M27 jct 9 to 8

70's Mike

there was also a wheely bin put on the line from pompey to london that has delayed all their trains! someone was working hard last night haha. lets hope the day for them ends as bad as its started :D

My mate works at Winchester Prison, he sent me a text about this at 07.30 this morning.

What a classy move by the Liphook massive.

Although my sensible head says that it could have cost lives.

This whole P*mpey thing is getting boring. People seem to be more concerned with dissing them than supporting our own club. My main interest is Southampton FC. I couldn't care less about P*mpey. Unless it's Saints playing in the cup final then I'm not interested.

To borrow part of a quote from Gordon Strachan... I've got more important things to think about. I've got a yogurt to finish by today, the expiry date is today. That can be my priority rather than Portsmouth in the FA Cup final.

This whole P*mpey thing is getting boring. People seem to be more concerned with dissing them than supporting our own club. My main interest is Southampton FC. I couldn't care less about P*mpey. Unless it's Saints playing in the cup final then I'm not interested.

To borrow part of a quote from Gordon Strachan... I've got more important things to think about. I've got a yogurt to finish by today, the expiry date is today. That can be my priority rather than Portsmouth in the FA Cup final.

Perhaps that's because you don't see Portsmouth fans on a daily basis at work/school you don't care. The season is over for Saints and I for one hope Chelsea absolutely smash Pompey today.

there was also a wheely bin put on the line from pompey to london that has delayed all their trains! someone was working hard last night haha. lets hope the day for them ends as bad as its started :D

Seeing as no-one was hurt I feel able to go; :lol:

Miserable git!

If you take a quick glance over to the right and my location - you'll see why I want Chelsea to thrash them today...even though I can't stand them either!!!

:D

my mate (arsenal season ticket holder but from bournemouth) was having a kickabout with his mates on kensington gardens this morning when they went for their walk and started singing "you skate b*stards" at them, whilst they were being filmed. David James gave him the thumbs up... *****.

But then again, you live in Chester... so your opinions are irrelevent as you don't live/work with them disgusting people on a daily basis.

Won't be watching today as Saints ain't involved. However, I've got a feeling P*mpey will win. There's no pressure on them. Everybody is expecting them to get thrashed and in the past we've seen the rank favourites turn up thinking it's already sewn up only to get the shock of their lives.

Edited by Sidney Fudpucker the 3rd

Won't be watching today as Saints ain't involved. However, I've got a feeling P*mpey will win. There's no pressure on them. Everybody is expecting them to get thrashed and in the past we've seen the rank favourites turn up thinking it's already sewn up only to get the shock of their lives.

I sincerely hope that you are terribly, terribly wrong with your feeling.

Even JT, when interviewed about this, said that it's not being treated by them as a walkover and that their last game (5-0) would be nothing to go by.

But then again, you live in Chester... so your opinions are irrelevent as you don't live/work with them disgusting people on a daily basis.

Where I live has nothing to do with it. Sadly I have to put up with Wrexham fans and Welsh people on a daily basis. Believe me, I'd rather live and work with Pompey fans than that lot :D

Where I live has nothing to do with it. Sadly I have to put up with Wrexham fans and Welsh people on a daily basis. Believe me, I'd rather live and work with Pompey fans than that lot :D

Of course it has everything to do with it!

You don't have to see/live/work with that lot day in, day out.

I will quite happily say that I hate P*rtsmouth and love Southampton in equal measures.

I am still proud of my record of being over 30 and only been to P*rtsmouth 3 times in my life, 2 of them for football and once to get my car taxed.

I F*CKING HATE THEM DIRTY C*NTS :twisted:

Assuming you live in Chester then i can understand your response, but imagine getting up this morning and driving to the motorway surrounded by skate cars, you have to give as good as you get

Mehball, that's just dangerous, not really funny as such. Also, I expect you're lying.

The Pompey thing is funny as long as people keep it in perspective. It's just a game etc etc. What I think IS stupid is when we play other teams and still sing against Pompey rather than for Saints. Outside Wembley, there were a few Saints fans facing off against some Carlisle lot across Wembley way (friendly, like). Carlisle were singing about their team, how they were going to win, etc - our lot were singing anti-Pompey songs AT Carlisle fans. That's just.. weird.

Mehball, that's just dangerous, not really funny as such. Also, I expect you're lying.

The Pompey thing is funny as long as people keep it in perspective. It's just a game etc etc. What I think IS stupid is when we play other teams and still sing against Pompey rather than for Saints. Outside Wembley, there were a few Saints fans facing off against some Carlisle lot across Wembley way (friendly, like). Carlisle were singing about their team, how they were going to win, etc - our lot were singing anti-Pompey songs AT Carlisle fans. That's just.. weird.

As I said in an earlier post. I'm sure our players would rather hear the fans getting behind them by singing Saints songs rather than anti-p*mpey songs. I couldn't understand the singing of anti-p*mpey songs to Carlisle fans at the JPT final. Totally irrelevant!

The rivalry thing, well, it's there, it's part of it all, and it's amusing. Some people take it too seriously, though, and get a bit obsessive. It is certainly irrelevant when playing another team, particularly if singing AT their opposition. I mean, if we hear of Pompey going a goal down during a game, fine, let's have a round or two about them.. but.. well. There's a time and place.

If you don't want to sing anti pompey songs then don't just don't tell other people what to do simples. Who cares what a few saints fans were singing at carlisle fans outside the ground, there was plenty of singing inside wembley and mostly saints songs. Stop being so miserable.

So boring that you felt the need to post :rolleyes:

Annoyingly my company wrote the software that controls the signs on the M25 near the A3 and I actually could have done this.

and got sued obviously...

Oh, so you are the c*nt that changes the speed limits to 40 and issues Fog warnings on a perfectly clear sunny day are you? :twisted: