Teh official weekend fred sponsored by magic mushrooms

saints_is_the_south

It's only bloody friday, w00t!

Tonight - Cinema with teh missus, parents going away this weekend so back to mine :)

Sat - On the lash all day in town, footeh, back to pub, meet missus in extremley drunken state for more sexy time

Sun - Pub

Prediction 8 or 9/10 depending on saints & the quantity of teh secks had

What about everyone else?

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills

Tonight - Cinema with teh missus, parents going away this weekend so back to mine :)

Sat - On the lash all day in town, footeh, back to pub, meet missus in extremley drunken state for more sexy time

Sun - Pub

Methinks there may be a conflict of interest here...:D

Today - Signing for my first ever house (SNSUN's growing up though it's only a rental) and then giving it a damn good clean.

Saturday - More cleaning and start to move things in. Listen to Saints triumph.

Sunday - Back to work after 3 weeks off. It's gone too quickly. :-(

Today: Pub lunch with teh Mrs

Tonight: Fancy dress bday party for someone I bearly know, we were invited along as there is too many girls going :roll: (see pic below for my costume) depending on how gash teh party is, leaving early and going to oceana or just waiting till end and going to oceana at end (yet to decide to go in costume or not).

Sat: Listen to teh footeh probably while playing FM08, most likely chillin most of the day

Sun: Watch whatever prem footeh is on the telebox while playin FM08 and chillin like a villain.

new-isaw-iii-images-20050831080028408-000.jpg

Fri - Muay Thai sparring, followed by food and a beer at home with the missus.

Sat - Gym, listen to Saints, cook a load of curries with the missus, whilst drinking wine. Eat said curries with lots of lager and watch the Two Towers.

Sun - Lay in, run, relax, maybe go for a walk, eat left over curry. Go to pub quiz.

Should be nice relaxing one.

Tonight - Iron my replica shirt and get my packed lunch sorted, put it in my rucksack and leave it by the door.

Tomorrow - Shower, get my facepaints on, get Balloons from shop and set off to St Marys. Eat packed lunch on the train and stuff. Evening of X Factor and Match of the Day.

Sunday - Read all the newspapers and see how they all viewed our performance. Come on here with my in-depth analysis of the game.

It's going to be epic.

Yes, just like I can use my last post to point stupid things out to spazmongs.

Oh noes! He called me a spazmong!

Have you not paid your five pound yet? Do you only get three posts a day?

Oh yeah that's right...you mention it with every post you make...

Maybe you should just pay up then we could sit here and insult each other all afternoon...i would love that so much you witless f::cknugget...

Friday - Mate coming down from Lononium. Going out for mates birthday in town, supposed to be fancy dress, ain't doing it!

Saturday - Sit around like a spazmong, going out for a meal and some drinky poos with my mates for my birthday (it's Tuesday so I expect a big happy birthday from you lot (not expecting much then!)).

Sunday - Sleep off excessive hangover.

Monday - Off (spazmong)

Tuesday - go out for the day, maybe meal and get ****ed again!

Wedsneday - Off (spazmong)

PS Thanks Aids viction for the use of spazmong.

Friday -- Go for a run after work. Work out then a pirate-themed party. I'm not that bothered so I will be going as an internet pirate...i.e going as myself.

Saturday -- Dunno, probably go running and chill out.

Sunday -- Might do this 8-mile run in town. Not sure yet.

Prediction: 5/10 (depends how good the ladies are at this party tonight)

Friday -- Go for a run after work. Work out then a pirate-themed party. I'm not that bothered so I will be going as an internet pirate...i.e going as myself.

Saturday -- Dunno, probably go running and chill out.

Sunday -- Might do this 8-mile run in town. Not sure yet.

Prediction: 5/10 (depends how good the ladies are at this party tonight)

You should invest in a stick on moustache and a skinny white t-shirt...then go as a poo pirate

Fri- Watch Golf.

Sat- Watch Golf- Play footeh cup game, gonna be like Dani Alves from RBS

Sun- Watch Golf

I may or maynot see the mrs at some point in between, but she is being very odd and very grumpy at the moment. I smell a nervous breakdown part deux thread

Its called 'teh period' Stevo, its where blood randomly gushes out of her va jay jay. I think if you bled out your jap you would be pretty fookin grumpy for a few days too!

Oh noes! He called me a spazmong!

Have you not paid your five pound yet? Do you only get three posts a day?

Oh yeah that's right...you mention it with every post you make...

Maybe you should just pay up then we could sit here and insult each other all afternoon...i would love that so much you witless f::cknugget...

Dear Scud,

Picking on Aids Victim when you know full well he is unable to reply to your post is kind of like kicking a man when he is down. Its just not cricket.

That is all

Tonight: Bugger all.

Saturday: Working all day, then off for a meal with friends in the evening.

Sunday: Empty out office ready for new furniture next week, sort more housey stuff out.

What a thriller. The only good part of this weekend will be tomorrow evening.

Roll on next weekend.

Sun - Pub

Surely it should be the quality not quantity ?

Friday Birthday party for a mate on a fook off big Catamaran Sailing boat for the day can't believe it's the only time the chicks on the boat have ever gone topless..... and I had my two sons with me arrghh

Saturday get home from party for lunch find I forgot to post my weekend on here and feel very sunburnt and hungover - watch golf later

Sunday - watch golf

Monday moan about the golf