League One Saturday.

Appy

Bristol aren't really a threat, they won't be near 6th by the end of the season.

It is two out of Huddersfield, Colchester, Saints and Charlton for 5th and 6th place imo

Yes I agree but I think the others can/will get about 76-78 points

Bookies are not stupid. If they lose a few of their better players, and we keep/add to our squad, we will be favourites. By your logic if Leeds drew Wigan/Hull etc in the cup Leeds would be favourites, when they wouldn't be.

Leeds were favourites this year I would have thought

No we won't, Leeds are a much bigger club then us - The bookies always favour them. Even when they had -15 points I think they were favourites to go up....

Bookies set odds based on the money the public place on teams. They are out to make money themselves. They don't set odds based on the perceived size of a club.

Saints currently have a better starting 11 as the match at St Mary's showed. Leeds if they don't go up will lose a number of players and wouldn't strengthen like Saints would and have done.

Stelling just said League 1 promotion was between top 7 sides, Le Tiss in the background says 'don't forget the game in hand'

I think he meant for Hartlepool's chances of staying up.

Bookies set odds based on the money the public place on teams. They are out to make money themselves. They don't set odds based on the perceived size of a club.

Saints currently have a better starting 11 as the match at St Mary's showed. Leeds if they don't go up will lose a number of players and wouldn't strengthen like Saints would and have done.

I would rather have Colchester Swindon or Charlton in League 1 next season than Leeds

Just looked at the current form table and extrapolated how we (12 from our last 6) Huddersfield( 7 from 6 ) and Colchester (5 from 6) would do if we all continued our form going into today till the end of the season. Assuming we won our game in hand had us all ending up on 72 points.

Shaping up to be an exciting finish to the season ...

We win 8 of our 9 games and we'll make the playoffs. That would give us 77 points. Colchester would need to find 14 points from 8 games and Huddersfield 17 points from their 8 to do better (assuming we have the better GD).

At 1.75 points a game and 2.125 points a game, that's incredibly difficult - after all, Colchester have only averaged 1.71 points a game over the season and are now in freefall, picking up only 0.5 points a game over their last 6 and Huddersfield have only managed 1.63 points a game.

Of course, we haven't shown anything like the form that would allow us to win 8 of 9; but at least its possible, even after taking into account other teams.

We win 8 of our 9 games and we'll make the playoffs. That would give us 77 points. Colchester would need to find 14 points from 8 games and Huddersfield 17 points from their 8 to do better (assuming we have the better GD).

At 1.75 points a game and 2.125 points a game, that's incredibly difficult - after all, Colchester have only averaged 1.71 points a game over the season and are now in freefall, picking up only 0.5 points a game over their last 6 and Huddersfield have only managed 1.63 points a game.

Of course, we haven't shown anything like the form that would allow us to win 8 of 9; but at least its possible, even after taking into account other teams.

It is going to be an interesting end of the Season with the Euphoria of Wembley we need to be very focused on Thursday against Brighton if we win then anything is possible

Would be good to see this...

Brentford v Leyton Orient N/A

Brighton v Tranmere N/A

Bristol Rovers v Southend - SOUTHEND WIN or DRAW

Colchester v Wycombe - WYCOMBE WIN or DRAW

Exeter v Walsall N/A

Gillingham v MK Dons - GILLINGHAM WIN or DRAW

Hartlepool v Swindon - HARTLEPOOL WIN or DRAW

Huddersfield v Charlton - DRAW (a Charlton win if not)

Millwall v Stockport - STOCKPORT WIN or DRAW

Norwich v Leeds United - NORWICH WIN or DRAW

Bloody hell, you're good, you're very good.

Whats the numbers for the lottery tonight?

I'm not saying I want Leeds to stay down. I just think if both Saints and Leeds are in League One next year, Saints would be favourites and Leeds 2nd. So of course it is better they go up.

Yes that is my point I cant see them being in League 1 for five years if they dont go up this year surely they will next

I'm extremely concerned about our game against Brighton. Extremely.

Understood. Brighton have actually been playing quite well for some time, without getting the results their form has deserved. Hopefully, they are not working up to a stonking performance against us.

Win our game in hand, and its only 9pts.

3 games (we have the best GD from the affected teams) with 8 left...its a big ask.

You make it sound easier than i thought. Nice that you are positive and seem to believe it is possible,keep it up

Fixtures for both Colchester and Huddersfield.

Colchester Fixtures

Exeter v Colchester

Colchester v Millwall

Colchester v Swindon

Charlton v Colchester

Hartlepool v Colchester

Colchester v Tranmere

Huddersfield v Colchester

Colchester v Leyton Orient

4 games against playoff teams + 3 teams who will be fighting to stay in this division.

Huddersfields Fixtures

Wycombe v Huddersfield,

Huddersfield v Oldham

Brentford v Huddersfield

Huddersfield v Walsall

Huddersfield v Millwall

Stockport v Huddersfield

Exeter v Huddersfield

Easier than Colchester's fixtures but they still have a few games where they can slip up.

Colchester's run-in. Not easy:

A Exeter City

H Millwall

H Swindon Town

A Charlton

A Hartlepool

H Tranmere

A Huddersfield

H Leyton Orient

On paper, Huddersfield's run-in marginally easier. And of course, the Huddersfield-Colchester game on May 1 is good for us either way.

A Wycombe

H Oldham

A Brentford

H Walsall

H Millwall

A Stockport

H Colchester

A Exeter City

Fixtures for both Colchester and Huddersfield.

Colchester Fixtures

Exeter v Colchester

Colchester v Millwall

Colchester v Swindon

Charlton v Colchester

Hartlepool v Colchester

Colchester v Tranmere

Colchester v Leyton Orient

4 games against playoff teams + 3 teams who will be fighting to stay in this division.

Huddersfields Fixtures

Wycombe v Huddersfield,

Huddersfield v Oldham

Brentford v Huddersfield

Huddersfield v Walsall

Huddersfield v Millwall

Stockport v Huddersfield

Exeter v Huddersfield

Easier than Colchester's fixtures but they still have a few games where they can slip up.

Methinks Colchester are going to regret their recent slip-ups against Walsall, Brentford and Wycombe. Two points from those three games is really not good.