Male Cosmetics

saint_stevo

None, though would like to hear more about the Caffeine Eye Roll on stick? Any good?

Its not bad actually, cost me about a 10er but the dark circles around my eyes are reduced/reducing.

According the the advert one is sold every 15seconds........

Use morning and night and after about 2 weeks notice the difference.

796904.jpg

Got many?

Im the proud owner of the Garnier Caffeine Eye Roll on stick, to rejuvinate and reduce darkening, a No7 Cover-up Stick and some facial wipes for my oily T zone.

I was considering purchasing a mud based face pack or perhaps a night cream

Is a "cover-up stick" a form of foundation?

I saw this thread (being the most recently updated one) from the fore arm main page. It doesnt show who the author actually is until you go into TMS. I knew before I got into TMS that Stevo was the author.

I only put quality aftershave like 'Old Spice' on my face. Unless I have a dry patch of skin, then as Scotty says, its ok to use a little moisturiser, otherwise it looks as if you are a walking crust bucket.

I personally dont think things like moisturiser and Stevo's eye stuff is that bad or in very rare situations (like when its bigger than your nose) to cover up a spot. Its just when queers start using eye liner, lip stick and ghey girly make up that is when the line has been over stepped!

Its not bad actually, cost me about a 10er but the dark circles around my eyes are reduced/reducing.

According the the advert one is sold every 15seconds........

Use morning and night and after about 2 weeks notice the difference.

796904.jpg

After using it on my eyes, Do you reckon if i slip it up my Bottle it could may be tighten up any bags or wrinkles that may start forming around my ring?

By definition, do you mean anyone who has posted on this thread is a gheyer?

Or

Do you mean by 'this thread' - the thread title - 'male cosmetics' is for gheys?

You came round mine once with what looked like pink lipstick, oh and the answer to the pm is yes, or if you want I can try get it tonight.

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills

Any male when I was in my teens and twenties seen wearing any form of make-up would have found himself beaten to a pulp.

To me, men wearing make-up is just WRONG.

I occasionally moisturise but only if I have dry skin. The only times I can think of wearing make-up was either as a joke or this time in a club where some random woman wanted to put some on me. That was ok because I ****ged her. most things are ok in the pursuit of lust.

When flying long haul a spray can of Evian OR a moisturiser is almost an essential, just to stop feeling so ****ty with the recycled dry air.

Organised a mate's stag weekend in Bangkok and promised both him and his future missus I would set him up for something SO outrageous and shameful to him that it would affect him mentally for the rest of his life.....

Yep - I booked the lot of us into a spa and we had Advocado Facials for an hour....

We almost had to tie the stag down - YOU AIN'T putting none of that sh*t on me...

But afterwards he had to admit it was fantastic and we all looked about 10 years younger.

Unfortunately the poor guy then let his defences down thinking the horrid shameful thing had been done already - lol

Any male when I was in my teens and twenties seen wearing any form of make-up would have found himself beaten to a pulp.

To me, men wearing make-up is just WRONG.

Helps with the clunge hunting tho, covering up and blemishes etc can only be a good thing.

Visiting a Spa tomorrow for ones birthday present from the mrs where i will rejuvinate my good looks