[Boring] BREAKING NEWS on the website!!!!

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills

Rearrange the following into a well-known word or saying...

A R S E H L O E

What was that quote that Cantona came out with after calling a press conference all those years ago?

I can't be bothered to look it up, something along the lines of ...

"when dolphins follow a trawler, it's because they think fish are about to be thrown."

Something remotely like that!

We're all checking the website every 30 mins (I know I am!) expecting some IMPORTANT breaking news ... about season tickets, pre-season games and the like ... not vacuum cleaners and 5-a-side games! :-(

What was that quote that Cantona came out with after calling a press conference all those years ago?

"when dolphins follow a trawler, it's because they think fish are about to be thrown."

Something remotely like that!

We're all checking the website every 30 mins (I know I am!) expecting some IMPORTANT breaking news ... about season tickets, pre-season games and the like ... not vacuum cleaners and 5-a-side games! :-(

Close but it was 'Seagulls'

"when dolphins follow a trawler, it's because they think fish are about to be thrown."(

Strachan's reply:

'If a Frenchman goes on about seagulls, trawlers and sardines, he’s called a philosopher. I’d just be called a short Scottish bum talking crap.'