Every goal 09/10

Saint_clark

Some absolute crackers i'd forgotten about in there.

Watching it makes me realise just how gutted i'd be if Antonio and Waigo didn't sign.

Same here, also showed how influential Connolly is when he's playing; really hope we sort a contract with him and he can stay fit.

Great video of a great season.

Top video, hugely agree on the Papa and Antonio situation.

Another stand-out from the video is that although we always bang on about Rickie (and rightly so) Lallana technique, finishing and composure were all incredible for his goals. He bagged the largest majority of quality goals for sure.

Thanks for that, and from all of us in various places in the world who don't get to see MOTD!

It was also good to see the running off the ball, the number of players in the box and the following up so that when the ball ran loose it was a Saints player who got there first. When I last had a season ticket about 5 years ago all of those were notable for their absence.

Brilliant video thankyou for that, but two things stick out from that in particular. 1 how many stunning goals saints have scored this season, and 2 how many goals we score from crossing into the box.

Just reminds people how vital and how good Lambert and Lallana are, and how little in the way of goals and assists we got from centre midfield this season.

Because Schneiderlin and Hammond play so deep, we could do with a genuine attacking midfielder IMO.

Great video, loved seeing some of those goals again especially the goals against Bristol Rovers, I had forgotten how good Antonio was that game.

Quality vids! Can't remember loads of them for some reason,must have been ****ed! Whats Thomas up to at 01:25 in the second video,never noticed that before. Was he having a spat with one of the Dons during the game?

...Watching it makes me realise just how gutted i'd be if Antonio and Waigo didn't sign.

Very nice couple of videos. I loved the pace and build up of practically all the goals. There were several there that would have been quality on any football stage. Apart from the penalties, there only seemed to be half a dozen or so that were handed out on a plate, by the opposition. I had fun identifying the scorers again and was slightly surprised, because I'd forgotten how good the team looked as an attacking force prior to 2010 and the 2nd video.

Although I needed no reminding of the contribution from Michail and Papa, their distinctive goal celebrations helped them stand out. Great characters, effective players. We would certainly like them back for 2010/2011. And let's make them our players too.

Quality vids! Can't remember loads of them for some reason,must have been ****ed! Whats Thomas up to at 01:25 in the second video,never noticed that before. Was he having a spat with one of the Dons during the game?

Yeah, there was quite a big thing between him and the Dons players in that game :lol: