3/4/2010 Results that effect Saints.

Tac-tics

As I've said before Huddersfield's run-in worries me more than anyone else. We could do with WW making something of this....

Another last minute handball goal would do nicely from them.

If we win our game in hand (Leyton Orient on monday?), then we're within touching distance of 8th, especially considering our goal difference is +29, MK Dons' GD is -1 and Bristol Rovers' is -2. It then really comes down to how well Huddersfield and Colchester play, as well as Charlton dropping points. If Leeds keep playing the way they are, I can see them being caught up in the fight as well, although at the moment they're looking reasonably assured of their play-off place. I think it'll finish something like this:

1] Norwich........................92pts

2] Millwall.........................86pts

------------------

3] Swindon.......................85pts

4] Leeds..........................79pts

5] Huddersfield..................77pts

6] Charlton.......................77pts

------------------

7] Colchester....................75pts

8] SAINTS........................69pts

9] Bristol Rovers................69pts

10] MK Dons.....................67pts

Funny that Swindon are beating Leeds like that. With Tranmere beating Norwich yesterday as well, does it put our defeats to Swindon and Tranmere into context by meaning it aint just a stroll?

No it is totally unacceptable to lose to Tranmere and Swindon so I have been told

I'm hoping for a late Leyton Orient comeback, which, at this moment in time, would net me just over £2300.

Jeff Steling did say on Sky earlier that Hartlepool had thrown away more points from a winning position than anyone else this season, but I don't fancy your chances, although stranger things have happened (usually to us!)

If we win our game in hand (Leyton Orient on monday?), then we're within touching distance of 8th, especially considering our goal difference is +29, MK Dons' GD is -1 and Bristol Rovers' is -2. It then really comes down to how well Huddersfield and Colchester play, as well as Charlton dropping points. If Leeds keep playing the way they are, I can see them being caught up in the fight as well, although at the moment they're looking reasonably assured of their play-off place. I think it'll finish something like this:

1] Norwich........................92pts

2] Millwall.........................86pts

------------------

3] Swindon.......................85pts

4] Leeds..........................79pts

5] Huddersfield..................77pts

6] Charlton.......................77pts

------------------

7] Colchester....................75pts

8] SAINTS........................69pts

9] Bristol Rovers................69pts

10] MK Dons.....................67pts

Yes I agree it will finish something like that although I think we may get 3 or 4 more points

Leyton Orient is not Saints game in hand as there is a full set of League One fixtures on Easter Monday.

Tuesday 20th April vs Oldham is Saints game in hand.

Ah, thanks for the info. Wasn't sure as it's not a weekend match. Still a must-win game though if we've got any chance of getting the play-offs.

Jeff Steling did say on Sky earlier that Hartlepool had thrown away more points from a winning position than anyone else this season, but I don't fancy your chances, although stranger things have happened (usually to us!)

Here's hoping! :D

Got some money coming in off a Newcastle win anyway, so it's all gravy.

Sorry but you think Free Fall Leeds will finish 2nd? ROFL

I think both Millwall and Swindon will now finish above Leeds!

i think they'll finish 4th, with millwall and swindon above them.

that's not the top 6, it's just the playoff places.

sorry my post was poss a bit misleading.