JPT final tickets...need some advice please!!

Fergie

So i have been to EVERY game in the paint trophy. Torquay, Charlotn, Norwich, MK Dons away and MK Dons home...BUT none of the tickets i brought were under my name although i have the actual tickets in my room to prove i went!

So if there is no record of me buying any, how am i gonna get a ticket to the final!? And am i intitled to 2 tickets as i went to the home and away legs?? I cannot buy tickets as i am at University and have just been coming back for the JPT games but my friends or family have been buying me a ticket or i have walked up on the day and got mine!!

Any advice for how i am going to get a ticket?? Or who i should contact to ask?

Keep trying to call the ticket office but its SOOOOO hard to get through its silly!!

Any adive would be awesome, thank you.

I guess they could say you could have pulled those tickets out of the bins around SMS and collected them up. I wouldn't say that of course, but they might. On the other hand, you could try offering someone in the ticket office a BJ - might work, although there might be a queue. ;)

Failing the above, e-mail David Luker directly and ask nicely. Say you'll send the tickets in as proof of purchase. Contact details are on the OS.:)

Similar story to mine, I brought tickets for the home leg but wasnt told to register them against my name on the database. Went to the stadium yesterday and was told to quote the sale number (its on your ticket front near the bottom right in black text ... helpful!!!) when you phone in to buy on monday.

If they are really lucky they'll shift 30k which ain't at all bad just to watch paint dry.

Lets put it this way it was difficult to get tickets where I wanted this morning so I think we will sell more than 30K.

All tickets in the top 2 price brackets are gone and allot of the tickets behind the goal have gone. Only tickets they advised were left were ground level behind the goal and in the top teirs. (this was at 8:30 am this morning by the way).

So Good Luck every body :)

Online sales are not listing any £44 or £58 tickets left.

Have they all gone already?

Checked with TO......

They confirm that there are NO £44 or £58 tickets left.

The only tickets remaining are on the upper tier or a few behind the goal.

Edited by Block 5
Spoke to TO

Of course there will be tickets left over. Let's get real, no way 44000 are going to get sold except in their dreams..

If they are really lucky they'll shift 30k which ain't at all bad just to watch paint dry.

Wtf are you on?

I'd be very surprised if we don't sell all 44,000.

We will easily sell 30K - in fact, I'd expect to have sold 30K by the end of next week.

Of course there will be tickets left over. Let's get real, no way 44000 are going to get sold except in their dreams..

you really are an idiot.

are you going, or do you have commitments with your season ticket at arsenal?

you should sod off and infect their message boards with your insane drivel.

Ooooh this is all getting a bit cringeworthy/OTT isn't it:

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10280~1978332,00.html

Not too keen on the stripes and FlyBe, any chance of getting a white with red sash shirt with no Flybe and this printing on it? Sort of celebrate our 125th a bit early as well. I'm sure we could get some little old grannies to embroider the writing on the shirts so as to keep with the original design of the shirt :cool:

Not too keen on the stripes and FlyBe, any chance of getting a white with red sash shirt with no Flybe and this printing on it? Sort of celebrate our 125th a bit early as well. I'm sure we could get some little old grannies to embroider the writing on the shirts so as to keep with the original design of the shirt :cool:

Agree with you there - bit of a missed trick really to lose the Flybe early, but then there are other shirts in the store I s'pose.

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10280~1980782,00.html

Well, with 27 days to go, looks like they got "really lucky".

I wonder if they will now be able to sell 44K "in their dreams"

Tw*t.

Well well, haven't you been royally merked? 30k and counting... next!

Fairly annoying that us foreign fans can't get tickets before general sale. Trying to book a flight after 15th of March will be quite expensive (if not impossible) :(

If anyone in here have spare tix for 3 Danish Saints fans I'd love to hear from you.

(if this should have been posted in a different thread please point me in the right direction)

Fairly annoying that us foreign fans can't get tickets before general sale. Trying to book a flight after 15th of March will be quite expensive (if not impossible) :(

If anyone in here have spare tix for 3 Danish Saints fans I'd love to hear from you.

(if this should have been posted in a different thread please point me in the right direction)

Book the flights, you'll get tickets.

Hi can somebody answer a question for me please......

I need six tickets, 5 of us have customer numbers, and 4 of us went to the Area Final.

The area final tickets were bought by me under my customer number. So, could I just buy 4 tickets without providing the customer numbers of the other three people? This would then mean we have a free number or two to use for the 6th person.

Any ideas?

Hi can somebody answer a question for me please......

I need six tickets, 5 of us have customer numbers, and 4 of us went to the Area Final.

The area final tickets were bought by me under my customer number. So, could I just buy 4 tickets without providing the customer numbers of the other three people? This would then mean we have a free number or two to use for the 6th person.

Any ideas?

*I think*... If the 4 area final tickets are on your number you can buy that many now, in phase 2. The other 3 customer numbers have no MK JPT purchase history so they would have to wait for phase 3 (effectively General Sale for anyone on the Db) from Monday.

However, if you rang and said you'd bought 4 AND you ALSO had mates w/ customer numbers who went with others who weren't sure they were linked (and gave those numbers) you might be able to buy for them too.

As a season ticket holder I bought a MK home and away ticket plus one extra for the home final. I then bought another 4 for mates against my customer number thinking I'd then be able to purchase their Wembley tickets.

I first bought 2 for Wembley in the first period as a ST holder, then Monday tried to buy 4 more for the other home final attendees. They wouldn't let me have them as I'd already bought 2 as a ST holder - my fault should have used their customer numbers for MK Dons (home), now they've got to wait for the next period.

No, you should be able to buy them as a customer who bought tickets for the finals, this should be against your customer number seperate to ST allocation....give them another call, I know loads of people who have done this!!!

However on a different note, just noticed they've taken the money for my tickets out of my account so I'm assuming my application is BEING PROCESSED!!!! GET IN!!!!

My grandson and I go to every home game. We wanted three ticket for the final, one for my son, and as he did not go to area final, we will have to wait until stage three for our tickets (as we want to sit together). I could have got two today but not three.

So, March 10th it will have to be for us.

My grandson and I go to every home game. We wanted three ticket for the final, one for my son, and as he did not go to area final, we will have to wait until stage three for our tickets (as we want to sit together). I could have got two today but not three.

So, March 10th it will have to be for us.

Not ST holders but you go to every game ?

I've got a horrible feeling that all the tickets will be gone by 10th march...praying every night that there will be some left!!

Missed the fa cup final at cardiff in '03 so i am so desperate to go to this one!

The same thing happened to me when we made it to Cardif, I personaly visited the box office to explain my position and they put me on an emergency list for remaining tickets, I left my phone details and was delighted when they contacted me. The ticket I recived was in a brilliant spot too so dont despair.

I'm not a ST holder nor did I attend the area finals, so I'm hoping there'll be some tickets left next week when they open up the booking to registered purchasers. Mind you I haven't seen Saints win yet this season so maybe they shouldn't let me near this game !

Edited by red&white56
remove typos

Not ST holders but you go to every game ?

Haven't had a ST for a couple of seasons now. Of course I should but initial outlay...........

Paying per game suits my pocket better. One of the joys of a small pension:)

• 2 weeks later...

oops!