiver for hours of entertainment.

I not sure if its hours of entertainment anymore.
true, i must agree it is dull at times but when the site was down for a few days people moved away to other sites, new ones have sproated up and so this site will never re kindle what S4e was. The competition is too fierce and too many wont cough up.

If the membership included unlimited posts, the facility for pm's, a free drink in a strip club and a money off token at Nevada Bob's then i think more people would subscribe. However unless the management can entice Essruu, Paul Allen, Stu RomseySaint and other banterites back the site on an unrestricted basis the site will continue to drift like flotsam in a sea of turd. You can object to this as much as you like but you know for a fact that its true. You can pinpoint the demise of this site to the day they stopped posting. It's not just the fiver, it's the fact that they don't post anymore. If you dropped the fiver subscription and they still didn't come back it would still be shi-ite. I think you need to face up to the fact that most of you aren't capable of putting spanners like jillstain and the like in their place. Perhaps its that you're not as intelligent as members of banter or maybe it's that you don't have the bottle to be rude to people and mean it (none of that pathetic wink emoticon stuff after calling someone a spastic)

Please note i only have one post left today so won't be able to answer all of you spazzers individually.

If the membership included unlimited posts, the facility for pm's, a free drink in a strip club and a money off token at Nevada Bob's then i think more people would subscribe. However unless the management can entice Essruu, Paul Allen, Stu RomseySaint and other banterites back the site on an unrestricted basis the site will continue to drift like flotsam in a sea of turd. You can object to this as much as you like but you know for a fact that its true. You can pinpoint the demise of this site to the day they stopped posting. It's not just the fiver, it's the fact that they don't post anymore. If you dropped the fiver subscription and they still didn't come back it would still be shi-ite. I think you need to face up to the fact that most of you aren't capable of putting spanners like jillstain and the like in their place. Perhaps its that you're not as intelligent as members of banter or maybe it's that you don't have the bottle to be rude to people and mean it (none of that pathetic wink emoticon stuff after calling someone a spastic)

Please note i only have one post left today so won't be able to answer all of you spazzers individually.

lol, jongleurs would love you.

Hmm Spoke to Saintlee last week, still nursing his Barry the Briefcase wounds, (should be out of therapy in a couple of years BTW).

Seems the decision to go with the fiver was somewhat 'fiercely debated"

At the end of the day it is NO FOOKIN DIFFERENT FROM OUR FOOKIN FOOTBALL TEAM.

Great potential but the results just ain't there = where's all the added features chaps?

The wavering majority need to see quality, experience, some clear direction, entertainment and better value for money. they've been conned too long by the Football is a business now story and need to be able to look up our fixture list, directions to the away games etc

results chaps results

You can talk to all your mates on banter and so if they are so entertaining why do you need to do it on here.Except we have the wonderful posts of exotic women and weird stuff by Master Bates

unless the management can entice Essruu, Paul Allen, Stu RomseySaint and other banterites back the site on an unrestricted basis the site will continue to drift like flotsam in a sea of turd. You can object to this as much as you like but you know for a fact that its true. You can pinpoint the demise of this site to the day they stopped posting.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

everyone you just named are the absolute scum of the e-earth

essruu is a f**king moron

Actually, as I struggle to even find one thread to post on these days, I'll make it three votes for 'Don't Care'. I seriously doubt I'd find anything else worthwhile to waste it on in the next 24hrs.

: r o l l :

you are a scumbag who drives a taxi for a living ha ha ha ha ha

when you die they are sure to remember your contribution to humanity. driving people from a to b. wow.