• Perry
    • Wotton
    • Lallana
    • Surman
    • Cork
    • Robertson
    • DMG
    • N/A

50 percent chance of being in league one.

The defending was ****ing awful.

WHY DO WE PLAY ONE STRIKER UP FRONT. DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

MCGOLDRIK. HOW DO I SPELL HIS name.. He really needs a break from the first team to sort his head out. after what I saw today, I feel so disappointed in him and have for a while because I thought he was a major future prospect judging by the hype people were giving him. This guy really needs to be dropped.

BWP.. ARE we seeing the next Nathan Dyer.. He is suddenly performing. He is either hungry or just wants a club to come and get him.

Edited by Calvin

I wonder what bullsh*t excuses there will be for this poor result. The 'we always do crap on TV' doesn't wash.

The total farceball and the fancy formations are not working - can do all the nice passing etc but there is little end product.

Do we actually practice defending at all? The fragility of the defence is very worrying, if it continues I can see us being on the wrong end of a few more 4 or 5 something defeats.

Well, some appalling defending, particularly for their third - the defender was just strolling back and even at the level I play at you'd be expected to sprint back to cover. Why can't WE get to the byline, and we seem to over-elaborate at times and lack width. Surman, bless 'im, was just trying too hard to score from shots and free kicks.

The only positive I can find is that we never stopped trying, and nobody hid. Even at the end people were calling for the ball and that's not always the case when a team is playing badly.

how can you possibly play someone as inexperienced as mills when skacel is available im sure even with a lack of match fitness he can do a better job!!!

until then we will continue to leak goals

and lose matches

TBF not one of the goals can be attributed to Mills.... 3 of the 4 came from moves down our right side and the other was from a long throw...

By all means have a moan, but make sure you're blaming the right people... Mills has been doing a decent job.

I can't think of one area where we were any good. Still, it's okay because it's only one defeat om five etc etc yawn. Same people will come out again that said the same things as we slid inexorably from the Premier. Get the bloody loan cheque book out and don't get yet another ropey midfielder or striker We badly miss Schneiderlin

TBF not one of the goals can be attributed to Mills.... 3 of the 4 came from moves down our right side and the other was from a long throw...

By all means have a moan, but make sure you're blaming the right people... Mills has been doing a decent job.

first one

Back four was shocking...completely clueless. I lost count of the times they stood arm raised appealing for an offside decision that didn't come. Without a figure like Claus to marshall them they have no idea. You need one defender with some nous and the others take their lead from him to keep a good line and catch forwards offside - we were completely bedraggled hence their attackers could get down either flank or through the middle with ease. We must play with more than one forward as we looked far more dangerous when we introduced some support fro Robertson.

Poor finishing cost us just as much as poor defending tonight. We had more than enough chances to get something from the game, but you can't fail to mark people like we did tonight and expect to take any points.

exactly , our defence is opened up because in this league with passing missing out midfield two holding players are a waste of time because they are just being bypassed by the opposition.

20 attempts on goal double the oppostion but only 25% on target compared to their 60% speaks volumes.

the formation is just not going to work against any side with decent width

Back four was shocking...completely clueless. I lost count of the times they stood arm raised appealing for an offside decision that didn't come. Without a figure like Claus to marshall them they have no idea. You need one defender with some nous and the others take their lead from him to keep a good line and catch forwards offside - we were completely bedraggled hence their attackers could get down either flank or through the middle with ease. We must play with more than one forward as we looked far more dangerous when we introduced some support fro Robertson.

I can't believe I am saying this but we need Svenson back. He is a good marshall and a good leader when he wants to be. He also can tackle.

Yet again we are humiliated on tv.

I spent all of this week saying how good we were after Tuesdays game and now we end up playing like schoolkids on national tv.

Why oh why does BWPs continue to get a game?

I would rather play Stephen Hawkins up front than BWPs.

Portaloo looks like a rabbit caught in the headlights.He just hasnt got a clue.

Oh well.

At least i have stopped letting Saints ruin my weekend.

The bloke isnt even hitting 50% of our games.

We need to plan a defence without him.

I know but what we've been seeing as of late...It's been dreadful.

Jan needs to tell the defense to talk to eachother. he can't just shout out intrustions every time. we need the defense to shout at eachother and work together as a unit... but when will that happen.

Yet again we are humiliated on tv.

I spent all of this week saying how good we were after Tuesdays game and now we end up playing like schoolkids on national tv.

Why oh why does BWPs continue to get a game?

I would rather play Stephen Hawkins up front than BWPs.

Portaloo looks like a rabbit caught in the headlights.He just hasnt got a clue.

Oh well.

At least i have stopped letting Saints ruin my weekend.

He didn't actually play that bad. Unless you are talking about David.

Surman was my man of the match pick today.

what we saw, was passion and effort. yeah, he should have passed the ball to the other players attacking, rather than going for it himself each time. But he scored and was a powerhouse in terms of ability and passion to the team.

No-one in this squad. despite lack of finances ect if we can afford smith, gasmi, robertson on loan, whos to say we cant get a solid defender in too. I dont see much changing defensively if the squad backline stays the same.

But there is no options, otherwise Rupert would have brang a decent defender by now.

Disappointing but I suspect it's going to be like that all season - we had no idea on how to defend but had 20 shots on goal as the away team.

20 shots but around 3 on target.

I can't believe how bad McGoldrick is, needs to be dropped/sold/injured asap.