Tobias Mead

Master Bates

Turns out this guy is a body popper on some show called Britain's Somehow Got Talent.

He's in todays Echo, looks like a freaky kind of fella the way his body seems to twist and turn, certainly would have done well for Saints.

....millions will watch street dancer Tobias Mead take on the best in the final of BGT. But it could have been so different.............Tobias had the opportunity to swap his dancing shoes for football boots and the red and white stripes of Saints. As a youngster he was signed for trials at Southampton.................but at the age of 16 turned his back on the chance to be a professional footballer for the bright lights of the stage.........

Would he have made it as a Saint?

Turns out this guy is a body popper on some show called Britain's Somehow Got Talent.

He's in todays Echo, looks like a freaky kind of fella the way his body seems to twist and turn, certainly would have done well for Saints.

Would he have made it as a Saint?

Almost certainly under Totally-kids Dutch football.

What the hell has this to do with Saints?

Can he play football? No cos if he could he wouldn't be trying to out do peter crouch and his moves.

has he a relationship with our boss? I won't even hazard a guess.

Has he any talent? No if last night was anything to go by.

Absolutely. We don't want any gays playing for Saints. It is a disgusting to think that I may be cheering and applauding someone who wants to have anal sex with me. Urgh. I can't believe we'd even consider having a gay in our team. I hope that there are rigorous checks into players' sexualities before they are signed. I imagine they only get into football so that they can be in a changing room with naked footballers all the time. It is probably the best place for a gay to be, with all those ripped, muscular, tanned men. Most footballers are very good looking too. Like Beckham or C. Ronaldo. They are really handsome and have great bodies, rippling with sinew and muscle. The gays probably only score goals so that they can be held in the arms of these beautiful, strong Gods of men; be kissed by their tender lips and look deeply into their glassy eyes as they share a moment of ecstasy together (the goal). Gays shouldn't be allowed to play football. We are all so repulsed by them on here, as we are real men who don't even give the idea of homosexual love a second thought. It is so far from the forefront of our minds that we wouldn't bring it up in a conversation about something that isn't explicitly gay, like breakdancing. I'm off down the sauna to meet my mates and talk about girls.

Absolutely. We don't want any gays playing for Saints. It is a disgusting to think that I may be cheering and applauding someone who wants to have anal sex with me. Urgh. I can't believe we'd even consider having a gay in our team. I hope that there are rigorous checks into players' sexualities before they are signed. I imagine they only get into football so that they can be in a changing room with naked footballers all the time. It is probably the best place for a gay to be, with all those ripped, muscular, tanned men. Most footballers are very good looking too. Like Beckham or C. Ronaldo. They are really handsome and have great bodies, rippling with sinew and muscle. The gays probably only score goals so that they can be held in the arms of these beautiful, strong Gods of men; be kissed by their tender lips and look deeply into their glassy eyes as they share a moment of ecstasy together (the goal). Gays shouldn't be allowed to play football. We are all so repulsed by them on here, as we are real men who don't even give the idea of homosexual love a second thought. It is so far from the forefront of our minds that we wouldn't bring it up in a conversation about something that isn't explicitly gay, like breakdancing. I'm off down the sauna to meet my mates and talk about girls.

inspired!