Women's Discus Throw Qualifying Round - Group A

Men's Long Jump Qualifying Rounds - Groups A & B

Men's 1500m Round 1

Men's Shot Put Final

Women's Discus Throw Qualifying Round - Group B

Women's Heptathlon 200m

Women's 10,000m Final

Session Code: AT002

Lucky enough to get 4 tickets for the footie final at Wembley & 4 tickets for the boxing finals at Excel but nothing for the new Olympic venues, judging by the comments in the media I think I was very fortunate.

Date/Time Session

12 August 2012

Sunday

13:30-16:00 Boxing

ExpandHide

Men's Fly Weight (52kg) Final

Men's Fly Weight (52kg) Victory Ceremony

Men's Light Weight (60kg) Final

Men's Light Weight (60kg) Victory Ceremony

Men's Welter Weight (69kg) Final

Men's Welter Weight (69kg) Victory Ceremony

Men's Light Heavy Weight (81kg) Final

Men's Light Heavy Weight (81kg) Victory Ceremony

Men's Super Heavy Weight (+91kg) Final

Men's Super Heavy Weight (+91kg) Victory Ceremony

Session code: BX028

11 August 2012

Saturday

15:00-17:30 Football

ExpandHide

Men's Gold Medal Match

Men's Victory Ceremony

Session code: FB042

Saturday

04 August 2012

18:50-22:05

Athletics

Women's 10,000m Victory Ceremony

Men's 400m Hurdles Semifinals

Men's Shot Put Victory Ceremony

Women's Discus Throw Final

Women's 100m Semifinals

Men's Long Jump Final

Women's 400m Semifinals

Women's Heptathlon 800m

Men's 20km Walk Victory Ceremony

Men's 10,000m Final

Women's Discus Throw Victory Ceremony

Women's 100m Final

Women's Heptathlon Victory Ceremony

Session Code: AT004

Olympic Stadium

£450.00 - A

£295.00 - B

£150.00 - C

£95.00 - D

£50.00 - E

Edited by action man

I wonder how many people delighted at "winning" tickets will be sat there next year bored out of their skull after paying a fortune to watch something they wouldn't usually cross the road to watch?

I mean athletics FFS, what is the usual sort of attendance for this boring sh!te?

I am doing my best to avoid the lot of it. Just don't ask me to pay for any of it. I managed to miss the last lot completely, it's just a load of overhyped mediocrity that's intended to make a very few people very rich. If I were to tell you that Paula Radcliffe is resident in Monaco then you'd understand.

Got three tickets for the session that includes the Mens 100m final on the evening of 5th August. Applied for four sets of tickets to four different events and these were the only ones that came in. Good result I think.

I am doing my best to avoid the lot of it. Just don't ask me to pay for any of it. I managed to miss the last lot completely, it's just a load of overhyped mediocrity that's intended to make a very few people very rich. If I were to tell you that Paula Radcliffe is resident in Monaco then you'd understand.

Not sure how you can describe elite athletes competing against the best in the world in a variety of different sports mediocrity. Also, there is no financial reward for winning an Olymp[ic medal. Sure there is a commercial angle to the Olympics, but that doesn't detract from the world class performances that are put in.

Got tickets to one of the fencing finals as son currently into fencing (probably will have moved to something else by then knowing our luck!). Did put in for a lot of the 'big' events as well but not surprised not to get anything else.

Think the main mistake of the olympic organisers was to have a situation where people who could only afford to apply for one set of tickets are much less likely to have got them because other people have applied for loads and had the money to gamble they would no all come up.

If I was the olympic organisers I would have got people to rank their tickets in order of priority and to take that into account when there was a ballot for oversubscribed events (so for example you would get say 100 'ballot tickets' for your first choice event, 50 for the second, 33 for the third etc.)

Edited by pedg

Paula Radcliffe has never won an Olympic medal, so your point doesn't really make any sense.

And it's a one in a lifetime event to savour on the day for spectators. Atmosphere, history, photographs, etc.

I was involved in the Manchester 2002 Commonwealth Games and the whole thing was brilliant for two weeks. The Olympics is 10x the size!

Strange attitude for a tory, thought you'd be saluting them for doing so and praising Radcliffe for maximising her tax options as you do businesses that do the same thing.

Got absolutely chuff all, thanks London 2012: hope it rains every bloody day!!

Hold the rain!!! Got successful in the second chance, and yes, as mentioned above, it's a sport I would think twice about crossing the road to see but it gets us up to the hubbub of the event and the family will be able to see the Olympic complex etc.

At the end of the day not even my kids are not going to see such a global event right on their doorstep in their lifetime.