League One Saturday.

Appy

With us having a day off, would be nice to keep up to date on here with all the goings on in League One Today.

Today's fixtures:

Brentford v Leyton Orient, 15:00

Brighton v Tranmere, 15:00

Bristol Rovers v Southend, 15:00

Colchester v Wycombe, 15:00

Exeter v Walsall, 15:00

Gillingham v MK Dons, 15:00

Hartlepool v Swindon, 15:00

Huddersfield v Charlton, 15:00

Millwall v Stockport, 15:00

Norwich v Leeds United, 15:00

Would be good to see this...

Brentford v Leyton Orient N/A

Brighton v Tranmere N/A

Bristol Rovers v Southend - SOUTHEND WIN or DRAW

Colchester v Wycombe - WYCOMBE WIN or DRAW

Exeter v Walsall N/A

Gillingham v MK Dons - GILLINGHAM WIN or DRAW

Hartlepool v Swindon - HARTLEPOOL WIN or DRAW

Huddersfield v Charlton - DRAW (a Charlton win if not)

Millwall v Stockport - STOCKPORT WIN or DRAW

Norwich v Leeds United - NORWICH WIN or DRAW

Easy really, they win it doesn't help them, spurs lose and twitchy might miss out on 4th

I couldnt bear Pompey going down and be within 9 points of safety, you wouldnt hear the end of Avram and his 'level playing field' stuff

The more the Skates hate HR the better chance justice will catch up with him and a whistle blower comes forward

Nicked the list, cheers.

Brighton v Tranmere N/A

Bristol Rovers v Southend - SOUTHEND WIN

Colchester v Wycombe - WYCOMBE WIN

Exeter v Walsall N/A

Gillingham v MK Dons - GILLINGHAM WIN

Hartlepool v Swindon - HARTLEPOOL WIN

Huddersfield v Charlton - CHARLTON WIN

Millwall v Stockport - STOCKPORT WIN

I'm not bothered about 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th places - they're gone. Even 5th is off the radar, really. But 6th place is all I'm asking for, so that's why Huddersfield, Colchester, MKDons, and Bristol Rovers need to come away from today's matches with nothing. That would make my day. It's a big ask. Southend are doing us proud, atm.

Nicked the list, cheers.

Brighton v Tranmere N/A

Bristol Rovers v Southend - SOUTHEND WIN

Colchester v Wycombe - WYCOMBE WIN

Exeter v Walsall N/A

Gillingham v MK Dons - GILLINGHAM WIN

Hartlepool v Swindon - HARTLEPOOL WIN

Huddersfield v Charlton - CHARLTON WIN

Millwall v Stockport - STOCKPORT WIN

I'm not bothered about 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th places - they're gone. Even 5th is off the radar, really. But 6th place is all I'm asking for, so that's why Huddersfield, Colchester, MKDons, and Bristol Rovers need to come away from today's matches with nothing. That would make my day. It's a big ask. Southend are doing us proud, atm.

Completely agree 6th is what we are aiming for. We want Southend to keep winning so on the last day they have nothing to play for on the last day, just like the Championship playoffs season..............

I couldnt bear Pompey going down and be within 9 points of safety, you wouldnt hear the end of Avram and his 'level playing field' stuff

The more the Skates hate HR the better chance justice will catch up with him and a whistle blower comes forward

They need to be buried into the Premiership dust. Normally I'm quite charitable in my thoughts about these things, but Pompey have twisted and turned, and lobbied and bullied, to scratch and cheat their way to avoiding relegation and some success in the FA Cup. I find I have little sympathy for them left.

Don't think we can rely on stockport...

Millwall 3 - 0 Stockport

Well it probably was the longest shot possible. Millwall are going to make auto-promotion at their rate, and 2nd place is gone anyway, so it almost doesn't count. Think I'd rather play Leeds in a playoff anyway.

But they aren't in the play-off places.

But if they win they soon will be. Unfortunately, if some team loses, another team wins, especially if they are playing each other.

We need all those above us in this division, upto 6th place to do badly. It doesn't matter who. So that means Colchester, MKDons, Bristol Rovers and Huddersfield need to do relatively poorly. That automatically makes it easier for Saints to make the playoffs. The rest, Norwich, Millwall, Leeds, Swindon and Charlton, can pull some distance away from 6th place for all I care.

Remember, it's not huge amounts of points we actually need. We just need to leapfrog other teams upto 6th place.

Yes, 6th place is the one Saints are aiming for but all the teams currently in the playoffs are very close on points and you don't know which will drop out so worth keeping an eye on all of them.

Yes, 6th place is the one Saints are aiming for but all the teams currently in the playoffs are very close on points and you don't know which will drop out so worth keeping an eye on all of them.

Of course, I agree with that. I do include Charlton as one of the wobbly teams, but I'd still rather they beat Huddersfield, as Town have lost confidence since we pummelled them 5-0. A draw would be acceptable though.