Notts County Away

JRM

One 'crazy' Russian will be there too :-)

you should bring that Russian Saints flag as well, looked quality at St Marys last season.

are you dong any other games as part of the visit?

I am going with my Dad and my Brother only my second away game so far this season which is a poor effort so far but I intend to do a few more after xmas.

looking forward to this another tick off the list not done Notts County before sounds like we are taking a good few so I hope it is a good atmosphere and we get the place rocking.

Was going, but had to abandon due to a weekend away in Cornwall for my dad's 50th birthday. Anybody want my train ticket from Cheltenham? It's going spare, so if anybody from the Bristol area is going and hasn't bought one yet, they may as well take it.

Was going, but had to abandon due to a weekend away in Cornwall for my dad's 50th birthday. Anybody want my train ticket from Cheltenham? It's going spare, so if anybody from the Bristol area is going and hasn't bought one yet, they may as well take it.

How about your dad's 50th birthday present being a ticket and return travel for the game!!!

icon1.gif

Saw this stat page for Notts County…

Why cant we do this?

…or do we…?

2010/11 Away Followings

http://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/page/...,10426,00.html

Copy this from a Notts County thread on main page... perhaps we should merge that on onto here?

Stats here can be used for 'bantering' purposes.

http://www.thefootballforum.net/index.php?/topic/189566-the-official-npower-league-1-away-support-section/

I have a spare train ticket from St Pancras - Nottingham & also then for the return journey. It is only valid with a young persons/16-25 railcard, but only £16! I also have a spare (junior) match ticket, £6. Face value on both tickets.

PM if interested

I'm going with some county supporting friends - but not looking foward to the hour and a half ride on a local bus to get there. On the bright side it drops you off just past Trent Bridge so a few minutes from the ground.

Same here. Staying with my brother who lives in Nottingham. He's a Saints fan so we're meeting a couple of his Notts county mates first for a bit of light bantering:rolleyes: lol.

Got an hours tram and bus ride to get there but it'll seem like 5 mins back after our 2 1 victory:lol: