Hate list

saintkiptanui

Everything and everybody in the whole wide world since the dawn of time.

There, I think Ive just about covered it.

You missed God, who created it all before there was anything to create (that must have been a very boring day at the office) apart from God of course, who although he existed didn't live anywhere as nowhere existed either.

:rolleyes:

Just been out in the car. I got annoyed but a number of things, some of which I have outlined below

1 neighbour cutting their grass yesterday and the other side doing it today.

Tourists who leave their f()cking brains at home. I don't mind if you are on holiday but have a bit of savvy about you! Get out of the f()cking road!

Businesses who when operating an overflow car-park do not highlight this at the entrance to their main carpark which is full thus causing delays on the main road.

Once again people driving at below the speed limit (and by below I mean much below)

Councils claiming that the police are responsible for dealing with parking. Police forces who claim it is the council. While they argue the problem is not being dealt with.

Wales

The worst pain known to man (obviously not up there with childbirth YAWN) is stepping on an upturned plug with no socks on. I know, I just did it.

NB

Not a bathplug. hth

Not as bad as

Gout

You don't hit that with meds the minute it starts it can last for 10 days or more. The plug just hurts like hell for a micro-second in comparison.

(And no I don't drink Port, the 3 times I've had it has been from an allergy to something in Salami)

People who say 'stepping up to the plate' when not talking about baseball.

Australian sportsmen who pre-fix every answer with - 'Look'.

This has now extended to some English cricketers!

Edited by RonManager
Andrew Strauss just did it - bastard!

Anyone from Big Brother

Anyone watching Big Brother

Jordan

Steven Gerrard

Daily Mail readers

Men that don't like football

Danny Dyer

Lord Mawhinney.

Don't forget men that don't like curry, any men that don't like curry and football something wrong there, don't bend down in front of them

So many things on the list but top by far is people who think just because they have indicated they can just move over a lane. c*nts. nuff said.

My ex did that. Scared the sh*t out of me on a daily basis.

It's mirror, signal, then manouver. Not AND!

"lads" in WKD adverts.

YES, YES, YES!!!! I'm so glad someone else shares my passion for hating these c****. They honestly make my blood boil. Drink a beer you fat welsh c****

Anyone who finds these even slightly amusing needs to be sterilised immediately.

Vocabulary-challenged inarticulate people who've watched a few episodes of 'Friends' and so drop the word 'like' into the middle of every sentence to try and express themselves.

Come on mate, you need to, like, chill out about this!

Oh, Txtspeak needs to be added to the list.

-Jamie Oliver

-Charlott Church

-Lee Evans

-Katie Price

-Kerry Katona

All top choices.

I wish to add Richard Hammond as he has turned into an irritating long haired **** who is on every programme on TV nearly.

Vocabulary-challenged inarticulate people who've watched a few episodes of 'Friends' and so drop the word 'like' into the middle of every sentence to try and express themselves.

that reminds me;

people who ask the barman/waiter "Can I get" a beer/sandwich/whatever. Yes, you can f*cking get it, its out the back with the rest, if you want me to get one for you say "may I have".

That drives me f*cking loopy