Hate list

saintkiptanui

Kirstie Allsop and Phil whatever his name is - just the thought of them makes me want to kill

Mumsy bint. She's an aspirational figure for dull middleclass women up and down the country. You too can use having children as an excuse for getting fat and putting no effort into your looks whilst wearing chunky knitwear and dreaming of owning an AGA. Bet she's sh:t in bed as well.

John W******d

Katie Price

Fern Cotton

Edith Bowman

Jo Wiley

Sarah Cox

Noel Fielding

Russle Brand

Jonathan Ross

Anyone who has appeared in, produced or watched Big Brother

Fat People

Smokers who complain about the 0.01p per year it costs them to keep foreign criminals in prison each year.

Mount Eyjafjallajokull

Striking BA cabin crew

Rupert Lowe

Harry Redknapp

Andy Gray

Phil Thomson

John Motson

John Terry

Ashley Cole

Marmite

Kevin Phillips

Speed cameras

Drivers who don't get within 5mph of the speed limit.

Drug users/addicts who blame their problems on ignorance

Criminals who blame their problems on society.

Alan f**king Carr

Justin Lee Collins

Stern John

George Burley

Being sh*t in the forum match

Michael Schumacher

Sex and the City

This list isn't exhaustive, but it's about all I can think of at the moment.

Americans

All 3 Top Gear presenters

Jordan

Anybody who buys OK, Hello, and any other such tawdry gossip rag

Premier League footballers who think they amount to anything whatsoever just because they can kick a ball

Fawning monarchists

Tories

The LibDems for sucking up to the the Tories

BMW drivers

TCWTB

All other poopey scum

Redknapp

Americans

Anybody who buys a f@ck!n 4X4 and only uses it as a school taxi or to do the shopping

Americans

the NRA

All TV soaps

plastic mancs

all the stag & hen parties on the p!ss in Blackpool

Yorkshire

Scumacher

50 Cent

Adam Sandler

Alistair Campbell

Ben Stiller

Boris

Britney

Charlton Heston

Chris Moyles

Christopher Booker

Christopher Monckton

Clint Eastwood

David Bellamy

David Cameron

**** Cheney

Dominic Mohan

Don King

Donald Trump

Freddie Star

George Bush

George 'Dubja' Bush

George Osborne

Glenn Beck

Gordon Ramsey

Jade Goody

James Inhofe

Jeremy Clarkson

Jim Davidson

John Prescott

John W******d

Katie Price

Kelvin MacKenzie

Kid Rock

Lars Larson

Margaret Thatcher

Meat Loaf

Mel Gibson

Melanie Philips

Nick Griffin

Noel Edmonds

Oliver Letwin

Pat Michaels

Paul Daniels

Paul Gadd

Prince Philip

Rebekah Wade

Richard Littlejohn

Ronald Reagan

Rupert Lowe

Rupert Murdoch

Sammy Wilson

Sarah Palin

Simon Cowell

Steve Milloy

Tara Palmer Tompkinson

Tim W******d

Tony Blair

Václav Klaus

Vanessa Feltz

Victoria Beckham

Vince Vaughan

Walt Disney

I feel sick

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills
50 Cent

Adam Sandler

Alistair Campbell

Ben Stiller

Boris

Britney

Charlton Heston

Chris Moyles

Christopher Booker

Christopher Monckton

Clint Eastwood

David Bellamy

David Cameron

**** Cheney

Dominic Mohan

Don King

Donald Trump

Freddie Star

George Bush

George 'Dubja' Bush

George Osborne

Glenn Beck

Gordon Ramsey

Jade Goody

James Inhofe

Jeremy Clarkson

Jim Davidson

John Prescott

John W******d

Katie Price

Kelvin MacKenzie

Kid Rock

Lars Larson

Margaret Thatcher

Meat Loaf

Mel Gibson

Melanie Philips

Nick Griffin

Noel Edmonds

Oliver Letwin

Pat Michaels

Paul Daniels

Paul Gadd

Prince Philip

Rebekah Wade

Richard Littlejohn

Ronald Reagan

Rupert Lowe

Rupert Murdoch

Sammy Wilson

Sarah Palin

Simon Cowell

Steve Milloy

Tara Palmer Tompkinson

Tim W******d

Tony Blair

Václav Klaus

Vanessa Feltz

Victoria Beckham

Vince Vaughan

Walt Disney

I feel sick

Excellent choices (except for Clint Eastwood)

Plus:

Jamie Oliver

Paul McCartney (John wrote the best songs, arsehole, not you)

Jamie Oliver

Mark Oaten (for letting the Tories win in Winchester)

The Serbian Customs and Border Guards

My ex next door neighbour

Margaret Thatcher (yes I know, but I hate her so much she's worth putting in twice)

Jamie Oliver

Fullers

The French

The Turkish traffic Police

Xenophobic Americans, hell, just Americans

Islamic extremists

Any other religious extremists

Paedophiles

Jamie Oliver

Parents who mistreat their children

Drunk drivers

The BNP

The EDL

Racists of any colour

Head-teachers who support non-competitive "sports"

Health and Safety apologists

Local Council officials who decide things are offensive on behalf groups who were never offended in the first place - e.g. model pigs in windows, Christmas holidays, St George's crosses and Union flags

Jamie Oliver

Vegans

Cyclists

White-van men

Motorcycle messengers

Morotcyclists who weave in and out of lanes

Tailgaters on the motorway

Middle lane drivers

Caravans

Tractors driving up and down my road in the rush hour

Winter

Jamie Oliver

hmm,

and breathe...

You didn't vote tory then I guess plus there can only be one on the hate list above most others

Davina McCall apart from being a gobby, talentless, annoying , whinging screeching skate I hate her ....... guts, when the day comes and they are lined up againts the wall she will get the first bullet ! keep the red flying flying and power to the people!

Michael Ball.

fat,chutney ferreting luvvy! :mad:

Davina McCall

Anne Robinson

Wales

France

The Orkney Isles

Argentina

Criminal Justice & Public Order Act :smt072

Music snobs

Religion

Moyles

Fred Dinage

little sh*ts at my sons school getting away with murder because they are from "troubled backgrounds" :smt013

Maradonna

Madonna

Smokers

Jokers

Tokers

Takers

JRR Tolkein

JR Hartley

Art teachers

Art students

Philosophy students

IKEA

Yoko

Kevin the Gerbil

My neighbour's parrot

Dogs

Dog walkers

Dog owners

Pet shops

Pet shop owners

Pet owners

That actor who played Galen

Hire boats

Trad boat owners who look down their nose's at you just cos your boat has a smooth running engine that doesn't rattle your teeth loose and take up four square foot of valuable space.

People who buy and mouth off about Eco type cleaning agents

Any product with the brand name EcoVer on it. Double the price and crap not 'fit for purpose' ****e.

People who chuck Tesco trolleys in canals

People who chuck plastic carrier bags in canals.

Last week I thought that the boat was not being quite a sperky and responsive as it should be, so got down into the weed-hatch. I discovered; (and I tell no lie) 1 Tesco, 1 Sainsbury's, 1 Somerfield and 1 plain white supermarket carrier bags wrapped around the prop! All of these bags were held tightly in place by a red dog's lead (minus a dog). Took me ages to cut them all off and I admit to getting myself a little worked up over it, I sincerely hope that that dog's lead was not simply discarded and was in fact there due to an unfortunate incident, that would make me feell a little better and a little bit worse at the same time.

• Everyone mentioned in the thread thus far, plus:
  • Harry Redknapp
  • Jamie Redknapp
  • Louise Redknapp
  • Any past/present/future Redknapps that i've missed off the list
  • TCWTB
  • P*mpey fans in general
  • Anyone who doesn't support P*mpey but calls us Scummers (ie Bournemouth) - we don't give a flying f*ck about you.
  • Avram Grunt
  • David James
  • Danny Mills
  • Cashley Cole
  • Gary Neville
  • Justin Bieber
  • Bono
  • The Edge
  • Anyone else in U2
  • David Cameron
  • Any preppy c*nts who only wear clothes with Jack Wills or Abercrombie emblazoned across it in massive letters so everybody knows that they have £40 to spend on a f*cking t-shirt when all the rest of us shop at Primark and the like.
  • Anybody who drives around in the summer without any clothes on their upper body showing off the sh1tty tattoo that they got done in Marbella when they'd had one too many £7 c*cktails.
  • People who go shopping in their swimming trunks on holiday - put some f*cking clothes on you shouldermuncher
  • Conservatives
  • People who have never done a day's work in their life and then complain about other people getting benefits
  • People who say that students have it too easy nowadays - you want to try some of our exam papers?
  • People who call me mate when I don't even f*cking know them
  • The therapist i'm going to book myself to see after i've finished writing this list
  • Rupert f*cking Lowe
  • Da yoof at footy - you're 12, haven't you got school in the morning mush?
  • Americans
  • Americans who think they're English/Irish/Scottish/Whatever because their great great great great great great second cousin thrice removed once met somebody from there.
  • Posh people trying to blend in with the commoners by using the words 'blud', 'lash', 'banter' and 'innit'.

LOL I have, I did a mate's mock A level psychology paper a couple of years ago he gave me ten minutes of advice, and without any knowledge or background in psychology the paper came back and i got a 'B'

Anyway for me at the moment

Any musical TV shows that involves people performing in front of a jury comprised of clueless celebs

Jeremy Kyle

Sean Lock

That bloke who sings "GO COMPARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" in the price comparison adverts

People who barely get above 30mph on a road where the national speed limit applies(60mph)

Chavs

Rowlands Castle Council: who don't bother emptying the bins whenever a bank holiday is around, meaning several times a year residents have to go 4 weeks without having their dustbins emptied.

People who are disorganised and forgetful, and then try and blame you for something because you didn't remind them to do it.

Edited by JackFrost

Sarah Cox

Fred Dineage

go compare bloke

Barry Scott

Rupert Lowe

"Think Bike" signs

Bikes

People not indicating

People who tailgate

People who ignore give way signs

People who do not know their lane discipline at round-a-bouts

People who promise to do something and then let you down

Graham Norton

People who wear scarfs with a t-shirt!!

Edited by JustMike

• Harry Redknapp
  • Jamie Redknapp
  • Louise Redknapp
  • TCWTB
  • P*mpey fans in general
  • Anyone who doesn't support P*mpey but calls us Scummers (ie Bournemouth) - we don't give a flying f*ck about you.
  • Avram Grunt
  • David James
  • Danny Mills
  • Cashley Cole
  • Gary Neville
  • Justin Bieber
  • Bono
  • The Edge
  • Anyone else in U2
  • David Cameron
  • Any preppy c*nts who only wear clothes with Jack Wills or Abercrombie emblazoned across it in massive letters so everybody knows that they have £40 to spend on a f*cking t-shirt when all the rest of us shop at Primark and the like.
  • Anybody who drives around in the summer without any clothes on their upper body showing off the sh1tty tattoo that they got done in Marbella when they'd had one too many £7 c*cktails.
  • People who go shopping in their swimming trunks on holiday - put some f*cking clothes on you shouldermuncher
  • Conservatives
  • People who have never done a day's work in their life and then complain about other people getting benefits
  • People who say that students have it too easy nowadays - you want to try some of our exam papers?
  • The therapist i'm going to book myself to see after i've finished writing this list
  • Rupert f*cking Lowe
  • Americans
  • Americans who think they're English/Irish/Scottish/Whatever because their great great great great great great second cousin thrice removed once met somebody from there.
  • Posh people trying to blend in with the commoners by using the words 'blud', 'lash', 'banter' and 'innit'.

You are my hero, have to agree on 100% of this.

