Manchester...

StuRomseySaint

I don't remember a Premier Inn being there! Is it a new one? I was working quite close (Trafford Council) and I'll be furious if my boss made me stay in a sh*thole about 3 metro stops away :(

I don't know if they do stadium tours - I went to a match.

Maybe they do at the cricket ground instead / as well?

Salford Quays is worth a quick trip.

I don't remember a Premier Inn being there! Is it a new one? I was working quite close (Trafford Council) and I'll be furious if my boss made me stay in a sh*thole about 3 metro stops away :(

I don't know if they do stadium tours - I went to a match.

Maybe they do at the cricket ground instead / as well?

Salford Quays is worth a quick trip.

I think it has been here for a while, there is also the Copthorne and Ramada hotels which everyone else is staying in... I booked this one on my own because I think most of the people I work with are c*nts! :cool: ... I didn't realise what view I would get though. :-(

I think it has been here for a while, there is also the Copthorne and Ramada hotels which everyone else is staying in... I booked this one on my own because I think most of the people I work with are c*nts! :cool: ... I didn't realise what view I would get though. :-(

Should have gone to the Marriot by the Granmdad studios... youget all the "stars" staying there.. last time I was in there for work Bob Hoskins was staying.. I even managed to stand next to him in the bogs whilst he was having a wee...

BTW, he didn't wash his hands afterwards....

That hotel you're in is five minutes from my office Stu. I'm in that complex just up by the bridge on the same side.

Get your work mates to join you on a curry in the curry mile in Rusholme. That'll keep you busy for an evening.

Have a look around the Lowry Centre which is quite close to your hotel.

You might like Deansgate Locks for totty etc on Friday night and that's a short cab or tram ride to G-Mex.

Some people like going for a drink on the 23rd floor at the Beetham Tower just to look out over Manchester.

That hotel you're in is five minutes from my office Stu. I'm in that complex just up by the bridge on the same side.

Get your work mates to join you on a curry in the curry mile in Rusholme. That'll keep you busy for an evening.

Have a look around the Lowry Centre which is quite close to your hotel.

You might like Deansgate Locks for totty etc on Friday night and that's a short cab or tram ride to G-Mex.

Some people like going for a drink on the 23rd floor at the Beetham Tower just to look out over Manchester.

I shall have a look! Is it the 'Exchange Centre' or something that you work in? If so... I turned into there a bit ago trying to find this fookin hotel. :-(

I shall look into these options... I am home Friday and back Sunday I think... so weekend is out unfortunately.

There's a four day match against Warwickshire that starts tomorrow - likely to be as boring as sitting in the hotel room, but they sell beer...

I forgot to say... I am actually working during the day! :-(

It is the evenings I am stuck for... I have just hobbled a lap round the stadium and must say... I am not overwhelmed.

I forgot to say... I am actually working during the day! :-(

It is the evenings I am stuck for... I have just hobbled a lap round the stadium and must say... I am not overwhelmed.

So you're now engaging in bondage with Finnish natives?

I shall have a look! Is it the 'Exchange Centre' or something that you work in? If so... I turned into there a bit ago trying to find this fookin hotel. :-(

I shall look into these options... I am home Friday and back Sunday I think... so weekend is out unfortunately.

Yes, my office is in Exchange Quay. I'm busy this week but if you're still stuck for something to do next week I'll have a beer with you Stu.

Yes, my office is in Exchange Quay. I'm busy this week but if you're still stuck for something to do next week I'll have a beer with you Stu.

Yes mate, I shall bear that in mind!

I forgot Saints were at home on Tuesday night so I am only flying up Wednesday till Friday now. Woop!

I thought you were married :shock:

No no no... I was living with someone/engaged... I left her and the house for another woman...

... who promptly finished with me after 4 weeks. :-(

I do have a nice bit of blonde fanny now, but we are not at the stage where I feel guilty speculating and accumulating. :cool: