Saints Vs Oldham - Second Half

Ponty

Glad James in on, he never really deserved to lose his place in the side, its just that we bought new players, and is usually the case, the new boys get in the side regardless. COYR!!!

He had an injury as well, only just come back. Still not 100% fit apparently.

One substitution down ... if it's still 0-0 late on which 2 strikers to come on ... Papa, Antonio or Connolly?

Hope it doesn't come to that and that we get a couple of quickfire goals and can give Lambo a few minutes rest :cool:

Meanwhile, HT substitution by me ... Old Speckled Hen replaced by Spitfire ... (it worked on Sat, just hope it doesn't happen so late) :p

:D I'll probably watch it anyways,

I am putting off writing the rest of my thesis, which is pretty stupid as i have stupid amounts of work to do.

And saints player has stopped

give me the subject as i was always good at that sort of stuff and could knock out course work without ever knowing what **** i was on about. baffling with bull**** is my speciality.;)

give me the subject as i was always good at that sort of stuff and could knock out course work without ever knowing what **** i was on about. baffling with bull**** is my speciality.;)

Especially when it comes to politics.

Lallana shot blocked by Marrow.