With regards to the preppy bit, my biggest hate but the irony is I do have a few!

It is quite apparent that many of us people really do need to slow down a bit whilst driving. All this anger is not healthy.

Try starting your journey a little earlier and enjoy your journey, life is not about arriving somewhere it is about the path you take.

30 mile journey @ 60 mph = 30 minutes

30 mile journey @ 70 mph = 26 minutes

30 mile journey @80mph = 23 minutes

Take it easy

chocolate_ads_gallery_04--gt_full_width_landscape.jpg

Only joking, put your foot down and go for it, the sooner you lot get home the sooner I get to have the middle lane all to myself.

;-)

Piers Morgan, what is the point of him. Although he did once say this which was nice

"Portsmouth will be absolutely fine. I know the guy who is buying them, Sulaiman Al-Fahim, and he is not only a very serious businessman, he’s also stinking rich. So relax, Pompey fans."

That bloke that presents Bargain Hunt.

Anyone who appears in Hello or OK magazine

The entire British Population that then wants to read about anyone who has appeared in Hello or OK magazine in all the news media

And ANYONE who thought that appearing on Big Brother was a wise thing for them to do

And in local terms - Lebanese Wannabes - the ones who would simply die if they had to fly home from here in economy class or didn't own a BMW or found that the local Chill Out lounge had run out of Johnnie Walker Blue label or Grey Goose

Oh and again, locally Eastern Asian golfers - Golf has RULES and ETIQUETTE you feckers, it should NOT take you 7 hours to play 9 holes of fecking golf, get out the fecking way

Last week I thought that the boat was not being quite a sperky and responsive as it should be, so got down into the weed-hatch. I discovered; (and I tell no lie) 1 Tesco, 1 Sainsbury's, 1 Somerfield and 1 plain white supermarket carrier bags wrapped around the prop!

You do know that they are bio-degradable? If you'd left them alone for 5000 years they would have disappeared anyway!

Ecover makes the best shower cleaner ever - FACT :)

No they don't b. The best shower cleaner ever is Star Drops, about 79p a bottle from sainsbury's and an amazing cleaning product all over the house. Also, vinegar is pretty good for glass and mirrors.

Soda Crystals I like too, a sprinkling in every wash brings the white in whites out and can be doused down plugholes and drains as an effective unblocker. although if your drains are very blocked you need to get them rodded, I have a set of rods if ever you want yours doing.

My drains are perfectly clear and unsullied I'll have you know :shock:

Past experience has taught me that a suction plunger device copes well with blockages.

Have you discovered a method of blocking the overflow when pumping the plug-hole b? I tend to use a wet flannel but never get a good seal. Plungers for clearing toilet blockages, there is no match, and the sound when the blockage finally gives is lovely a sort of 'gloooomph plop'.

As said earlier I am DIY'ing today, started by making an mdf shotgun and a sub-machine gun for the gk's, now waiting for paint to dry so that they can terrorise their parents. Good times.

btw, what tending does a mediteranean (sp) garden require? Is it just a matter of watering the pots?

btw, what tending does a mediteranean (sp) garden require? Is it just a matter of watering the pots?

It requires copious amounts of gravel, old railway sleepers and, yes, pots.

It also requires very little input from me - apart from sitting outside under a sunshade, glass of rosé to hand and playing with my laptop :)

• Harry Redknapp
  • Jamie Redknapp
  • Louise Redknapp
  • TCWTB
  • P*mpey fans in general
  • Avram Grunt
  • David James
  • Danny Mills
  • Cashley Cole
  • Gary Neville
  • Justin Bieber
  • Bono
  • The Edge
  • Anyone else in U2
  • David Cameron
  • Conservatives
  • Rupert f*cking Lowe
  • Americans

Christ, I must be bored. But you peeps have made me laugh out loud, a fair bit, reading down the thread. I especially snorted and lolled while reading down this update. I know I've read it loads of times, in other threads, but seeing TCWTB nearly made me fall off the chair.

It's good to laugh.